Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 11:17 PM

~Bell~

RINNNNG RINGGGGG RINGGGG! The bell broke up the fight and the silence.

~Dusk~

``Well, I need to get to class now but I hope you 2 make up!`` I have an idea.. Thought Dusk. Dusk put Raiku and Joker in a room and locked them in the room. ``You two can't get out until you become friends!`` Said Dusk loudly. ``Why-`` Raiku was interrupted by the door.

~Chip~

Chip accidentally left her phone in her locker. It was her free time. ``OMG! WHAT WILL I DO?!`` Electro heard her behind the gaming door. ``?`` Electro worried. Electro used to be a hacker and the room was near Chip's door. Electro slipped out of the room and got her phone. In fact, the phone wasn't even in the locker! It was underneath it! Electro picked up the phone and gave Chip her phone. ``Thank-you, Electro.`` She said kindly. ``No prob, gal.`` He said punkishly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 11:25 PM

(one or more Pokémon in the night watch club disappears or sent to the hospital every year from their club duties from the night. They are always looking for more members.)
Joker:" don't worry. The night watch club will come for us. Even though only the strongest and most insane Pokémon can live through it. Or a janitor will find us."

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 11:30 PM

~Raiku~

As the night comes, nobody comes into the room. There was a note on a desk from Dusk it read: ``I asked the janitor and the night watch to not come to this room.`` Then who will clean this room? thought Raiku. He continued reading. ``You two will work together to clean this room for the morning. ❤️ Dusk.`` Is Dusk a mind-reader or something? Raiku wondered.

===========================================
@lazyanon

Name: Forrest

Pokemon: Leafeon

Student or Teacher: Student

Crush: N/A

Mix: No

Shiny: Yes

Group[s]: Forest Residents [LEADER] Eeveelutions [MEMBER]

Other: N/A

Name: Sprinkle

Pokemon: Sylveon

Crush: None

Shiny: Yes

Group[s]: Eeveelutions [MEMBER] The Heart of Earth [LEADER]

Other: N/A

Name: Russel

Pokemon: Flareon

Shiny: No

Group[s]: Eeveelutions [MEMBER] Firepower [MEMBER]

Other: None

Name: Max

Pokemon: Jolteon

Shiny: No

Group[s]: Eeveelutions [MEMBER]

Other: None

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 11:35 PM

Dawn and Alex noticed a fight brewing up in the hallway.
"Woah, what's this about?" Alex questioned, trying to say it only to Dawn but saying it too loud so everyone could hear.

~~~~~

"What's your name? I never quite caught it," Luke asked the mysterious yet powerful Leafeon.
"Lealynn. You?"
"Luke. Nice to meet you. You were really great back there," he complimented.
"Thanks!" she blushed. "You know that guy? You knew his name." When she asked, Luke was startled.
"Oh! Yeah. He's my best friend..." His voice trailed off in what seemed to be embarassment.
"Oh. That's okay." She smiled. He was relieved when Lealynn seemed okay with Jake being one of the meanest bullies in the school, brushing the thin layer of sweat from his forehead.

~~~~~

Lealynn started to like Luke; his voice was soft when he talked. He was very nice, and indeed attractive. She started to talk to him more often and sat next to him in all the classes they had together where they could choose seats. But that's what started the rumor.

Lealynn loved to watch Allie's blog, and was surprised to see that she went to the school and shared some of their periods together and were in the same class. She was always optimistic and cheerful. But what surprised her even more was that on the Weekly Wednesday News Blog, she announced,
"Even though it's just the first week of high school, it looks like love has already striked. I'm not too sure and it might be a rumor, but it seems like Luke and Lealynn are dating, according to a few friends of mine,"
What? she thought angrily. I'm not dating him. To be honest, I kinda like him... I guess it's really okay if that's what people think.

~~~~~

Allie forgot her book in the classroom, so she went to the school to fetch it. She noticed two Pokemon in a room. It startled her until she noticed they were the same Pokemon in the fight earlier in the day.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 11:38 PM

Joker:" could burn/melt the door if I needed to."
Jumanji:* she ran into dusk* " oh I'm sorry! I'm just trying to get to my next class! I just don't know where it is..."
Zack:*he was getting strings his for one of his instruments but got locked with joker and raiku* "scared fox noises"
Cream:* walked slowly to her next class with dull blue eyes. Still wet. Still cold. Today was not good day for her.*

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 11:52 PM

[lol it took so long but I'll go now]

~Dusk~

Dusk asked Jumanji [did u see the new Jumanji movie yet tho?] ``Which class are you?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 11:56 PM

Calla and Area had been awake all night, battling until they could hardly stand. Surprisingly neither one had been knocked out yet. "I... Just... Met... Him..." Panted Area.

"But... He's...mine..." Growled Calla. She was about to use Cute Charm again, but was much too tired, and it didn't have much of an affect.

"Calla, you don't...get...it..." Area fumbled as she spoke. Stone awoke and sighed.

"Come on, you two, there should be a few healing potions in the kitchen cabinet."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 11:59 PM

(No not yet jumanji is an old character of mine)
Jumanji:*Shows dusk her schedule*
Zack:"D-did the door lock? Am I stuck here?!"* more scared fox noises*

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:05 AM

@lazyanon did you watch the old jumanji?

~Raiku~

``I think Dusk locked us up in the music room...`` Raiku worried. Dusk went outside to find her skateboard in the car. She peeked into the window for a sec and saw Zack. She knocked the window and wrote, ``Why is there 3 ppls here?!``

Edit: Rip gumdrops i finshed them

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:14 AM

@wolfspike23 yep! And I just saw your other forms and accepted!

Zack:* he try's to open the the door* "why is the door locked?! It's not supposed to be locked!!"
Joker:"uh calm down there buddy."
Zack:"I CANT"

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 12:15 AM

Area and Calla finally slept, their schedules lying on the ground, forgotten. Illusion, seeking an opportunity to cause chaos, snatched them up and tossed them in the trashcan, then went to sleep.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 7 January 2018 at 12:15 AM

@animalliterature yep sure, of course she can be in the pops group!
I won't join yet as I'm on mobile so I'll start maybe tomorrow

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:16 AM

~Raiku~

``Shut up everyone. Stay calm Dusk is at the window asking why Zack is in here. She'll get us out in no time.`` Raiku said calmly.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:18 AM

Zack:"IM IN HERE TO GET STRING!!! NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!" * he try's to open the the door the entire time*
Jumanji:*heads pops up* " hello brother."

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:21 AM

~Dusk~

As Dusk writes on a paper, She says, ``Oh nevermind!`` She crumples up the paper and throws it. She runs inside to unlock the door. ``I'm sorry. I never knew I would cause so much chaos.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:24 AM

Zack:*runs the out of there like sonic*
Joker:" I think the same thing happened once, but in the boiler room. But a bit different."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 12:25 AM

Jax rummaged through his bag. He found his phone and texted to Calla, "I saw you staring at me all through school. Look, Calla, it's over. We broke up last year." Now satisfied, he went back to bed.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:32 AM

~Forrest & friends~

Forrest leaps into the school and bumps into the group. ``Sorry guys!`` Max leaps and hopps onto Joker. ``S-sorry..``

~Dusk~

Dusk carries off and looks at the groups billboard. She looked at the top and saw the 2nd most popular group: The Eeveelutions. Dusk decides to join them. Eeveelution members went to the room and they were voting for who would be the leader. ``Umm.. I'm Dusk.`` Dusk introduced herself timidly. ``Hello Dusk!`` They all replied exept the worst member, Sprinkle. A few moments later, Dusk was chosen for leader! They went out of the room. Sprinkle and Dusk went to the Music room while Joker and Raiku were still there. Sprinkle slapped Dusk. Dusk powered up but she held back and didn't fire. ``Pathetic.`` Sprinkle scoffed in Dusk's face.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 12:39 AM

Calla was devastated when she saw the text. She searched for Jax for a while so they could talk face-to-face. Soon enough, they were both yelling at each other--- Calla had interrupted Jax's subtleness.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:47 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

The Eeveelutionists aligned neatly in a line in the Eeveelution room. Sprinkle said she had an anouncement but she lied. ``Okay`` Said Dusk as she leaped to her spot on the line. Sprinkle slapped everyone. Everyone powered up but they would be scared because they would break the Eeveelution code. ``More loosers.`` Sprinkle scoffed. ``Scared to break the code?`` She said mockingly
`` Why are you even a sylveon?`` Asked Dusk angrily. ``Oh I had a pure heart when I had evolved. Then I got replaced by a pathetic looser like you. My owner abandoned me. I ran off in here. Then got replaced by more pathetic loosers.`` Sprinkle said with soul.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:54 AM

Cream:* she saw the eeveelution club. She wanted to check it out to see if she could join. She's not an eeveelution , but she's an eevee. She walked over to the club. Still wet and cold. The smell of nail polish remover and bleach still stuck to her.*" H-Hello? Is this the eeveelution club?"

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:56 AM

~Eeveelutionists~

``Sure-`` Said Dusk but got interrupted by Sprinkle. ``Not another pathetic looser!`` Dusk slapped Sprinkle and allowed cream to be in the club. ``Still have that polish remover? I can remove it.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 7 January 2018 at 12:57 AM

Agh sorry it was a typo @wolfspike23 I'm just gonna pretend the typo never happened lol

The fight was over as soon as it had started. Jax scoffed angrily and walked away. Area had witnessed everything. When Calla spotted her, her eyes narrowed and age said in a low growl, "You." Area squealed as Calla began stalking over to her and bounded out through the doors, diving into a bush.

Edit: I'm slow at typing so I'm behind.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 12:58 AM

@animalliterature its fine. I edited the post.

~Sprinkle~

Sprinkle slapped Cream. ``You are so pathetic! You haven't even evolved!``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 12:58 AM

Cream:" and bleach. I'm surprised my fur isn't white yet."

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:01 AM

~Dusk~

Dusk calls Max to burn all the bleach and polish remover off. The polish remover and bleach comes right off. ``There.`` Sighed Dusk in relief.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:05 AM

Cream:"thanks." *turn to sprinkle* "why did you slap me?"

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 7 January 2018 at 1:05 AM

I'm so behind, I'll make the schedule. Btw, what time is it?

Evelyn looked at her schedule.
7:30-8:26: Math, room B7
8:30-9:26: Science/Pokémon Anatomy, room 303
9:30-10:26: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
10:30-11:26: English, room 402
11:30-12:06: Lunch
12:10-1:06: History, room 107
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Art
~
Gloria walked quickly to her next class before settling in and looking at her schedule.
7:30-8:26: English, room 402
9:30-10:26: History, room 107
10:30-11:26: Math, room B7
12:10-1:06: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Extra Training/PE
~
Sylvia wandered the halls before finding the class she needed to be in. Then she checked her schedule, just in case.
7:30-8:26: Math, room B7
9:30-10:26: English, room 402
10:30-11:26: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
12:10-1:06: History, room 107
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Art
~
Shade settled in right next to a silvery eevee. He only caught a glimpse of her schedule. Oh great he though, she's in all my classes at the same order.
~
Skittles smiled as she saw Evelyn in the same class as her. "Hey," she greeted. "I think we have the same schedule." Evelyn showed her her schedule and Skittles smiled.
~
Folium stared at his schedule. He smiled slightly and did a little whistle as he walked the halls and finally settled into the same class as Gloria.
7:30-8:26: English, room 402
9:30-10:26: History, room 107
10:30-11:26: Math, room B7
12:10-1:06: Fighting/Training, in the courtyard/PE fields
1:10-2:10: Study Period/Choice: Extra Training/PE

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 1:07 AM

~Sprinkle~

``Because you are a pathetic looser. If I told you something you would be even more pathetic like these loosers.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 January 2018 at 1:07 AM

@panda9983 club/free period time
Joker:* walked around till she got to the slap fest called sprinkle.*
Cream:" why do you think I'm a pathetic loser?"