The S.O.W.I (RP)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 7 July 2017 at 10:46 PM

The S.O.W.I, or School Of Weird Individuals, have been containing magic creatures throughout the universe...

Rules
No more than 5 characters
No violence
No breeding
Try to be active
Characters are 10-18

Characters
Mind: CLOSED
- Teacher Lonu (Wizard)
Contain: CLOSED
- Ms. Jara (Wizard)
- Mr. D (Wizard sub)
Regular: OPEN
- Mrs. Geode (Werewolf)
- Mr. D (Wizard sub)
Students: OPEN
- Z (Fusion)
- Lulu (Vampire)
- Lucy (Mermaid)
- Sainaa (Fusion)
- Katie (Vampire)
- Fiona (Fusion)
- Kori (Fusion)
- Alexandra Geode (Mermaid)
- Alexander Geode (Fusion)
- Shelby (Mermaid)
- Jadia Arumo (Fusion)
- Claudia (Fusion)
- Peter (Fusion)

Who With What
Togepi...
Z: Fusion (Dragon)
First: Regular
Next: Contain
Then: Lunch
Soon: Mind
After: Regular
Last: Dinner

Kori: Fusion (Crab)
First: Contain
Next: Regular
After: Contain

Teacher Lonu: Wizard
Mind teacher

Iris...
Mrs. Geode: Werewolf
Regular teacher

Alexandra Geode: Mermaid
Next: Mind
Soon: Contain

Alexander Geode: Fusion (Fox)

Dappne...
Lulu: Vampire

Lucy: Mermaid
First: Mind
After: Mind

Popcornflakes...
Sainaa: Fusion (Dragon)
Soon: Regular

Katie: Vampire

Panda...
Fiona: Fusion (Phoenix)

Shelby: Mermaid

Peter: Fusion (Peacock)

Mr. D: Wizard
Contain/Regular sub

Starlight...
Ms. Jara: Wizard
Contain teacher

Starlight: Sorceress (New type)
Next:Contain

Nightmaremoon...
Off, but welcome to come back.

Little_Moose...
Claudia: Fusion (Rat)

We begin with the new students getting their Schedules while eating Breakfast.

Z looked around. Things were going to be tough. He sighed. Class seems strange.

Kori sat down near the other Fusions. "Hi!" she said. "It's strange we have too come here if we are magical. They don't let us do magic anyways."

Lonu went and welcomed the students "Check your Schedule, class starts in 35 minutes."

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 7 July 2017 at 11:03 PM

Starlight
Starlight didn’t know anyone, or had seen anyone in quite a long time. This is what she got for having someone mentor her until she turned 12. Starlight silently sat down at a table and started to read her schedule. After memorizing it, she started to read her book.

Ms. Jara
Ms. Jara’s thoughts began to wonder. The possible ships this year, all the student, all the extra credit….

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 12:30 AM

Mrs. Geode

Mrs. Geode checked her list of students. "And I've got one that has two classes in a row," she muttered. She looked forward to that smart student that she always had. She wondered who it would be. She just remembered the moon. Who was going to be her substitute when she was a werewolf? She dismissed the thought. There was still half a moon left. She checked the clock. "Almost time!" She opened the door. It got lonely in her classroom.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 8 July 2017 at 12:13 PM

@iris1929578
@dappne6
@panda9983
@starlight123

Katie and Sainaa
Katie sat at a table close to the exit, followed by Sainaa. "Wow, that was close!" Sainaa said, slapping her forehead. Katie looked at her as if she had gone crazy. "You've been up to something," her voice low and scary. "Uh... You wouldn't say it is a bad thing." Sainaa stammered nervously. "What did you do?" Katie asked. "I... well... I kinda... stole..." Sainaa began. "You stole something? Tell me it wasn't from a teacher..." Katie said, serious as ever. "Um... I better not tell you."

Deleted • 8 July 2017 at 1:19 PM

Z looked over at the teachers. One of them seemed nervous about something. "Hope everything's fine when class starts."

Kori looked over at Sainaa and Fiona. "Hi! Who are you?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 July 2017 at 1:29 PM

@togepi360

Fiona answered Z, " I'm Fiona, nice to meet you." Her fire like eyes sparkled with mischief. "What's your name?"
~
Shelby looked around. This was her second year. Another mermaid was in here. She felt like talking, but she wanted to read first. Opening a book, she started to read.

Deleted • 8 July 2017 at 2:49 PM

@panda9983

(It's Kori, not Z. Z is the one worrying.)
Kori looked amused at Fiona. "I'm Kori. You seem to have a fire, but I can put it out!" she looked over at the teachers. "Why do they cancel our magic when they can use theirs here? It's not fair!" she added.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 3:56 PM

As Mrs. Geode walked to the are where the students ate breakfast, she overheard... was it Kori? Talking about canceling magic. She rolled her eyes. "It's because we're afraid that you'll destroy this place or kill someone," she said to her.

Deleted • 8 July 2017 at 4:03 PM

@iris1929578

(Kori is female!)
Kori looked amused like most of the time. "I won't kill anyone!" she said.

Z rolled his eyes at Kori. Oh wow.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 8 July 2017 at 4:19 PM

(Stupid autocorrect!)

"Yeah, but what if you did? You would be expelled, on the news, the police would capture you, your parents would be mad at you if you even had parents, and a bunch more stuff. So. Don't. Use. Magic. Here!" She rolled her eyes. "And if you destroy this place, you would have to pay and also get expelled and all that." Now she also looked amused.

Alexandra and Alexander

Alexandra evasdropped on Kori and Mrs. Geode's conversation. Oh geez, she thought. Wow. She looked around the room. Next to her was her brother. There was also two other mermaids.
"Hey, mother, what if we set fire to someone's clothes?" Her brother shouted.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 8 July 2017 at 4:27 PM

@togepi360
Sainaa
"Hey, I'm Sainaa. What's your name?" She said in the most friendliest voice ever. 😊

Deleted • 8 July 2017 at 6:49 PM

@popcornflakes

"I'm Kori!" Kori said (of course). She looked over at Mrs. Geode. "My magic is very weak anyways." she replied. "Even so, a small bubble can't kill anyone." She smiled. 😊

Z dived into the conversation. "A bubble can kill someone if they swallow weird bubble stuff." He said. "I'm Z"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 8 July 2017 at 10:22 PM

Jadia sat by herself during breakfast. The schedule she got was a bit confusing. From the words, she deducted that Mind had to do with her thoughts, Contain had something to do with bottling up or sealing a thing, and Regular was just... Regular. She didn't really know about it much, but hopefully whatever the school gave her, she'd understand.

There was a group of people nearby, but she had decided to ignore them. Jadia continued on eating her breakfast.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 9 July 2017 at 2:21 AM

@togepi360 Sorry.

Fiona was amused. "Well I bet I can beat you even if you tried to contain me." She was sure that if one's magic was weak, you can still overcome your weakness. Her thoughts wondered when was the last time she turned into a Phoenix. 8, she thought. It was her birthday, and they had an outside picnic. Happiness filled her for a moment. But what really compelled her to transform was the sky. It lasted only a few minutes, but it felt like forever. The sky was in her reach. One day, maybe one day she'll master the technique of her transformation. The least to make it last longer.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 10 July 2017 at 5:46 PM

Lucy walked intoBreakfast worried she was a bit late, She noticed their where 2 mermaids their and she wasnt sure one of them was a mermaid because she coudnt see a tail but she decided she should sit with them anyway, she walked over and in a confident voice said "Hi, I am Lucy"

Lulu walked into breakfast and looked around eh the same old crowd she thought and sighed. She went over to find her old friend Katie. Her and Katie had been supposedly Best friends since forever because they where the only vampires at school but they weren't chummy they just hung out and played on their phones of course they talked and stuff if they wanted to but not like thos preppy girls. She found Katie and wen and sat with her. "Hi" She said quietly. Noticing their where other people sitting their thinking that was strange.

@popcornflakes Is the Lulu and Katie thing I just wrote ok?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 July 2017 at 5:50 PM

@dappne6
It is totally fine! That is a good idea!

"Hi..." she said, quietly back.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 10 July 2017 at 5:53 PM

@popcornfalkes Good I wasn't sure ^^

Lulu felt like talking a little but she could tell Katie wasnt in the talking mood, She looked at the others put on a fake smile and said, "Hi I am Lulu, Who are you" She didnt inteed to be friendly with theee people but she was bored so thought she might just strike up a conversation. And with what her Mum had said before she....

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 10 July 2017 at 10:45 PM

Claudia hoped nobody noticed she was late. She tiptoed to a table and ate her breakfast as fast and as silent as she could. She saw quite a large group at a table introducing themselves but there were a few other small groups. Some even by themselves. Claudia decided she should sit with one of them. She walked towards Starlight (@starlight123).
"Helloo! I'm Claudia." she said to the girl reading a book.

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 7:37 PM

@little_moose
(Just busting in XD)

Z busts in again. "Why hellooooooo Claudia"

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 12 July 2017 at 9:53 PM

"Helloooo....you. What's your name?" Claudia replied, "I like your hair."

@togepi360

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 10:02 PM

@little_moose

"Hiiiiiiii. I'm Z." He did one of those sneaky faces XD

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 July 2017 at 10:15 PM

Jadia stared at the cluster of students. She was dying for breakfast to be over so she can get on with her classes. If only she could gain the courage to actually join them. Unfortunately she can't make a single giant monster appear.

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 12 July 2017 at 10:16 PM

"Ok, Z (@togepi360)." Claudia said, doing a funny face 😋. She sat down next to the book reading girl and read her schedule.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 July 2017 at 10:25 PM

(@togepi360 Can I change Starlight's name to Allora? I just called her Starlight until I found a better name. Sorry!)

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 10:25 PM

@ EVERYONE
Should we start class now?

@starlight123
Sure!

@little_moose
Z leaned over on Claudia. "What are you dooooiiiinnng?"

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 July 2017 at 10:35 PM

(@togepi360 LOL, we should start class now. XD. And Thanks!)

Allora (@little_moose)

Allora looked up to the girl who spoke to her. It's funny how only this person had shown proof that she wasn't invisible. The girl standing in front of her, who's name was Claudia, had very short brown hair and dark brown eyes... and a rat's tail. A fusion, Allora assumed.
"Hey Claudia,"Allora said quietly,"I'm Allora..."
A boy (or is Z a girl? @togepi360) named Z walked up to Claudia and started to talk to her. Claudia replied really quickly and sat down so she could compare her schedule with Allora.
"Hey, we have first, third, fifth, and sixth period together," Allora said, smiling, her eyes sparkling behind the lens of her glasses..

Female
36 posts

little_moose • 12 July 2017 at 10:35 PM

(@togepi360 ,Yeah I think we should start class. This is the longest breakfast in history)

"Readiiiiiiing." she said to Z. Claudia heard Allora introduce herself. She turned around to look at her. "Oh, yeah. So we'll be spending quite a while together, Allora." she said.

Female
694 posts

dappne6 • 12 July 2017 at 10:37 PM

Sure

Lulu checked her classes, Her first class was contain, she turned to Katie and said "whats your first class? I hve dumb contain"

Lucy looked at her class list, She wondered what all these names meant and asked the mermaid beside her named shelby where mind was because she notices shelby had that as her first class too.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 12 July 2017 at 10:39 PM

Allora (@little_moose)
Allora smiled. It was good to make a new friend, especially if you had no real social intereaction for about 10-12 years.
"I really hope the teachers are nice... Which one are you looking forward to meeting to most?" Allora asked Claudia.

Deleted • 12 July 2017 at 10:42 PM

@little_moose
@starlight123
Oh, Starlight, Z's a boy.

@ EVERYONE
class is starting now 😊

Lonu came up and called. "Class is starting now! Please go to your classes!"

Kori and Z stood up. They sighed as Kori waved her Scedule at everyone else. "Anyone else have Contain first?" (I was horrible at making the scedules XD)