Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 January 2018 at 11:42 AM

They had moved the computer into Calla's dorm, and found that there was about five minutes left to it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 January 2018 at 7:46 PM

@wolfspike23 the topic is dying (did you guys think i forgot about this guy?)
Ccharm:*he paced around in the boiler room*

Zack:"So guys did you heard about the 'dead pokemon' in the boiler room? I say after reading Allie's bolg someone did it for attention. Cause it's just a Halloween prop."

Deleted • 18 January 2018 at 7:54 PM

I feel like I forgot about Dusk & Raiku and roleplayed as Cobalt too long :/

~Cobalt & Raiku~

Cobalt and Raiku walked together to Zack. ``I've seen Allie's blog. Maybe someone is playing a prank on everyone.`` Raiku barked loudly but enthusiasticaly. ``True. I say it's an unfinished mystery.`` Cobalt let out a low but enthusiastic growl.

Edit: I think Dusk doesn't have a dorm yet. I'll move Dusk in with Cobalt. Raiku will also move in with Cobalt. Correct me if I'm wrong. I guess there's 1 or 2 more spots.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 January 2018 at 8:02 PM

Zack:"yea. I don't really believe that stuff. Sure it's nice to have a good scare from a haunted house or a horror movie or book is fun. But that's just too far."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 January 2018 at 8:04 PM

Allie got back on Minecraft. She tested out Riptide, walking across the water easily. She could also easily swim through the water and breath underwater. She found a Monument and went inside to explore. She called the others to see.

Deleted • 18 January 2018 at 8:07 PM

~Cobalt~

Running to his computer, Cobalt glanced at Sprinkle. Cobalt stopped. ``Who's this kid?`` Cobalt barked as Sprinkle was beating up Forrest. ``She's a Sylveon but her heart's not pure.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 January 2018 at 8:08 PM

Zack & Joker:"oh? Oh. That's Just Sprinkles."

Deleted • 18 January 2018 at 8:12 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt yawned. ``Who- Why is she beating up a Leafeon? She- Oh nevermind.`` Cobalt said. That poor Leafeon. I should help her. Cobalt thought

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 January 2018 at 8:13 PM

Joker:"She does it cause she can."*Uses hyperbeam on sprinkles*"Sprinkles. Stop it."

Deleted • 18 January 2018 at 8:21 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt uses Thunder Fang on Sprinkle. He ran to help the leafeon. ``You okay?``

``Y-yeah..`` Says Forrest.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 January 2018 at 8:28 PM

Joker:"Sprinkles you need to stop."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 January 2018 at 10:14 PM

"Woah, what's going on here?" Allie saw them. She used Double Slap. "This is how it feels when you slap people,"

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 2:38 PM

~Shard & Gray~

They walked into the school. They saw Sprinkle in action. ``Is this the #SprinkleSlapFest school?`` Asked Shard. ``Say 'Sprinkle!' Okay, one more time.`` Yelled Grey as he posted a picture. ``#SprinkleSlapFest`` Said the screen.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 3:34 PM

Cream:*She walked around Grey and Shard curiously.*

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 4:00 PM

~Shard~

Shard happily greeted Cream.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:04 PM

Cream:"are you new here? I haven't seen you poke's before."

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 4:21 PM

~Shard~

``Yes.`` Shard replied.

~Cobalt~

Cobalt kept getting electrocuted by the Thundersword. ``You sure this is safe?`` Yelled Cobalt.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:23 PM

Zack:*Somehow lit his cobblestone house on fire.*

Cream:"Thought so... You guys just seem. Familiar. I must be seeing things again."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 January 2018 at 5:24 PM

Allie quickly fixed a glitch in the mod.
"Sorry bout that, glitch. The lightning came out the wrong side of the sword," she laughed."I made these mods myself, they sometimes glitch,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:26 PM

Zack:"i lit my cobblestone house on fire."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 January 2018 at 5:31 PM

"Whoops, I think there's something wrong.." she fixed all the glitches. "If you want to light something inflammable, just use the command 'Firesword_Fire_Block-Type_[insert block here]' I wanted to use that command do it could light other stuff on fire. But I think I forgot to close a loop in the coding..."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:33 PM

Zack:"ok."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 January 2018 at 5:38 PM

Allie ventured into a cave and encountered a few mobs. She lured them outside. "Zack, ready?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:40 PM

Zack:"i am never ready."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 January 2018 at 5:41 PM

"Just shoot fireballs at them or something," Allie created an ice shield around them as the prepared.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:43 PM

(@animalliterature )
Zack:*He shoots fire at the mobs.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 January 2018 at 5:53 PM

WigAllietuff ran out of the cave and the encountered a steep cliff. She created a vine ladder and they climbed to the top and shot Fleming arrows at the mobs lit by the Firesword.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 5:55 PM

Zack:"We should end soon. i have more than enough for three episodes."

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 8:56 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt turned off his computer. He ran off into his dorm. He started recording.

``Hey! It's Coooobalt crazy here and today, we will be doing the..... TRY NOT TO CRY CHALLENGE!! That was a way too exciting for what I've just said. Well anyways, let's... get... started..`` After 30 minutes, Cobalt saddened. He watched clips of movies. ``Noooooooo!`` Cobalt cried.``Well, that's it for today. Comment down below if you cried or not... Anyways, I love you all and BYEEEE!!!`` Cobalt said as he stopped recording. He started to edit the video. Hours later, he got the video up early. ``Stop yelling. I'm trying to rest here.`` Raiku complained.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 9:04 PM

Comments:

TheIllusionstGamer:
Cool vid man! I can't blame ya 4 cryin tho. I heard Raiku in the background. We must go to the same school. Want to check to 'Dead' Charizard in the boiler room 2night? I want to prove that it's just a crazy rumor.