How did you join this site? (Also a site idea sorta)

in Forum Games

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 December 2017 at 9:49 PM

This is a basic game of how you joined this site!

It can be a friend who told you or a random search up that lead you here to Egg Cave!

If your friend told you, ping them! And then they'll say how they joined. If another friend told them, they'll ping them, and on and on and on.

(This could also be like a site idea where if you "recruit" a friend, you maybe get a creature or ec or cc or a special item or something? And when you create an account a message will pop up saying, "Did someone tell you about Egg Cave?" Or something and then that will give them a recruit point or something, but of course creating another account to get recruit points is not allowed)

If you originally joined another time than the time says on your profile, let us know! πŸ˜ƒ

I'll start:

I joined because @icesparkle22 and @snowbunnies told me about Egg Cave.

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 10 December 2017 at 10:57 PM

i joined when i somehow found eggcave on google, and decided to make an account ;P i forgot what i searched up but it was along the lines of a pet collector game lol

Male
660 posts

brad • 10 December 2017 at 11:48 PM

I joined after seeing some creatures in different people's signatures on TDN forums. They caught my eye, so I investigated a little bit more into them. I thought it was a really cool concept to have your pets evolve just by people looking at them, clicking on them, etc. Something I hadn't seen before at the time. I decided to give it a shot, and here I am!

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 10 December 2017 at 11:51 PM

@wigglytuff

I was on this site called Pokéfarm, and I saw these pretty eggs in people's profiles. They looked amazing, and I wanted to know more about them. Then I found out there were many different types of creatures on Egg Cave which I could learn about in the Archives. For some reason, I thought I needed to get an account to read the Archives, so I made one. 😊

Deleted • 11 December 2017 at 2:57 AM

@Wigglytuff I joined because when visiting Flight Rising I saw on a user's profile that had eggcave mentioned on it (It was @orderedchaos) and I decided to try. πŸ˜ƒ

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 11 December 2017 at 7:25 AM

@wigglytuff I used to hang around one forum dedicated to Avatar: The Last Airbender. And there was another guy, who was a hardcore EggCaver at the time and even had the eggs in his signature (I think he quit a long time ago, his account was @tazar ) We used to fight quite a bit over certain topics... gosh, such silly kids we were 😊 And then one day he decided to bury the hatchet and sent me an apology letter, and also said he got a creature named after me on EggCave πŸ˜ƒ I went to check it out, thought it was a pretty cool website, and stayed.

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 11 December 2017 at 10:16 AM

The Daily Neopets (TDN) brought me here. Same with @brad - I saw creatures on forum post signatures, and I was curious.
I originally joined, like, four years ago? Sadly, I don't have access to the old account (nor the e-mail I used to create it) anymore.
I came back over a year ago when I remembered about this site, and here I am, once again πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 15 December 2017 at 8:11 AM

I searched Virtual Pet Games when I was trying to find a game for me and my friend and we split up on different computers and I found this. We usually check out any game we think has some fun potential. 😊

Deleted • 21 December 2017 at 10:53 PM

I was bored and I wanted a virtual pet game so I searched it up. I found this and I made an account. so yeah..

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 21 December 2017 at 11:52 PM

I used to be @blacksnivy27 but my password got changed as a prank so I had to use I side account that I forgot about. But I joined because I play a Pokemon site {no its not pokefarm} (not posting it cause I don't want to be accused of advising ) and in someone's signature there was a link to one of their creatures and I explored the site a little bit and joined bc of roleplays.

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 27 April 2021 at 10:41 AM

I asked one of my friends for some cool websites they knew, so they gave me a list of websites.
I checked each one out, but Egg Cave was one of the few sites I decided to stick around with.

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 27 April 2021 at 11:31 AM

I joined because @murmurw told me about eggcave

Non-binary
1,080 posts

distorted • 27 April 2021 at 11:38 AM

I was searching for a picture for a FANDOM page, and one of them was linked to EggCave. That was the same way I found Chicken Smoothie.

Female
519 posts

boba • 27 April 2021 at 12:53 PM

I joined EggCave fro, the web for literally no reason .-.
My first account was @meeeep but I forgot to activate so it got deleted. Then I was @moonstruck10. Then I got kinda addicted to EggCave after a long time. I was inactive at first haha

Female
222 posts

burrito13 • 27 April 2021 at 3:18 PM

@littlepaw
I joined when I was bored in school one day and was scrolling through different game sites. My old main used to be @dariely3 . I joined in 2016 but took a 2-3 year break due to real life issues and started playing again about a few months ago.

I did recommend my friend @leafstarofskyclan but he moved away and has been inactive for about 2 years now.

I've been addicted to this site for the longest O.O

Female
46 posts

starshadowfire • 27 April 2021 at 5:19 PM

My friend showed me actually...

Female
345 posts

moonlight24 • 27 April 2021 at 5:19 PM

I joined because... I... don't really know...

Trans Male
100 posts

toebeans • 28 December 2021 at 7:15 PM

Site was recommended to me by @frankenstein

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 10 March 2022 at 5:58 AM

I joined because @armageddondoll introduced me to EggCave, knowing full well that I was going to get hooked on the cute creatures.

Female
2,145 posts

cranberrycat1 • 8 May 2022 at 6:47 PM

My friend told me about this site and I got addicted lol

32 posts

bone • 8 May 2022 at 7:00 PM

I joined the site because the EggCave Ad Banner showed often on Thedailyneopets which is owned by ian himself.

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 8 May 2022 at 8:46 PM

I started playing this game because I noticed that my friend has an account here.