Comic Opinion! XD

in Chit-Chat

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 August 2017 at 4:46 PM

ATTENTION: This prolouge is chilling and might not be suitable for 10 year olds and less. (OR MORE)

My sister, Greengrass100100, just created a comic! Mind if you check it out?

Comic: http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/bloodlust/list?title_no=99517

>>>>If you have a webtoon, please don't forget to like and subcribe for new updates. <<<<

>>>>Please ping friends! Especially friends who enjoy drama and reading comics, and accepts pings! <<<<

(BTW, she uses a mouse. XD)

Pings: (sorry guys)
@nine
@neko-sama
@thedarkarcher
@crimson
@purgatory

1,853 posts

purgatory • 5 August 2017 at 5:10 PM

@popcornflakes

ooOOH it's cool x) the art isn't my favorite, but it's still great!! c:

tbh if this turns into a romance/drama I probably will lose interest ;-; but haha I'll stay for now 😊

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 5 August 2017 at 5:18 PM

@purgatory
It's not going to turn into romance. XD My sister hates romance. I'm sorry if the art is bad, she needs a tablet to work better. Right now she's working by a mouse. That's why it looks horrible. 😋 The art WILL change soon, however. Trying to pursuade my mom to buy a tablet. XD And connect it with the computer so she can draw better. -.-

1,853 posts

purgatory • 5 August 2017 at 5:23 PM

@popcornflakes

I totally understand!! i draw with a mouse sometimes haha :'D well, good luck in that!! My mom won't buy me one because she wants me to waste my time studying. Ew.

827 posts

nine • 5 August 2017 at 6:29 PM

@popcornflakes @greengrass100100
Nice! The art's actually pretty good for a mouse, heh. The comic so far seems pretty interesting, but I can't really say much about it right now as there's literally only one page. One question though, how dramatic are we talking here? 😱 Just hoping that the rest of the entire comic won't be as edgy as the first page...

Deleted • 5 August 2017 at 6:57 PM

@popcornflakes
I'm not one for chilling/scary stuff, but I recomended it to my sister and I think she likes it. Seems great to me though!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 August 2017 at 3:32 PM

@popcornflakes cheers for the ping!

Shame people don't like the art style its actually not that bad! I'm sure the more the story it will become even better!

Ill be honest here when I saw the description I just went nope lol (maybe that needs a small edit) but once reading through the page I really saw its potential. Its dark theme worked lovely with the art/context of it and I have to say I do have a few questions for the later pages to come! E.g why the machine is working when she says she is dead it makes me wonder if this was intentional or not haha.

Good luck with the rest if this please feel free to ping me wherever/whenever ill be sure to check it out (slowly knowing me 😋)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 6 August 2017 at 3:37 PM

@thedarkarcher
Thanks! You are the (almost) the only person who likes the art. ;u;

Thank you for the support! 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 6 August 2017 at 3:43 PM

@popcornflakes that's sad to hear ☚ī¸. Its really not too bad especially since its not something she's comfortable with. Your very welcome sweetie I wish you good luck for the both of you