Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 2:52 PM

look it up. becareful tho

Female
3,759 posts

sparklefox • 20 January 2018 at 3:15 PM

(Alright, I haven't made any posts here in a few days. I'll read what I've missed later and try to join in.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 January 2018 at 3:17 PM

@lazyanon huh? What is the devil though

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 3:18 PM

@wigglytuff a demon. in fact the worst demon there is.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 3:30 PM

{Is it the same day?}

The sisters had stood around, playing a ball game with a red rubber ball that Adea had saved from when each of them hadn't yet evolved. When it constantly began bouncing towards the window, Stone took it as a playful sign. ``Guess it wants to be taken outside. What do you say, guys? Old team-up, like we used to do?``

``We should play different sports, though---like soccer.`` Adea suggested.

``We still have the volleyball for um---volleyball,`` Calla agreed.

``I'm up for a game of baseball.`` Baara danced from side to side.

``A game of basketball wouldn't hurt...`` Illusion spoke from her spot in the shadow of the windowsill.

``I could go for a good football game.`` Taima crouched to the ground, eyes darting around.

``Well, I could always go for a swim.`` all eyes turned to Stone.

``Who do you think we are? Vaporeons?`` Taima snorted.

``Well, I don't need to be one to beat you all,`` Stone smirked competitively.

``Oh, you're on!`` Taima shouted. Everyone else agreed loudly.

``Well, then, let the games begin! I guess you could say we're holding... an Olympics.``

``We're gonna need more competitors.`` Illusion suggested.

``Mm. Well, I know where to find them.`` Calla smirked.

{Anyone volunteer? xD I'm gonna create more characters to do it, too, but if anyone else wants to, that'd be great.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 3:40 PM

(yes?)

Cream:*She , Jumanji, and joker walked over to calla and the others*"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 3:46 PM

``Holding an... Olympics. Well, basically. The events are soccer, volleyball, baseball, basketball, football, and swimming. Not in that order, though.`` she winced. ``That would be quite the order to play.`` she smiled, though it wouldn't have much of an effect to hide that most of these sports she would usually deny to cooperate in.

Adea smiled warmly from behind her shoulder to replace her sister's uncooperative excuse for a smile.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 January 2018 at 3:50 PM

Can my Pokémon enter?

Luke, Allie, Lealynn Dawn Aria and Lillian.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 3:55 PM

Sure. I'll make a list of who's playing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 3:58 PM

Cream:"ok."
Jumanji:"sure."
Joker:".........Fine. I'll join."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 4:11 PM

``Great!`` Adea bounced up and down, clearly very excited.

``Hey, speaking of Vaporeons...`` Illusion spoke from the back of the group. ``What about Reina {pronounced Rain-uh} and Icelyn?``

``They're middle-schoolers.`` Stone dismissed her.

``Yeah, but they'd love some good games still!``

``And they're our siblings.``

``They don't live with us. We barely know them.``

``Oh, please, they only don't live with us because we moved out to mom and dad's place for when we go to high-school. 'Too old.' they say.`` Calla wrinkled her nose. Their parents were often very tough with them; they had been since each of them began high-school. Of course, their parents still paid for everything, but Illusion and Stone were now applying for jobs so they could care for themselves easier. Neither had gotten one yet, but they soon would. They all lived together with the support of their parents. It was not illegal to live without their parents, though they all agreed it was wrong not to let them live with their parents still.

But they all survived within the house, they could guarantee that. That doesn't matter now, however.

``We still know the way to their place. We can go and get them in a bit.``

Deleted • 20 January 2018 at 5:27 PM

Let's bring back Sprinkle. Shall we?

~Eeveelutionists~

Dusk, Max, Russel, Forrest, And it goes on. Sprinkle went mad. She hated everyone. ``You. Cheap. Loser.`` Sprinkle said as she slapped Dusk.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 January 2018 at 6:30 PM

Allie double slapped Sprinkle.
"Stop it,"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 20 January 2018 at 6:42 PM

Illusion, who had gone astray from her sisters, settled down a good distance away to watch. ``This'll be good.`` she smirked.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 January 2018 at 7:35 PM

Allie kept on slapping Sprinkle. She used her ears to slap while taking a video.
"There,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 20 January 2018 at 7:36 PM

Cream:*She watches Allie slap sprinkle.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 January 2018 at 6:01 PM

Stardust walked through the school halls after school. She saw a lot of people she didn't know. She heard some music and went to the sound. It was an auditorium, and she noticed a Lilligant and Meloetta dancing and singing on the stage. Later, she asked if she could join.
"Of course! I'm Aria," said the Meloetta.
"And I'm Lillian," the Lilligant said. "But first, we need to see how you dance and sing,"

Deleted • 22 January 2018 at 7:54 PM

~Dusk~

Dusk heard someone in the auditorium. After, she left to her dorm.

~Raiku~

Raiku heard Cobalt laughing his head off. ``Quiet!`` Raiku complained. ``I'm doing a vid, dummy!`` Cobalt yelled in the back.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 January 2018 at 8:02 PM

(@wolfspike23 what about him and zack meeting CCharm?)

Deleted • 22 January 2018 at 8:03 PM

lol i thought that was over..

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 22 January 2018 at 8:26 PM

(@wolfspike23 Oh so they are cool with CCharm and agreed not to tell ppl about him? @totallynotjoey are you still doing this?)

Soul:*She saw dusk go into the auditorium.She got scared and hid under the bleachers.*

Deleted • 23 January 2018 at 5:34 PM

@lazyanon I guess..........

~Chip~

Chip looked around. She saddened as she tried to find her charger. She found it and watched one of Cobalt's videos.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 January 2018 at 6:31 PM

(@wolfspike23 did you see the teasers? those pokemon will be important later.)

Rocko: *He walked around the school. He couldn't find anything to really do since the football field is still being redone. And he can't find any sport equipment.*

Soul:*Her eyes glowed from the darkness from under the bleachers.*

Deleted • 23 January 2018 at 7:11 PM

@lazyanon yes.

~Cobalt~

Cobalt finished his livestream. ``You know how hard it is to post videos everyday??`` Cobalt asked Raiku as he complained. ``I- uhh..`` Raiku stammered. ``I told you.`` Cobalt yelled to the back. ``I can do a livestream for hours. You? I guess a 30 minute livestream.`` Cobalt compared.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 January 2018 at 7:16 PM

(@wolfspike23 Rocko should bunk with Cobalt)
Rocko: *he found a football and looked for someone to play with.*

Deleted • 23 January 2018 at 7:23 PM

@lazyanon Ok.

~Cobalt~

Cobalt practiced his movements along te boarders of the football feild. [He would usually go in the middle but it's closed so it's to the boarders.] He saw Rocko. Cobalt was in the all-star football team in his old school so he asked if he could play with Rocko.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 January 2018 at 7:25 PM

Rocko:"Of course maaaan!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 January 2018 at 9:13 PM

Dreamcatcher btw is like basically a rebel. She sometimes steals stuff from the "rich"(aka the popular) and protects the "poor"(aka the Smarties, defenseless and shy) She's Robin Hood xD

Dreamcatcher sat on top of a row of lockers in the hallway, crouching down so only those who looked closely could see her. She turned invisible as she saw a Tyranitar steal a delicious looking sandwich from a small Carbink. She breathed some snow on him, making him turn around. Still invisible, she jumped down and took the sandwich. She ripped off and piece for herself and returned it to the Carbink, who was confused more than ever. She jumped back on top of the lockers and happily munched on the sandwich.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 23 January 2018 at 10:20 PM

Soul:*she when though the wall(yay ghost powers) and ended up next to dreamcatcher.*"Hello?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 January 2018 at 10:20 AM

Dreamcatcher was slightly startled.
"Oh, hello there," she said to the Ninetales fusion.

Can they bunk? Yay they can be ghost friends lol