Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 10:36 PM

CCharm:"Cool! It's like we are twins! But we are not."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 10:58 PM

"That would be cool though," Allie said.

Can we start the olympics? List the people that are entering. 😊

So far:

1.Dusk
2.Raiku
3.Sprinkle
4.Max
5.Russel
6.Cobalt
7.Forrest
8.Luke
9.Dawn
10.Lealynn
11.Allie
12.Dreamcatcher

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 11:03 PM

1.Jumanji
2.Zack
3.Joker
4.Cream
5.Soul (was convinced by her brother)
6.Rocko

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 January 2018 at 10:18 AM

1.Dusk
2.Raiku
3.Sprinkle
4.Max
5.Russel
6.Cobalt
7.Forrest
8.Luke
9.Dawn
10.Lealynn
11.Allie
12.Dreamcatcher
13.Jumanji
14.Zack
15.Joker
16.Cream
17.Soul (was convinced by her brother)
18.Rocko

Three teams of six it is.

Team one:
Cobalt
Luke
Allie
Jumanji
Soul
Cream

Team two:
Raiku
Dreamcatcher
Dusk
Russel
Rocko
Max

Team three:
Dawn
Lealynn
Sprinkle
Forrest
Joker
Zack

I used random.org, might've messed up tho cuz I'm on my phone. Feel free to shuffle the teams a little.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 8:57 PM

(Im cool with the teams)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 January 2018 at 9:05 PM

Okay!πŸ˜ƒ @wolfspike23 what do you think?

~~~~~

"Hi guys! Allie here. I'm so excited, the school is having its own mini Olympics! It's going to be a triathlon. I'm entering! Yay!" She said."Unfortunately, all the slots are filled so you can't enter. But you could always cheer! It's going to be this weekend, so stay tuned!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 January 2018 at 9:10 PM

Soul:
"How did you convince me to be in the triathlon rocko?"

Rocko:
"I don't know. Maybe cryptid magic?"

Soul:
"Yea. Cryptid magic."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 January 2018 at 10:12 AM

So each of my PokΓ©mon have an advantage/disadvantage:

Dawn: not good at biking, but can turn into a dragonair for swimming and run at an okay speed as an Espeon

Lealynn: Decent at swimming cuz her leaves can pull her as well. Again not good at biking but a little faster at running than Dawn.

Allie: she's good at staying afloat cuz she can inflate and can swim and bike good as an Audino but can't run that fast in either form.

Luke: Okay at swimming (really good as a blaziken), decent at biking and as a blaziken good at running.

Dreamcatcher: she's meh at swimming and for biking she kinda cheats cuz she uses her psychic power to pull the pedals. Same with running.

Deleted • 1 February 2018 at 8:53 PM

@wigglytuff yeah i'm cool wit da teams. I wonder how random.org put Dusk and Raiku together.. They have a crush on eachother.

Cobalt: Good at biking, climbing, but looses speed as he goes along.

Dusk: She's great at swimming but as she gets to the end, she is scared of hitting her paw on the wall so it's a 40% chance she'll swim the other way when 3 ft away from the wall.

Raiku: Great at running and keeps his speed and agility. He has a 30% chance of not paying attention while trying to `impress` Dusk and will fail at the jumps.

Forrest: Great at paying attention (unlike Raiku) and great keeps strength strong. She has a 54% chance of winning one of the top 3 medals but Forrest looses her energy quickly. (eg. walking to a hill 30 meters away feels like walking for 2 days.)

Russel: Great at fighting, running, climbing, and biking. He is competitive and keeps his energy, strength, and speed by his side. He is too competitive and will rage if he gets bronze.

Sprinkle: She doesn't pay attention to anything as she wants revenge on the eeveelutions. She keeps her speed and agilty but not strength and energy.

Max: He keeps calm and is silent but deadly. He won 4 gold medals in the past and may win a 5th one. Even with all the gold medals, he needs to train. If he had forgot about training and thought ``I'm gonna win this anyways.`` He is not gonna win.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 1 February 2018 at 9:04 PM

Rocko:
He's a Jack of all trades. However not the best at more mental stuff like chess and what not.

Soul:
She is probably the best runner at school (All the better to hunt down crypids). Is okay at fighting and biking. Doesn't swim. just doesn't swim at all.

Jumanji:
Like Rocko she is a jack at all trades but she really shine's in stuff like chess.

Zack:
A Great biker. So and so at swimming. 'meh' at fighting. Can run a mile or so but then trips over something usually.

Joker:
A Good fighter. Not the best at swimming. a great runner. pretty 'meh' a biking.

Cream:
Actually a really great fighter. Might accidentally kill you though. She can swim very well. Cream doesn't even know how to ride a bike. Very 'meh' at running.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 February 2018 at 10:15 PM

@wolfspike23 looks like Dusk'll get DQ'd xD whichever character is mine on her team can help.😊

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 3:10 PM

@wigglytuff what's the first event?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 February 2018 at 6:33 PM

@lazyanon it's a triathlon so I believe swimming 😊 how to get DQ'd:
-Punishment for one member getting DQ'd will be 5 extra seconds for their team
Not touching the wall
False Start
Wrong stroke
(Well tbh I could go on and on)
Too many underwaters (past the 15y line)
Two hand touch for freestyle and backstroke
One hand touch for breaststroke and backstroke
Wrong order (let's do a 200 IM. Order is 50 fly, 50 back,50 breast then 50free. Each person does one stroke. A 50 is dive off one wall then turn them finish (so there and back))
Touching their goggles

And I'm not a runner or biker so I can't say anything about that except for false starting.πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 6:35 PM

@wigglytuff lol

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 6:36 PM

@wigglytuff lol

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:06 PM

Cream(she is saying this to her team):"aight i'm swimming but who esle is swimming with me?"

Soul:
" I'm not going to even touch the water. You can't make me. Even if the fish-man was in it."

Jumanji: "i could. but if their is someone better than me they can take my place."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 9:27 PM

Cobalt met up with Jumanji. ``Sorry I'm late..`` Cobalt apologized. ``Did the biking session come up yet?`` Cobalt asked.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:32 PM

(Cream is from a different country if couldn't tell by now.)
Cream:"What's a bike?"

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 9:36 PM

``Oh..`` Cobalt got kinda confused. He showed a picture of a bike to Cream.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:37 PM

Cream:"How do you even use that?"

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 9:39 PM

Cobalt looked for his bike. He got on it and rode it. ``C'mon try it.`` He said as he put in training wheels.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:45 PM

Cream:"Okay???"

jumanji:"Cream you weren't born in this country where you?"

Cream: "Yea. I'm a foreign exchange student. I live with joker's family during the breaks. We where pen-pals." *She gets on the bike and tries to petal but her short legs can't reach the petals. It's adorable.*

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 9:48 PM

``Lemme fix that.`` He said as he put up the pedals.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:52 PM

Cream: "thanks."*She starts pedaling till she getting down hill. Then the bike starts going really fast.*"How do you stop this thing???" She yells from a distance.

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 9:54 PM

``You see the thing on the handle? Pull that!`` Cobalt yelled.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 9:57 PM

Cream:*she pulls it and the bike stops and cream is flung and lands in a conveniently placed bush.*

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 10:00 PM

Cobalt ran to the bush. ``You okay, Cream?`` He asked.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 February 2018 at 10:00 PM

Cream: "Yes."

Deleted • 3 February 2018 at 10:09 PM

``Good.`` Cobalt replied.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 February 2018 at 11:30 PM

Btw each team for each event will have 4 people.😊 everyone will either go once or twice

Allie turned into an Audino and Dawn turned into a shiny Dragonair. Dawn got to the other side of the pool in 10.32 seconds, and Allie 17:57 seconds (both freestyle)
"I used to swim. Dang I need to improve."
Luke got a 19:58 as a Lucario and a 17:03 as a Blaziken.
Lealynn got a 21:30 in one lap.