Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:54 AM

Stone used Synchronize and Illusion's health dropped spectacularly. Illusion, which was also very radre, immediately backed down. Stone sighed and stalked off.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:55 AM

~Dusk~

Dusk barely survived that day.

rip i need to go to bed. i'll edit this later.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:55 AM

Shade growled at Forrest before continuing reading.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:58 AM

Yay! I sleep now. After this post.
Zack:*he and his sister got home did their home and feel asleep*
Jumanji:*She had the same nightmare again. Something was wrong.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 2:00 AM

The sisters stared after Stone. She began attacking a fake toy pokemon until it was ripped to shreds. They were all distraught and confused, but Taima and Baara were padding off, both sensing a fight.

Edit: rip. So the fight's over?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 11:45 AM

Sylvia got home and did her homework, along with the others.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:01 PM

~Raiku~

As Raiku got home, he did 20 pages of homework. After doing his homework, he had a 2 hour nap. After napping, he watched a movies 'till 11:00. At 11:00, he went to bed. He had tried to call Dusk in the morning but Dusk wouldn't answer.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:01 PM

@wigglytuff sure I can have a crush on luke

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:30 PM

Zack:"it's a new day isn't great?"
Jumanji:"yea. Here is my class......."* the fight from yesterday destroyed jumanji's homeroom and first class classroom.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 12:36 PM

Stone's fur was ruffled from yesterday still, but she had returned to her calm state and soon would be ready for school along with her sisters.

---

Illusion had recovered from the "battle" yesterday with Stone, and was back to her prideful old self. She then smiled as she remembered the schedules, thrown in the trash. Her sisters had thankfully remembered their classes---for one day. Now Calla and Adea would be lost without their schedules, and the trash had been thrown out the other day.

---

Calla glanced around, rummaging through her backpack. Where is my schedule? she began to panic. Then she raised her head, narrowing her eyes. Of course! ``Adea!`` her sister was just passing by to grab her own pack, and her pelt stuck up on end as she heard Calla.

---

Adea dodged Calla's Cute Charm. ``What is wrong with you?`` she squealed. She knew it wouldn't have much effect, since they were the same gender, but still, Adea was frightened out of her pelt whenever Calla used Cute Charm near her. ``What is wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong! You stole my schedule!`` ``What? Why would I do that? I have no reason to!`` ``Lies!`` Calla spat.

---

Taima and Baara were standing nearby, both seeming almost instantly to figure out what had happened. ``I've gotta say, this is one of Illusion's best pranks yet,`` Baara said. ``No, remember the sneak attack at the prom last year?`` ``Oh, yeah, that was good!``

---

Jax waited impatiently for Adea to answer. He had called her because they had been together working on homework last night and had lost his homework at her house. He had called three times and no-one picked up on the other side.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:38 PM

@Lazyanon did you have a good rest?

~Eeveelutionists~

As Dusk recovered, she looked at her phone. The notifications on the homescreen read: `` 29 missed calls. From Raiku and 28 others. 55 messages. From Max and 54 others. `` Dusk worried about Max. ``I forgot! Max was struck by hyperbeam like me!`` Raiku invited Dusk over to his house for a movie night. Dusk was still recovering. She couldn't send a reply.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:43 PM

Joker:" And we are here cream! Welcome back high school!"
Cream:" I better not be dumped with some kind of liquid again. Joker."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 12:44 PM

@wolfspike23 @lazyanon BRUH I GOT LIKE 60 NOTIFICATIONS

Is Dawn part of the eeveelutionists? If so then:

"Hey, Allie..." Dawn whispered something into her ear. "Mind doing that?"
"No prob"
~~~~~

Allie posted the Weekly Wednesday about Sprinkle being a huge bully. She was statisfued with it.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:47 PM

~Eeveelutionists~

As Sprinkle walked in with the Eeveelutionists, She saw Cream and secretly flicked her hard. Forrest had caught it and alarmed Cream.

~Sprinkle~

Sprinkle had been alarmed about the weekly Wednesday post. It spread quickly. It was on the school billboards and there were hundreds of posters about it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:52 PM

Joker:"so cream what do you want to evolve into?"
Cream:" A vaporeon. But I can't."
Joker:" what do you mean you can't? And why a vaporeon?"
Cream:" I-i have a birth defect. So I can't evolve. And back at my old home. The country that no one can say. Vaporeon' where a BIG deal. They could get water easily for everyone. I was chosen to be one. But I couldn't evolve into one."

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:58 PM

~Dusk~

Dusk went to school unstable. She had to go to the history room upstairs. ``Oh! What a long walk...`` Dusk cried.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:00 PM

Cream m:*she whipped her head around to sprinkle*" why'd you do that?"

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:02 PM

~Sprinkle~

``Because, you haven't even evolved yet. How can Dusk even let you in?`` Sprinkle answered Cream's question.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:04 PM

The sisters made it to school and to their classes just on time. Area and Jax talked for a moment, and Area felt sheepish as she heard about the lost homework. But they were interrupted by Calla, who was gossiping with a friend. Calla spread the new of Sprinkle to Area and Jax.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:07 PM

Cream:"I can't evolve. And if I could I would be a vaporeon."

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:10 PM

~Sprinkle~

Before Sprinkle went in math class, she took a poster and ripped it in tiny pieces.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:11 PM

(Should the sisters join the eevelutioutions club? Might have spelled it wrong.)

Are gasped as she heard the news. "That poor club!"

"You know, gossip can change things. I bet it's all a misunderstanding." Said Jax.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:14 PM

Joker & Cream:*they went to their class*
Jumanji:*stares into her wrecked classroom*
Zack:* he went to his class.*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:17 PM

~Sprinkle~

After math, she kept slapping Dusk, near the Eeveelutions doorway. Dusk kicked Sprinkle out, so Dusk can use Dark Pulse against Sprinkle

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 1:18 PM

"Misunderstanding? This is the biggest thing that's happened since I got here! I fina---" Calla was cut off by another student.

"For the last time, this isn't---"

"I know!" Area said.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:21 PM

Cream:" so I heard that other Pokémon know that sprinkle is a bully!"
Joker:"that's great!"

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:26 PM

~Dusk & Sprinkle~

Dusk used Dark Pulse. Sprinkle used a real tail whip. [what I mean by `Real` it means it stings a little] There was a loud thud from the Dark Pulse.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:30 PM

Cream:*she walked over to fight. Sprinkle must have expelled from the group*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:32 PM

@Lazyanon is there a principle yet?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:33 PM

Yes Mr.Mewtwo I haven't made his form yet.