Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:03 PM

Taima and Baara were soon at the school; Illusion had driven them, and Illusion wasn't exactly a mindful driver. It was a miracle she earned her drivers' license. Calla ran out to meet them and explained everything. With doubtful expressions, they followed Calla to the boiler room.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:07 PM

"Oh looks like you brought some 'friends'" Frost stated sarcastically (Is that to mean or bratty?)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:11 PM

{Eh, it doesn't matter.}

Baara, Taima, and Illusion hadn't yet seen CCharm. ``Why'd you bring us over here if there's nothing here?`` Taima growled, her pelt pricking.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:14 PM

"Wait why are they here?" {I'm changing what Frost said up there ^}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:16 PM

{Um, okay. Say they didn't respond at first, kay?}

They seemed to notice Frost's question after a while. ``Why do you want to know?`` Baara asked pointedly. Taima and Baara were more edgy than usual from being woken up in the night, and Illusion was too weary to say anything, but was trying to get a view of inside the boiler room.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:17 PM

{Is Lealynn still here?}

Well it's the middle of the night and you guys don't sleep at the school so..."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:18 PM

Calla decided to cut to the chase. ``I called them over. Just let us see "CCharm."``

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:20 PM

"Why..."
Did they come just to see CCharm?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:21 PM

Taima lifted her paw. ``Are you denying us?`` she snarled. Her spiked fur lifted higher along her spine, as if it could.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:23 PM

(Are they going to battle?)

"I don't know, am I supposed to?"
I'll just play with them for a bit

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:25 PM

(The C is for charizard bc there are two Pokémon named charm)
CCharm:*he could hear the arguing but he thought it would be better to stay put*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:28 PM

{Taima has a really quick temper so they might get into a battle.}

We could jump into the boiler room---no, we would have to jump too high. Wait! Taima knew Baara had a higher jump than her, so she nipped Baara's hind leg, causing her to leap over Frost's head. There soon was a frightful squeal from Baara. ``She wasn't lying!``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:29 PM

CCharm:" hi. " *he waved at Baara*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:30 PM

Baara crouched low to the ground. ``How are you still alive?`` she asked shakily.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:30 PM

*Sigh* "Don't say I didn't warn you"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:31 PM

@lazyanon

Name: Jessica
Pokemon: Sylveon
Female
No Mix
Not Shiny
Crush: Luke
Student
Groups: Popular. Like the leader. (One of the groups)
Other: Follows along Allie's Blog, loves Social Media and is obsessed with it. Really is jealous of Luke "dating" with Lealynn from the blog and hates her although she doesn't know why xD she has a gang of mean, snobby spoiled popular girls. She herself is the meanest and hates all nerds. REALLY SPOILED. She's the kind of person who has a friend who does all her homework for her.

And Lealynn is still there, yes. Ooh can they battle?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:33 PM

(Accepted but please use the rp sign up next time)
CCharm:"I don't know so I'm going to say magic."

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 8 January 2018 at 6:33 PM

Alright, I haven't been able to keep up at all right now so I'll just throw this in here.
___
With a quiet sigh, Zilla made her way up the corridor. It seemed, though, that the more she moved up it, the more she could hear some voices. Curious, she tried to follow the sound of the commotion, eventually getting closer to the boiler room. She didn't need to be in class right now, so why not? The Chesnaught managed to catch sight of a crowd around the room. Her mind began to race. Why were they there? What were they talking about? Why were they gathering here, of all places?
...Were they here for that certain Charizard...?
She froze on the spot, anxiety spiking. Sweat began appearing on her body, mainly her face. The thought of just randomly approaching and bothering a crowd of Pokemon who most likely didn't know her scared her, so she kept away and just listened from a distance, leaning her spiky back on the wall so she wasn't just staring at them.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:36 PM

Jessica strutted into the room, taking a selfie and posting it on Pokesnap (Snapchat) and said, "#, like, dead Charizard! Oh hey guys, how are you?" (She speaks in a Valley Girl accent)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:37 PM

Taima barged past Frost, Illusion and Calla following.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 6:38 PM

Thor, who's dorm was nearby, woke up to the sound of a high-pitched scream.
"What the-" he said, now suddenly alert, "What was that?"
He crept out of bed and, trying his best not to make a sound, opened his door. He could hear muted words near the boiler room. The boiler room? Who's down there? Why are they down there?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:40 PM

Jax blinked an eye open. ``Thor? What are you doing up?`` he sat up, blinking against the darkness.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:41 PM

(So.. a little confused here? What are the Pops doing right now and what are they trying to do and what are Jax and Thor doing?)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:41 PM

(The pops are just looking at ccharm and the other two woke up bc of the talking)
CCharm:*he was so confused*"Did I do something? Well uh other than die?"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:42 PM

{Jax and Thor just woke up I guess and the Pops, well, I'm confused on that but Calla's a Pop and she's still there. Well, Imma eat some dinner, I guess? Might be lunch. Or breakfast. I skipped both.}

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:47 PM

Okay, but why do they barge in? CAN WE PLIS HAVE A FIGHT THAT WOULD BE AMAZING XD pops vs non pops.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:50 PM

(The pops barged in bc frost or lealynn didn't let them in. And yea you can start a fight if you want.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:54 PM

Yay!

Lealynn used Razor Leaf quickly, knocking back Jessica. It started up an intense fight. The other Pops kind of watched for a moment.
"Like, ow! That hurt. Why'd you do that?" Jessica whined.
"Well, umm, in case you haven't noticed?" Lealynn said. Wow... she's really stupid,

Female
3,808 posts

sparklefox • 8 January 2018 at 6:55 PM

Eventually working up the courage to face the crowd in the boiler room, Zilla quietly walked to the boiler room's entrance. She peered inside, watching those who had already made their way in there. She hadn't decided yet whether or not she actually wanted to go in the room, so she awkwardly stood there at the door. She said no words, but let out a small but quick gasp as her eyes locked onto what she could see of the source of the commotion.
Of course, it was that Charizard.
She could tell it wasn't a good idea for her to be here. The air felt tense, as though an argument or fight could begin at any second. She began backing away, hoping no one noticed her presence.
___
EDIT: well of course the fight begins just before i send this, oh well

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2018 at 6:56 PM

Lealynn noticed something green and spiky run away during the fight.
"Hey, who're you?" she shouted.