Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 5:47 PM

{No need to ping me, I'm following it.} Calla was not interested in the fight anymore as she dashed back to Taima with a potion in her mouth. She pried open Taima's jaws and poured it in, forcing her to swallow. What a doctor I am, she thought bitterly. It was all her fault anyways. If she hadn't attacked Lealynn back, none of this would've happened.

---

Illusion and Baara calmly left the battle and took no further notice of the others as they crouched down beside Taima, nosing her gently, their eyes sparking with worry. Every sister had vowed to protect each other no matter what came to them---and now one of them was paralyzed.

{Gotta go, sorry.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 5:52 PM

CCharm:*he tilted his head in confusion. Fights like this never happened when he was alive. Mr.Mew or was Mrs.Chica was the principal? It was hard to tell. Well except that one time... but it really wasn't a fight. Besides he died because of it...*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 5:58 PM

Dawn saw the affection of the sisters and used Heal Pulse on them. They healed and became not paralyzed anymore.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 6:01 PM

(Wigglytuff que Alex)
Mr. Mewtwo:*head lifts up from doing paperwork.*"someone is going to come out my door."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 6:06 PM

[Sure, I'll do it]

Alex walked into the office.
"Hi Mr Mewtwo. I'm Alex and there's some fighting outside." She peeked outside the window and saw it stopped. "Nevermind that, it stopped,"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 6:09 PM

Mr.Mewtwo:*one of his eyebrows rised a little.*"well we still have to see the aftermath of it and make sure everyone is okay. Show me where it happened."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 6:20 PM

Allie showed Mr. Mewtwo and everyone was fine.
"Welp, that's done. Okay if I make a blog post about this?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 6:23 PM

Mr.Mewtwo:"yes and please wait to put out Halloween decorations till the holiday."*points to CCharm who is currently sitting down.*" Now I'm going to check on everyone......then the damage."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 6:27 PM

[wait what do you mean by Halloween decorations?]

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 6:29 PM

(The principal thinks CCharm is a some kind of fake zombie/ghost halloween prop)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 6:56 PM

Taima was stumbling to her paws, eyes gleaming playfully as Baara asked if she was alright. ``It'll take more than paralyzing me to finish me off,`` she smiled and glanced at Mr. Mewtwo.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 7:01 PM

Mr.Mewtwo:"Good. I'm glad no one is seriously hurt. But still go to The nurses office just in case. Also how did you guys upturn half oF THE FOOTBALL FIELD?"
CCharm:*he is trying not to laugh.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 7:06 PM

Illusion, Calla, Baara, and Taima all looked at each other wildly for a moment, then they all started laughing, talking at the same time as they headed, forming a sort of wall to block out others, to the nurse's office.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 9:06 PM

Allie, Dawn and Lealynn just stared at the four sisters in front of them.
"What's up with them?" Allie whispered. Lealynn and Dawn just shrugged.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 9:07 PM

Zack:*he walked out and thought to himself What in the world did I just miss?*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 9:13 PM

"Oh, hey Zack. It's getting late; I'll explain later," Allie answered his question by the look on his face. Are you at a million subscribers yet?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 9:17 PM

Zack:*he covered Allie's mouth.*"don't tell anyone! I don't want people to know. And no not yet. I'm just 10k or so away."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 9:20 PM

"Eee! Wow, that's awesome. Oh, I don't I have subscribed yet, my computer must've glitched..." she pressed the Subscribe button. "If I ever get a million followers I'll throw a huuuuuge party."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 9:21 PM

Zack:"ok!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 9:29 PM

"Hmm... I have almost 750k followers. I'll give away more things then, stay tuned!" Allie exclaimed. She returned to her dorm and fell asleep.

~~~~~

The first thing in the morning (it's the weekend) was record.
"Hey everyone! It's Allie again. A little early, but today I'm going to be doing the rumor of the week! I heard that Sprinkle, the bully that calls everyone pathetic losers, is coming back next week. Stay tuned everyone!"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 9:40 PM

CCharm:*he pretended to be a Halloween prop so he was put back in the boiler room.*
Zack:*He played Getting over it with Bennet Foddy and uploaded it. There was a lot of screaming. It got 20 out of 10 on his rage meter.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 9:51 PM

The four sisters were waiting for Stone and Adea to arrive. They had called about five minutes ago that they had a "surprise." As they pulled in in Stone's car, they hopped out, Adea beaming broadly, holding back squeals of excitement and joy.

---

"What is it this time?" said Illusion suspiciously. "Weeell, you know how a bunch of people here are youtubers?" no-one answered. "And have you heard of vlogs?" when no-one answered, she jumped up and down to continue, "We started a YouTube channel to record vlogs!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 9:58 PM

(Allie can help you with that lol)

Lillian glided through the halls of the school. She nearly floated, spinning and twirling. Tons of boys turned to look at her, hearts in their eyes (the thing in anime ya know XD) she giggled.

Anyone wanna bunk with Lillian and Aria?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 10:01 PM

Taima scoffed. "YouTube's nothing." "People can become famous through YouTube, Taima!" Calla gasped.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 10:04 PM

Are all your characters bunked yet?

"Hey, heard you more starting a YouTube channel, need any help?" Allie suggested.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 10:09 PM

( jumanji and Zack needs a bunk mate)
Joker:*she woke up. She did not need any fighting or dead things today. No no she was not having any of that today. So she decided to walk around the high school for no reason.*
Cream:* she woke up got out of bed by rolling off hers {she's glad she has a bottom one}*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 10:11 PM

Sure, they can bunk. We need one more person in our room.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 10:14 PM

(Three is okay.)
Jumanji: * she couldn't find her brush and her fur is all poofed out. She thought to herself if she didn't find it she will doki doki glitter freak out.* (she watches Netflix shows)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 10:34 PM

The six of them stared curiously at her---all except Stone. She nodded courteously. "We would be glad for your help."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 January 2018 at 10:11 AM

"Okay then." Allie nodded."First things first, you have a channel right? To attract people, first sound really friendly."