Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:11 AM

@lazyanon

They'll settle in until the class starts. ^^

Evelyn started to draw a self portrait. It wasn't because she was vain, just bored. She didn't want to be caught in a dramatic battle or drama itself.
~~~
Sylvia decided to wander the halls again, trying to figure out where all the classes were.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:13 AM

@panda9983 k I need to sleep now byes

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:14 AM

@lazyanon look at this gif its so cute https://imgur.com/oiugno6

~Eeveelutionists~

Raiku followed joker and saw the slap fest. Dusk nearly used dark pulse on Sprinkle but didn't as she remembers the code. ``I think you are a pathetic looser because you wouldn't dare hit me with her powers.`` Said Sprinkle mockingly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:16 AM

Forget sleep this is my life now.
Cream:" what's the code? And why do any of us have to follow it?"

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:19 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

``The code is really just a rule. You can't hurt anyone with your powers. Or else..`` Max paused.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:20 AM

Sylvia padded around before she heard voices from inside the Eeveelution Club. Or whatever it's called. Curiousity getting the better of her, she stepped inside into the room.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:20 AM

Cream:" just no powers? Okay."*slaps sprinkle*
Joker:" wow. Karma."

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:23 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

Everyone paused when Sylvia stepped into the room. ``He-`` Dusk was interrupted by Sprinkle. Sprinkle slapped Dusk.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:28 AM

Cream:*slaps sprinkle in return for slapping someone else*" am I still a pathetic loser? I may not be able to use my powers. But I can slap you." * slaps sprinkle again.*
Joker:" are they gonna fight or is it just karma?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:30 AM

Sylvia looked around. Obviously Sprinkle was was a bully. And she felt like melting into a shadow. She didn't like attention. "Erm, hello." Sylvia said awkwardly.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:31 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

Everyone started fighting and throwing chairs at eachother. Dusk ran to the music room and got a load of sticks. She threw all of them at Sprinkle. Max got more chairs and threw them at sprinkle. Other Eeveelutuionists got chairs, sticks, and even books to throw at Sprinkle.

~Electro~

Electro walked by the room listening to music. He peeked into the room and saw everyone fighting. Electro tried to walk into the room but he got burned once he stepped in. Electro just walked to Math class.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:32 AM

Sylvia stood and looked before yelling, "Stop," hoping that everyone would just stop.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:34 AM

Joker:" the no using power rule doesn't apply to me so yea."*Uses hyper beam on sprinkle*
Cream:* she finds a book and flings it at sprinkle*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:36 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

Sprinkle doged hyperbeam and it instead hit Dusk.

Everyone stopped. Sprinkle slapped everyone twice. Even Sylvia. ``OMG ANOTHER PATHETIC LOOSER?!`` Sprinkle would yell into Cream's face and Sylvia's face. [in that order]

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:37 AM

(Was gone for like half an hour and had 23 "has posted on the topic you're following" notifications.)

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:37 AM

Ignoring Sprinkle's comment she focused really only on herself, the one who wasn't really throwing chairs, sticks, or slapping people. Sylvia just wanted everyone to stop. Why won't anyone listen. Then she smiled, using a shadow ball at the ground close to where most of the chaos is but at least it won't hurt anyone. This should get everyone's attention, she thought. She didn't want to yell again, but she would have to wait until eyes where on her. She wanted to panic but she forced herself calm.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:38 AM

~Dusk~

Dusk closed her eyes. She didn't know what to do after the incident. Sprinkle laughed in Joker's face.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:38 AM

Cream:*slaps sprinkle*
Joker:* hyper beams sprinkle again. Just because she could and that sprinkle was harming other Pokémon.*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:40 AM

~Max~

Sprinkle ran accross the room swiftly and the hyperbeam hitting max.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:40 AM

Sylvia decided to just slap sprinkle, hard. "Why can't everyone just stop," she screamed. She liked peace, but it looked to her like high school is all about fighting.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:42 AM

Sprinkle was at a really low health so Sylvia made Sprinkle faint! Everyone was happy exept Max & Dawn. They were only partly happy.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:43 AM

Sylvia looked at Sprinkle in shocked. "Whoops," she muttered before fleeing from the room.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:43 AM

Joker:"I'm sorry max that was for sprinkle."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:44 AM

I'm gonna go to sleep, but first...

Stone, which was very rare, was furious. The other sisters watched in shock as Stone yelled at Calla and Area.

"I turn my back for five seconds, and this is what happens?! Calla, Jax dumped you, get over with it! Area, I expected more from you! As the oldest, I---"

"Oldest?" Growled Illusion, stepping forward to challenge her sister.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:46 AM

Sprinkle recoverd swiftly. Sprinkle yelled at Joker and Cream and uses her Cute charm. Dusk & Max faints shortly after Sprinkle uses her Cute Charm.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:47 AM

Sylvia settled back into her next class's classroom. She didn't want trouble.
~
Shade growled as he saw that eevee back into the classroom. He was enjoying his little nap before and she woke him up.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:49 AM

Cream:" sprinkle meet joker. "
Joker:" do you even know your moves? It only works on the opposite gender!" * she uses outrage on sprinkle*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:50 AM

~Forrest~

Forrest swiftly leaps to the classroom including Shade. ``Help! Whoops. heh.. wrong place.`` Forrest backed out of the room.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:52 AM

Sylvia felt tension coming from a strange Umbreon. She fled that room too before something goes wrong. And she wandered the halls again, opening a random room, which turned out to be the club room of the Eeveelution. Well, that's such a coincidence, she thought sarcastically before using an iron tail on Sprinkle.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:53 AM

Cream:" sprinkle kept slapping people. So we fought back." She says calmly as if nothing is wrong.
Joker:* she uses iron tail on sprinkle*