in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 24 January 2018 at 3:52 PM

(Yes.)

Soul:"What are you doing?"*She titled her head a little.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 January 2018 at 6:13 PM

"Stealing a sandwich. Bullies speak for themselves. They steal something, they mess with me," Dreamcatcher said."But not enough mayo,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 January 2018 at 6:21 PM

Soul:"ok. Are you in any clubs? I'm thinking of joining some more. My brother thought i should i could use some friends."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 January 2018 at 10:37 PM

Cool! They can also bunk with Stardust, a kirlia fusion 😊 and I'm thinking of making a Swanna-Gardevoir fusion so they can all share a room.

"Well, I've been thinking of joining the Eeveelutionists, but I'm not sure if I qualify. Maybe art?" She thought. "Well, I need to go. I sense another theft going on... Ooh! It's a library book. This'll be good..." she leaped away."Bye!"

~~~~~

Dreamcatcher crawled under the lunch tables, looking for the place of the bully. She noticed a Crabominable (IDk how to spell it) smirking at a book, a Wooper trembling behind him. She whispered something to the Wooper, and understood. Dreamcatcher turned invisible again and snatched the book out of the bully's hand-paw-pincers and returned the book safely to the Wooper, who thanked her and happily jumped away.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 6:49 PM

(now when Soul speaks it will almost always look like this. okay?)
Soul:*She jumps off the lockers and makes way to her dorm on the way she accidentally bumps into a Krookodile.* "Oh im sorry...."

Krookodile:"You better be! cause i'll make sure will will be!"*uses smack down on Soul and sends her flying*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 January 2018 at 7:37 PM

Thats cool 😊

Om the way to math, Dreamcatcher saw Soul crash into the ground. She hurried to help.
β€œWhats wrong?”

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 7:44 PM

Soul:"I-It's not a big deal..."

Krookodile:
"She's the problem for running into me. I was just givin' her a warning."

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 7:46 PM

Dusk left to her dorm. She went on her laptop and facetimed her family.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 January 2018 at 9:32 PM

"Hey, need to battle? If not, then just lay off. My specialty is bullies," Dreamcatcher said, cracking her head to the side.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 9:35 PM

Krookodile:"my fight is with weird goth girl over here and not you!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 January 2018 at 9:49 PM

"If you're gonna fight her, then I'm going to be in your way," Dreamcatcher growled.

Deleted • 27 January 2018 at 9:51 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt walked by Dreamcatcher, Soul, and Krookodile. He walked back and peeked. He joined Dreamcatcher in battle.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 9:55 PM

Krookodile:"fine i'll leave her alone this time."*He stormed off.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 January 2018 at 11:10 PM

"Yeesh," Dreamcatcher said.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 January 2018 at 11:14 PM

Soul:"Thank you...."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 1:01 AM

"No problem, glad to help a friend," she said.

~~~~~

As the elective, Dreamcatcher decided to take art. In the first few weeks of school, the unit was themed. Each day there would be a theme and you could draw something around it. Today's theme was water, so Dreamcatcher sketched a drop of water over a black background then colored it in with oil paint. She turned it in to her teacher, who gave her an A+.

Edit: anyone there? I'm bored *w*

"Hey guys! Allie here, and today I'm here with one of my DIY's! If you haven't already, please follow my blog by either downloading the app, subscribing on PokeTube or just press the "Follow" button on the bottom left corner of the screen,
"So, we're going to be making easy Halloween costumes! To be more specific, candy!" Allie got the candy costumes she had made earlier.
"Now, to start off, here's a candy bar costume. You can decorate it any way you want and use any color fabric as the plastic. I'm going to be demonstrating a Snickers bar," after a long time, Allie finally finished the costume.
"A little time consuming, but at the end it's worth it!"

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 3:06 PM

Dusk Hurried Off To meet Raiku at the school borders.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 3:08 PM

Can our characters meet?

We totally forgot about the Olympics. Let's make a list of who's going,

Luke
Dawn
Lealynn
Allie
Dreamcatcher

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 3:10 PM

ok.

Dusk saw Raiku standing by the tallest tree near the school. ``Raiku!`` Dusk called. Raiku didn't answer.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 3:16 PM

Which characters are competing in the olympics of yours?

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 3:19 PM

lets see.

Dusk
Raiku
Sprinkle
Max
Russel
Cobalt
Forrest

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 3:26 PM

@lazyanon
@panda9983 what about you guys?

Edit: forgot to ping sparklefox, and there might be someone else I can't quite remember.

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 3:30 PM

@totallynotjoey?

Edit: I'm so excited for the winter Olympics!

Did you know Tug-Of-War used to be a Olympic Sport?

Did you know that the first 13 Olympic Games only had a short running race?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 3:35 PM

Oh. Let's not get off topic though.

@sparklefox

Which sports? Classic triathlon?

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 3:38 PM

ok

Dusk hurried and dropped everything. Raiku thought she wouldn't come so he disappeared into the distance. Dusk tried to pick up things faster, but she was too late.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 4:10 PM

Allie found the perfect Halloween costume. She was going to dress up like CCharm so they could go together. She put on her costume and went down the to boiler room.
"Hi CCharm!" She said happily, showing her costume.

Deleted • 28 January 2018 at 4:16 PM

Dusk dressed up as Sprinkle. Raiku was oddly scared of the costume. He was dressed up as his friend Cobalt. Cobalt dressed as a mewtwo. His friend Swipe dressed as an articuno.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 4:18 PM

Dawn dressed up as a fortune teller, just wearing a plain but mysterious dark cape and levitating a fortune teller ball in front of her with her psychic ability.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 January 2018 at 7:00 PM

Soul Dressed up as her brother and her brother Rocko dressed up as her.

Cream dressed up as a vapeoren as she does every year.
Jumanji dressed up as Mugman and Zack as Cuphead.
Joker Dressed up as.... Well. The joker.
Charm stayed the same. Because he thought that today is the one day pokemon MIGHT not run away screaming from him.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 January 2018 at 10:34 PM

"Oh hey charm!" Allie said. "Look, I'm you!"