Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 9:06 AM

CCharm:*he has closed the boiler room doors. He thought to himself. He decided that the boiler room is in need of cleaning. And air freshener. Lots of air freshener.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 10:11 AM

@totallynotjoey the Mega Charizard that died in the boiler room is a ghost btw and still haunts the Nightwatch.

"Thanks for coming, everyone! This is the official giveaway for the 500k Followers on my blog, yay!" Allie announced in the Courtyard. It was a raffle for a $50 gift card to a juice bar and an iPad mini. She pulled out a number; it belonged to Lealynn coincidentally. She was surprised when she was chosen and took her prizes.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 10:19 AM

Wigglytuff yea he 'haunts' the school. But he won't hurt anyone one purpose. That's someone else. He is terrifying tho. And joker went into Cream's dorm screaming about corpses and charizards.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 10:23 AM

@lazyanon whoops... I typed that yesterday and just posted *w*

Can Lealynn meet CCharm?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 10:24 AM

Yes. She can stumble into the boiler room. Be careful of the stairs down into the room tho.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 10:57 AM

Boiiiii the WiFi was off and I came back to 41 notifications.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 10:59 AM

😃
CCharm:*he looked around the boiler room. There was nothing to clean the room with. Not even a mop!*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:26 PM

Lealynn followed the sound down the flight of stairs. She suddenly tripped on her leaf and landed in a mound on the ground, and found a boiler room. Inside, there was something she would never forget...

~~~~~

Dawn and Allie had a lot of homework to catch up on. Dawn agreed to do all of Allie's history homework if she could do Dawn's math.
"This is gonna take forever..." Allie sighed.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 5:30 PM

( did lealynn see CCharm?)
Cream:" Calm down joker! What's this about a corpse?"
Joker:"It-it-it Was!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:31 PM

@lazyanon ya.

Are there other Pokémon in the boiler room rn?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:31 PM

Calla had used the time to escape, her heart pounding once more. She ran through her mind, confused, startled, and frightened.

Edit: Is that a good answer?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 5:35 PM

(Calla is)
CCharm: *looks at lealynn*" hi do you know where the cleaning stuff is? This place smell like death."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:38 PM

"Ummm... I can help, but no.. not really." Lealynn stuttered. For a ghost-corpse thing, he was pretty nice. "What's your name? I'm Lealynn." She noticed a pink and white Pokémon run away in fright; was it Calla? She was one of the Pops.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:40 PM

(Is this another day?)

Frost padded down the hallway leading to the boiler room. She heard CCharm saying something about cleaning supplies to someone else. I wonder who he's talking to

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 5:42 PM

CCharm:" I'm charm."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:42 PM

Her paws were heavy with weariness, and she couldn't keep running much longer; the asthma attack had left her rather weak. She glanced back out of fear and curiosity.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:43 PM

"Hi Charm! I think I can help clean up a bit..."
Lealynn used Leech Seed and the vines cleaned the place, draining out the excess water and dirt.
"There, that's a little better. How's that?" Lealynn asked after.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:44 PM

Frost arrived at the door to see Lealynn talking with CCharm
"Oh, hi Lealynn! Fancy seeing you here!" Frost exclaimed

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:46 PM

Calla slowly padded back, her tail brushing the ground.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:46 PM

"Hey, Frost." Lealynn waved.

~~~~~

"Finally, done with homework!" Dawn was exhausted. She turned her head to see Allie fast asleep. "Come on," she complained and tried to wake her up.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 5:48 PM

CCharm:" that fanatic! Thank you! And you know frost already!"

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:49 PM

"I can see you've met CCharm today ay?" said Frost
Well at least he has more friends

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:51 PM

Calla waited until she was close enough to see and hear them to speak. ``Are you crazy? He's---he's---`` she searched for words. ``Undead.`` it sounded strange in her throat, though she assumed it was the only word to explain what was happening.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:52 PM

"I have. You?" Lealynn said. "You know what, I'm gonna get some air freshener."

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:53 PM

"You're right, Lealynn" she agreed and then to Calla, " He may be undead but he's really nice 😊"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:55 PM

``Nice?`` Calla scoffed. ``He just came back from the dead! How would that even happen?``

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:57 PM

"Yeah well guess what, he's nicer than your so-called friends" (BOOM, SHOTS FIRED)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 5:58 PM

Lealynn came back with the air freshener and heard what Calla had said. She squirted some in her face. "You haven't even talked to charm yet, how could you know?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 5:59 PM

Calla gasped, her tail twitching angrily. She backed away for a moment until she was out of sight and dashed to her dorm, snatching up her phone and calling Taima.

---

Taima groaned, picking up the phone, recognizing Calla's voice on the other end. ``What do you want know, Calla?`` ``Come to the school. Now. And bring Baara.``

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:00 PM

"Very true Lealynn" And speaking to Calla once again, "and how could you speak such mean words when he's right there?"

EDIT: too late, ignore it