Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:57 PM

CCharm:*he saw the fight. He doesn't like fighting or fights in general. So naturally he started slowly to back further into the room.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:58 PM

{Wait the rest of the Pops aren't here, I don't think lol. Baara, Taima, and Illusion are just really aggressive pokemon. If the other Pops are here, then, nevermind xD}

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:00 PM

@animalliterature I don't think anyone else is there. I think its:
Pops:
Calla
Taima
Baara
Jessica
Illusion

(Not sure about that)

Non-Pops:
Frost (I think im not too sure)
Lealynn
Maybe Zilla
CCharm

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 8 January 2018 at 7:04 PM

Zilla heard someone shout towards her as she tried to get away, but she didn't want to answer back. Her mind was fogged and not thinking straight due to fear, and her face was almost red with embarrassment and anxiety.
All she wanted to do was go back to her dorm. She looked back as she got away, hoping no one had followed her.
___
I'll need to go offline soon, so if you want to interact with her, do it quickly. But I guess after I go offline, we can say she's just in her dorm.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:05 PM

@sparklefox sure;

Lealynn heard no answer, so she called again. No answer. She shrugged and continued to battle.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:05 PM

{Taima, Baara, and Illusion aren't Pops, they're not spoiled, just Baara and Taima have short tempers and Illusion is, well, I don't know how to put it. She's not short tempered, but can put up a good fight when she actually tries. Sometimes she just plays pokemon, gaining a low rank, until she eventually gets revenge for whatever she had battled for whenever the pokemon aren't aware.}

Edit: Well, I'm late.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:06 PM

@animalliterature so what are the sides? Are they with the pops or no?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:08 PM

Nope they aren't. They might seem bratty, but they wouldn't side with the Pops unless Calla really cared. {The sisters support each other whenever they find the need.}

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:10 PM

@animalliterature seems like Calla is on the opposite side.

Lealynn, without thinking, used scratch on Calla, not exactly knowing which side she was on.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:18 PM

{My internet is being stupid and I had to look up a move so I might be late.} Calla used Baby Doll Eyes on Lealynn, lowering her attack. Taima and Baara instantly leaped into battle beside her, while Illusion sat calmly, curling her short tail on the ground, watching the battle subtly.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 January 2018 at 7:20 PM

Sylvia walked down a random corridor toward the boiler room. She stared at a fight between Lealynn and Calla and her sisters, so naturally, she backed away.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:26 PM

Illusion glanced in Sylvia's direction and flicked her tail, inviting her to watch. It was very rare to see her friendly like this.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 7:29 PM

CCharm:*he looked at the fight. He didn't even know why it happened.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:33 PM

Illusion glanced at CCharm, yawning and beating her tail against the ground once more to invite him over, too.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:38 PM

Lealynn dodged an attack and used Razor leaf twice.
"What do you guys want anyways? Just leave CCharm alone. You can talk to him but don't be mean."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 7:38 PM

CCharm:*he walked over and sat down.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:40 PM

Illusion silently agreed with Lealynn. She was too tired to be crabby anymore, and she watched with interest as Lealynn used Razor Leaf---twice.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 January 2018 at 7:46 PM

Sylvia walked near and sat down. At least she didn't need to fight.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:53 PM

Taima attacked next. She used Charge Beam against Lealynn. Baara was about to attack, but was distracted as she saw Illusion and the others just watching. Calla was distracted as well.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 7:53 PM

"You guys mind helping? It's kinda 3-1 here..." Lealynn said. She tried to bring the fight outside so they wouldn't damage anything or hurt anyone else. (Wait I forgot Vine Whip when making her move pool she has that) She used Vine Whip, picking up Taima and Baara then throwing them forcefully out in the PE fields. Then she did the same to Calla. Instantly, the detectors went off and the board turned on. They were all down about halfway in health.

Edit: She was low on health due to the charge Beam. Is it okay if Dawn finds her and uses heal pulse? Then she joins Lealynn.

Dawn used heal pulse on Lealynn, who regained most of her health. She explained everything. Dawn was very understanding and agreed to help. She used Future Sight then Trick Room to slow down the other's speed.
After the opponents attacked twice, the Future Sight hit them. Here's the health bars (O=health they have X=What they lost)
Dawn OOOOOOOXX
Lealynn OOOOOXXXXX
Taima OOOOOXXXXX
Calla OOOOXXXXX
Baara OOOOOOXXXX

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 8:01 PM

Calla and Baara struggled to rise once more, but Taima was back on her paws in an instant. She used Zap Cannon, paralyzing Lealynn after she attacked with Dawn.

---

Illusion followed after. If she did join, it would be on her sisters' side.

Took me five-ever to find a move aghhhh

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 8:03 PM

@animalliterature whoops late 😋

Paralyzed, Lealynn needed help getting up. Taima used Zap Cannon again on Dawn but she quicker used Mirror Coat, sending the move back. It was now Dawn vs Calla and Baara who were back on their paws again.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 8:06 PM

(He is dead)
CCharm:XXXXXXXXXXXX
CCharm:*he watched the fight very confusingly*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 8:08 PM

Illusion's fur rose as she saw Taima lying, unmoving. She turned angrily, and she decided she would join after this turn. She wouldn't let Dawn get away with paralyzing her sister.

Calla used Fairy Wind, while Baara prepared to dodge the next attack, forgetting to attack as well.

{I didn't have time, I have to go afk for a bit.}

Edit: Back. Also my computer tried to type "Travel Clothes." Should I be disturbed by that?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 8 January 2018 at 9:09 PM

Sylvia watched Dawn and Lealynn before joining the battle on her sisters' side. It would be a fair battle after all. She decided to help Lealynn get back on her feet. Then she analyzed the battle field. She decided to use Wish.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 10:15 PM

Allie used heal pulse on Lealynn, unparalizing (not a word lol) her. Although she accidentally healed Calla by two x's. Dawn used Psyphic (forgot to put that in her Move pool I think) and grabbed Taima to block the attack as a shield from the Fairy Wind.
"Wait... why the heck are we doing this? This is a high school, not a battleground." Allie said as she dodged an attack.

~~~~~

Taima used Quick Attack (or just any move really, not sure what you want) on Allie, she inflated which made Taima bounce off of her, not much harm done.

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 9 January 2018 at 11:58 AM

Zilla was now safe in her dorm, away from the crowds. As she relaxed herself, she could hear more commotion. It was like... some sort of battle. She sat as still and quiet as possible to make out exactly what she was hearing. Her first thoughts were right - a fight seemed to be happening somewhere outside, which she assumed was happening near the PE fields. She sighed and put her head into her hands as her head began to fill with thoughts that were only about whatever fight was happening.
("I knew going to that boiler room would be a mistake... somehow. Who's even fighting, anyway? Why now...?")
She got up and glanced outside from the window, wondering if she could catch a glance at whatever was happening.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 3:01 PM

``The world is a battleground, waiting to be used.`` Baara replied as Illusion jumped into the battle after them. Baara used Flamethrower on Allie, then it was Calla's turn. Instead of attacking, however, she darted forward and grabbed Taima by the spiky scruff of her neck, darting away from the battle to tend to her sister, crouching down beside her. Illusion growled. They were now outnumbered. She used Payback, which hit Dawn.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 January 2018 at 5:36 PM

Allie used Flamthrower back.
"Well, this is a high school that's not part of the battleground," she said.
She sighed and decided to go tell the principal.

~~~~~

Lealynn was on low health. Dawn couldn't use heal pulse after getting knocked down. She waited for her to get back up. Sylvia attacked as well. Lealynn tackled Baara, pinning her to the ground. She used scratch again. Baara got up and tackled back, leaving Lealynn on the ground. As a flame was about to hit her, she was picked off the ground and saw Dawn up again, using Psychic to move her away from the attack.
"Thanks!" She said to Dawn and they continued to fight.

@animalliterature

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 5:42 PM

Mr.mewtwo:*he is sitting at his desk doing paperwork.*