Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 7:13 PM

"Zack:"okay. Oooh a cave! hey are there snakes in this game?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 January 2018 at 7:17 PM

*slaps forehead* "Nope." Allie shoved a minecraft manual guide thingy for Zack to get the basics.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 11 January 2018 at 7:22 PM

Zack:*reads the manual.*"Ok. So the hissing noise are creepers and not snakes.... Ok then. oh hey are you recording?"

Cream:*contuines to eat the half and half cereal*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 January 2018 at 7:27 PM

{Casually listening to a Moonkitti stream Gotta go soon, sorry.}

Calla bounced into the mall, glancing around.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 January 2018 at 7:31 PM

"Of course. Actually, haven't started yet... let's start," Allie pressed the record button.

(Disclaimer: I have PC but I don't play on it. Like at all xD I play PE a lot so I don't know every detail about PC, just the basics)

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 12 January 2018 at 11:16 AM

Zilla hadn't realised how long she'd been staring into space for. It was... quite a while, to put it simply. She gasped as she glanced over the time, but quickly calmed down as she reminded herself that it was the weekend. There was nothing to rush, nothing to be late for, nothing to panic over. 'Just relax yourself', she told herself in her head. Still wondering what to spend her time doing, she padded over to the window to look outside at the view. She spotted a few Pidgey flying by, suddenly feeling the urge to doodle them.
___
Probably won't be making many posts today. Also, still deciding whose dorm she should be in. im very quick at making decisions i know whoops

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 January 2018 at 2:59 PM

After an excruciatingly painful time for Adea {Calla had found ways to insult her at every aisle they approached}, they finally drove to the new park. It smelled a little rank, but bird pokemon had reappeared, singing beautiful songs. Two Fletchlings perched on a low branch that swooped over the sisters' heads, their bodies pressed together, singing the same song, like a duet. Stone nudged Calla and she slipped away, instantly aware of what Stone had meant. She brought back a spare camera that Stone had bought a few days ago in case they needed to record anything, and began recording.

The Fletchlings glanced down and lifted their wings. ``What are you doing?`` both seemed to be around fourteen years old. They swept down and snatched the camera, flying to a higher branch. Pecking at it, they hurtled it to the ground after a while. It was brutally damaged, needless to say beyond repair. Calla stared hotly at them.

``That was a new camera!`` she snarled.

``Oh, I'm sorry, honey, but does this look like a face that cares?`` the female Fletchling said mockingly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 January 2018 at 10:59 AM

Dawn teleported to the park, needing some fresh air and relaxation.
"Finally, peace and quite at last..." she lay down on the grass and began to fall asleep but was woken up from the sound of fighting. It was Adea, Stone and Calla fighting two Fletchlings which were constantly mocking them.
"Are you kidding me? Ugh..." she sighed.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 11:05 AM

Stone was calm during the heated fight. She picked up the camera and poked it. ``Don't worry, guys, it wasn't very good anyways.`` Calla and Adea ignored her. Stone rolled her eyes.

``You know what?`` said Calla. ``Lets' battle. We win, you get us a new camera. You win, we won't bother you for the rest of the month.``

``Three months,`` the male Fletchling narrowed his eyes.

``Fine.`` Calla growled. ``Three months. Now are you going to battle, or what?``

``Deal.`` both of the Fletchlings seemed satisfied.

``But where would we take it?`` Adea's voice wavered. Calla glanced at her out of the corner of her eye.

``I know a place.`` she smirked.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 January 2018 at 12:03 PM

"Guys... please don't battle, in trying to sleep..." Dawn complained.

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 2:15 PM

~Eeveelutionists~

Russel passed by Sprinkle and posted #SprinkleSlapFest. He took a selfie near Sprinkle destroying the History room after a fight with Dusk.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 January 2018 at 2:25 PM

Allie reported Sprinkle's slapping to Ms. Brown. (She does meditating/yoga class after school and is it okay if she puts Sprinkle in it as a punishment?)

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 2:50 PM

@wigglytuff sure.

~Teachers~

Mrs. Foxheart looked at Mrs. North. It seemed top secret. They both nodded and turned to Mrs. Lake. Then Mrs. Cherrytail. They all nodded. ``I wonder what they are up to..`` Dusk said while spying on the teachers.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 January 2018 at 2:52 PM

@wolfspike23 no need to ping me I'm following the topic.😊

Allie stayed after school and watched Sprinkle whine as Ms. Brown did some tai-chi with other students. She laughed. She took a video and posted it.

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 2:56 PM

~Sprinkle~

Sprinkle whined and almost lost it. She nearly destroyed the room.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 January 2018 at 3:39 PM

Ms. Brown threw Sprinkle out of the room and literally tied her to a chair (she asked one if her students to use Grass Knot)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 3:44 PM

The five pokemon ignored Dawn, and Calla set directions for Stone to follow.

As they neared the abandoned house, Adea narrowed her eyes. ``Why are Taima, Baara, and Illusion over there?`` Calla scoffed.

``You honestly think they were just going home to battle?``

``Why would they need to lie?`` Stone stepped in front of the others and cleared her throat. Illusion, Baara, and Taima all glanced at the three. It seemed they were about to begin a new battle---concoctions lay on the ground beside them, most likely to heal themselves after battle. Illusion immediately caught sight of the two Fletchlings.

``Who are your friends there?`` she flicked her short tail.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 4:02 PM

(the offical hashtag for this roleplay is #SprinkleSlapFest now)
CCharm:*he sat around the boiler room*

Zack:*gets blown up by a creeper.*

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 4:08 PM

@lazyanon ok lol. I also set up my forms and additional stuff for Mythic High.

~Raiku~

Raiku found Pokètube and started on it. 1 year later, he became famous. He played minecraft, and other games.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

ah but that years later. he is still in high school so he just started.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 4:14 PM

``We've come to battle,`` said the male Fletchling. Taima scoffed.

``Yeah, right. You two aren't big enough to squash a bug pokemon.`` Both Fletchlings glared at angrily at Taima.

``Taima, Illusion, Baara, if you don't mind, we'd like to battle. No-one else joins.`` Stone said politely. the three of them shrugged.

``Better than battling each other!`` Baara said. ``It's like a Joltic trying to fight a Mega Rayquaza.``

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 4:20 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt entered the school. He is already famous on Pokètube. Most Pokèmon recognize Cobalt. Dusk and Raiku took a short glance at Cobalt. It turns out that Cobalt is in the locker batch with Raiku and Dusk.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 4:35 PM

Cream:*once she was wake and finshed eating ceral with half and half she saw Cobalt one of the stranger mixes of pokemon. but Joker still takes the cake.*
Joker:*she keeps walking the halls she spots cream and cobalt. He must new. Oh the pranks she could get away with newbies.*

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 6:36 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt took a quick glance at Joker. I wonder if anyone knows me... thought Cobalt. Cobalt went to the cafeteria to have some lunch.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 6:40 PM

(@wolfspike23 can cream or joker be Cobalt's crush?)

cream:*She passed by Cobalt without any other thoughts and walked over to joker.*
"So joker have you joined any clubs yet?"

Joker:"No. But im thinking about joining the gamer club. But i'll check out the other clubs first."

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 6:46 PM

@lazyanon sure.

~Cobalt~

Cobalt joined the gamers club. He went to the gaming room. After, he recorded some Pokètube videos.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 6:49 PM

Zack:*he kept recording minecraft. it took 11 tries but he lived through the night.*

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 6:51 PM

~Cobalt~

Cobalt walked to Zack to see what he is doing. ``Hey.`` Cobalt said greetingly

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 6:52 PM

Zack:*he jumped a little in his seat*

Deleted • 13 January 2018 at 6:55 PM

~Cobalt~

``What are you doing?`` Cobalt asked Zack.