Subject: Vice Principle

Other: None

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:44 PM

@wolfspike23 accepted

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 2:34 PM

Illusion smirked as Area dashed out of the classroom, pelt ruffled. She had heard Area lying about knowing it wasn't her classroom. Illusion scoffed as her younger sister turned to face her with an unspoken realization and rushed up to her.

---

``Illusion, where are our schedules?!``

``You should check the dump. That's where they belong, with such dopey classes.``

``Illusion!`` shrieked Area. Illusion subtly pushed Area away from her.

``Gosh, can't keep calm, can you?`` she smirked as fresh waves of anger arose from Area. ``Oh, what you gonna do? Cr---``

Area knocked Illusion out of the school doors, and now that she was in sunlight, used a new move---Chlorophyll.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 2:43 PM

@wolfspike23
Dawn saw the fight and went to help dusk. She used Future Sight, and told her that the next time Sprinkle slapped someone, the Future-Sight-thingies would come at her, and it technically wasn't using a move then, just before.

~~~~~

Alex tried to stay away from Sprinkle, and knew she would be mad if she saw her.

~~~~~

Luke heard a distant mumbling, and he could immediately tell it was Jake cursing to himself. He wondered why. Maybe it was Sprinkle taking his place as the top bully? He didn't realize it meant that much to Jake. And he watched Allie's Blig as well, which was surprising for a rock-hard person like him to watch a pink, fluffy bubbly Wigglytuff with Audino ears talking.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 2:52 PM

Illusion's eyes widened. She noticed Jax slipping out of his classroom, calling for Area. Scrambling to her paws, Illusion cried, ``She attacked me! She's so selfish and---`` as Jax's head turned to Illusion, he stomped over to her.

``Enough with your antics, Illusion. I can already tell what happened. Give her back whatever you took from her.``

``Why should I?`` Jax pulled out his stick from his tail, turning it in his fingers.

``You know why.`` Illusion scoffed.

``You think I'm afraid of a stupid sti---`` Jax then put the stick to her mouth. Illusion spat out bark. ``You disgusting piece of---``

``Oh, lets' not cuss, Illusion. That won't do any good. Say what---we'll battle. And Area can team with me if she likes. If we win, you have to give her whatever you took from her back. If we lose, I'll give you these.`` he pulled out several shiny coins from his neck-fur. Illusion smiled.

``You're on.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 3:25 PM

(Zack's poketube chanel is call The Illusionist Gamer and at least half the school watches the channel)
Zack:*he saw illusion say yes to the fight. So he hid in a dark corner so he couldn't be seen and started recording. This fight is is going on his channel on Poketube.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 3:34 PM

Here's my characters move pools:
Alex:
Double Slap
Flamethrower
Play Rough
Sing
Expand (not really a move but it kinda protects her)
Protect

Dawn:
Future Sight
Trick Room
Heal Pulse
Mirror Coat
Ice Beam

Lealynn:
Scratch
Leech Seed
Energy Ball
Frenzy Plant (it's her special move because only fully evolved grass starters can learn)
Razor Leaf

Luke:
Bone Rush
Draco Meteor
Power-Up Punch
Aura Sphere

~~~~~

Fighting Class:

"Today, we will be doing partner fighting, as it is the end of the week," Ms. Brown announced. Some of the class "yes"ed. "This is our first of the year, so here's the partnering: Lealynn and Alex, Luke and Dawn..." Luke blushed. He liked Dawn, like, a lot.

~~~~~

"Hi! I'm Alex. Most people call me Allie. You might know me on my blog."
"Of course, I follow every week." Lealynn said. Wow, it's really her. She thought.

"Lealynn and Alex, you will be battling Jake and Flame," (it's a different Flame, don't worry) it was that Flygon and a Magmar she had never seen before.
"Ready, begin!"
Flame instantly used Fire Blast. Alex used Protect and Lealynn dodged, easily going out of the move's range. There was a board, and it had each of their names on it with a health bar. Because of the Mirror Coat, Flame's health was a third down.
"Oh, it's on, tinies," Jake smirked.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 3:39 PM

Actually move pools aren't needed. If the Pokémon can use the move because it's an eevee it can use it. But if the eevee is also part uhhhh gengar the it can also use any gengar moves.
Jumanji:*she got to gym class late.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 3:45 PM

@lazyanon oh, totally forgot about mix. But also on the board it has the moves you're allowed to use which is all one Pokémon which is not fair to the other Pokémon if they aren't a mix 😊

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 3:49 PM

Okay so is the main Pokémon is an eevee the eevee moves will stay the same but the mix part gengar moves with only do half the damage always because the Pokémon is not mainly gengar but mainly eevee. Also yes Alex and Zack should do a collab.

Jumanji:*she figured out what going on. She hope her ability wouldn't go off. She was no control of it unlike Zack.*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 3:54 PM

@lazyanon sure. Are there roomies? Then I need to make room assignments xD

~~~~~

"Hi guys! Allie here, I'm about to do a collab with the Illusionist Gamer on Poketube. Keep your eyes peeled! Bye! And don't forget, I will be doing a giveaway at 5k followers. I already have 4.8k, so close! Almost there." Alex posted her blog and turned off her laptop.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 3:57 PM

Area and Jax stood together, Jax stiff with subtle confidence and Area's ears pinned back, her tail low. She was obviously fearful, but she was not ready to back down from her sister.

Illusion attacked first. Using synchronize, she aimed it for Jax, knowing he would be the powerhouse of the group. He back-flipped around five times to avoid the attack. He then used Flame Charge, which sent Illusion flying to the ground a few feet away, a burn mark on her shoulder. Panting, she spat out, ``That's all you've got?`` It was then Area's turn. She used Leaf Blade, which she had learned a few months ago when protecting herself from Baara and Taima.

Illusion was now on low health. She panted, lying on the ground at least nine feet away from Jax and Area. Standing slowly, she used Foul Play, but it missed both of them; all they had to do was simply shuffle to the side.

``Looks like someone's growing tired,`` Jax smirked. Illusion growled in response. Before she could say anything, Jax used Ember, knocking her out.

{Took me five-ever to find moves.}

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 4:00 PM

~Sprinkle~

Sprinkle scoffed, ``Thanks for kicking me out, sucker.``

~Chip~

Chip went on Pokèbook [Facebook but for Pokèmon] and sent out the hashtag ``#SprinkleSlapFest`` She took a picture near Sprinkle destroying the gym room and sent the hashtag. It caught on fast. Dusk used it, Raiku used it, Forrest used it, Max used it, Russel used it, Lyra used it, and Electro used it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:01 PM

(There can be dorms if you want. Not all Pokémon will use them tho. My Pokémon using them with be joker and cream so maybe they can dorm with yours?)
Zack:* He was recording the fight in all its glory.*
The Illusionist Gamer: There is this fight I'm recording. Want us to do a reaction vid about it l8r?

Jumanji:*she watched the Pokémon team fights. Taking mental notes of the fights.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 4:07 PM

Area gasped. ``The only pokemon who can knock her out are Stone, Baara, and Taima---and Baara and Taima have to team up to do it!`` she didn't mention how Stone could single-pawedly knock Illusion out.

``Well, I guess we're a great team, then,`` Jax smiled at her, and Area's mind went blank.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 4:09 PM

@Lazyanon Sure. Raiku or Lyra can bunk with Joker and Dusk can bunk with Cream.

~Lyra~

Lyra went to music class. She had to fight off Sprinkle on the way. She posted ``#SprinkleSlapFest`` showing taking a selfie near Sprinkle destroying the gaming club room. Everyone in the school was notified.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:11 PM

(@wolfspike23 maybe joker could bunk dusk. Since joker is female. And I want cream to be introduced to one of wigglytuft's characters.)
Zack:* it was starting to get harder to get a good shot of the fight. The voices could be heard perfectly. He heard Jax last line. He could tell this fight was going to be hard for Illusion*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

Jax glanced at a bush nearby. ``I thought I heard something earlier?``

``Eh, probably just the wind playing tricks. Well, I've got to get to class.`` it was clear Area was blushing madly, and she raced up to the school doors, padding on more slowly once in the halls to her next class.

Edit: {Jax would probably stay in a dorm, but I don't know who he would bunk with.}

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

@lazyanon sure.

edit: I need someone to bunk with Raiku. I might put Lyra but Raiku wouldn't want to be pranked all the time.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:16 PM

Zack:* he got the film. He closed his camera and got to gym.*
Jumanji: "where were you?"
Zack:"doing stuff."
Jumanji:"of course."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 4:17 PM

Jax went inside and padded to his class---History.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 4:22 PM

~Electro~

Sprinkle had another fight with Dusk in the music room. Sprinkle destroyed the music room. Electro walked by the music room and took a selfie at the open door. He then posts the post with the hashtag ``#SprinkleSlapFest`` ``This is gonna be a good post!`` Electro said.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:24 PM

Zack:" so we are team battling?"
Jumanji:" yep I wonder who we are battling."
Zack:"why us?"
Jumanji:" well we are the only ones late."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 4:30 PM

Should I do their schedules?

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:33 PM

yes please

Joker: *she saw sprinkle destroying MORE things by slapping them. joker wasn't too happy about it.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 4:34 PM

I'm not in high school so it'll probably do it wrong. {Next post I type will be the post with the schedule}

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 January 2018 at 4:35 PM

(whoops, realized that Alex posted a blog in the middle of a fight. Just pretend that happened after school xD )

"You stand in front of me, look fierce and pretend you're about to attack. Then jump out of the way and I'll use Razor Leaf" Lealynn explained in a whisper. Alex nodded her head. Doing what she said, it took some of Jakes health. He use X-Scissor on Lealynn, a fourth of her health bar dropping. Still on the ground, Lealynn was about to be blasted with fire when Alex quickly used Protect. Some of the flames already made contact with Lealynn so she was at 2/3 health. Flame used Tackle on Alex but she quickly expanded, reducing most of the damage. She now had 9/10 of her health left.
"Let's get Flame first; he has the least health," Lealynn said. She used Leech Seed, draining 1/3 of Flames health and completely healing herself. He broke free at last, and used Flamethrower. It took out half of Lealynn's health because of the type advantage.
"Ow..." she struggled to get up. She saw Alex jumping up and expanding, facing Jake. She used Double Slap, and was her signature move. She probably could beat Sprinkle, she chuckled to herself as she was on her paws again. Jakes health bar went down all the way to 1/3. She sang which made him fall asleep and used Play Rough, which made him faint. Taking the chance while Flame was distracted, Lealynn used Frenzy Plant and he was knocked out. As the best team of the day, Allie and Lealynn were both awarded a Pokepuff each.
"Wow, that last move there was really powerful," Allie said as she munched in her treat. "I thought Frenzy Plant could only be used by fully evolved starter Pokémon,"
"Really? I didn't know that,"
"Yup. That's pretty special."
Wow, she thought to herself."You were great too, you beat up Jake," Lealynn said.
"Thanks," Alex replied. Lealynn has some sort of special thing, I can feel it. Maybe I can ask Luke since he can see auras, she thought.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 4:36 PM

ok