Have a nice day 😊

Female
53 posts

apple_dumpling • 9 January 2018 at 10:40 PM

@jlya has started the roleplay.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 10:47 PM

Illusion smiled, satisfied as the deer lay limp below her. Blood was seeping into her paws, sticky between her claws. She began to drag it back to the den, frowning and running over her mind as she recalled her dream. Words had echoed around her while ghostly frames spun in circles, their pace growing more rapid by each heartbeat.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 11:13 PM

Boulder: * he was near the end of bayclan territory. Then he spotted a small, albino cat. He couldn't hurt. He named Cassie. He gently picked up the cat and petted it. Cassie climbed on his head. It seems Cassie will not moving from there for a while.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 11:24 PM

Illusion smiled as the litter of whelps that had just began leaving the nursery dashed up to her, ripping off flesh. "Now that's what I call an appetite!" she playfully dove into the carcass, ripping away a strip of tender meat.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 12 January 2018 at 5:27 PM

Deathstar tapped her claws against the stone that she usually slept on, making an annoying clicking sound. She was thinking about an upcoming battle that may as well never happen. She knew her warriors would hold her back against any real war. She shook her head "no" she chuckled a little hysterically. "But what if it was a little skirmish? What if a clan, no Bayclan was stealing prey?" she whispered to herself. Her warriors wouldn't hold her back if it was 'another clan' had started it.

Flameclaw stretched and flapped his wings a little, ready for another day of hunting. He stretched a few more times certain that he was ready for a flight. He leaped out of his den and right when he was about to fall to the ground he spread his wings open. He glided smoothly up onto the air and flapped his wings to keep up in it. He then glided over the burned forest looking for prey. He glanced around and then spotted a wounded deer in woods. He landed beside the deer I'll make your death quick you don't have to suffer He told himself.
Why? Said a ragged-ed voice inside his head.
"w-who are you?" He asked his voice edged in panic answering the strange voice.
This can't be happening, I probably just banged my head on something he thought quickly He glanced around quickly trying to decide rather this was a prank or not.
This is happening, and why end this deer's life quickly? you should watch it die it would be much more amusing said the same voice not bothering to answer the first question.
This guy's a lunatic, whoever he is Flameclaw thought.

Pinging a few people because up until I saw this in the roleplay I didn't even know it was here.
@hooterlee @totallynotjoey @jlya @emeraldstar @lazyanon

Hope this is good.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 January 2018 at 9:26 PM

Illusion gulped down her last bite of the prey. She noticed a few of angry guards and hunters stalking up to the carcass. Pinning her ears back, she quickly shooed the whelps away. Straightening up, she cleared her throat and stepped in front of the carcass before the others could reached it. ``Excuse me? Have any of you earned it?`` she narrowed her eyes. The guard's pelts prickled furiously as she denied them the fresh-kill, the hunters digging their claws into the ground.

``We've hunted and guarded this Clan for much longer than you! You don't even deserve to be deputy!`` one of them snarled, swatting at Illusion's fore-paw. She reared and opened her jaws in a growl that rumbled in her throat.

``Are you sure you want to do that, pests?`` she spat. The older dragons backed away slowly, muttering angrily under their breaths. Illusion relaxed and landed back onto four paws.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 12 January 2018 at 9:57 PM

@wolfkit that's good!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 January 2018 at 10:14 PM

Illusion brought the fresh-kill over to the nursery, ripping off a leg and a nick of the back to bring to the elders.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 12 January 2018 at 10:54 PM

Moorrunner:*she stalked the woods in duskclan looking for a fight.*

Nightstar:*she was looking around the camp most of the appentices where here. Just not boulder. which was worrying for her.*

Boulder:* he walked near his clan's border. he would not even dare to cross. Cassie from her perch on top of his head started meowing. he wished he knew what the albino feline was saying. but he looked around the grassy area only rabbits. he want to catch one but he usually trips over something.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 10:20 AM

Illusion sighed, and just as she settled down in her den to get some well-earned rest for hunting half the night, a dragon flickered by. She opened one eye and it was gone. Tipping her head to the side in confusion, she got up and leaped neatly out of her den. The white-and-light-pink dragon she had seen was standing at the entrance of the Clan's den, wings unfurled. She couldn't read its expression, though it seemed it wanted her to follow it.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 10:23 AM

boulder:*he walked back to camp this cassie still on his head. The rest of bayclan didnt mind about cassie. Cassie ended up always getting her own food.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 10:44 AM

Illusion followed it out until they had reached a small creek that ran through the territory. ``Sit.`` said the dragon calmly. Illusion obeyed, sitting down beside the creek. The dragon stood beside her, wing curled around her back. A shiver ran down Illusion's spine as she felt the dragon's freezing temperature. ``Do you know what this is?`` she asked.

``A creek...?`` Illusion replied.

``Yes, but that's not all.``

``What is it?``

``It was a pond long before, and before that, dry earth. Now it is a creek, and a sad dragon's final resting home.`` Illusion stared at the dragon for a while. It seemed no older than twenty-four moons, but looked so experienced and she was larger than Illusion.

``Wh-who's?``

``Mine, Illusion.`` she ran her cold tail along Illusion's flank, staring sympathetically into her eyes. Illusion jumped, startled.

``You're dead?`` she screeched. ``Then how can I see you? And how do you know my name?`` she was now on her paws, rounded on the strange dragon.

``My name is Petal, Illusion. And you're dreaming. But there's no need to be afraid.`` she was still staring at her, eyes glimmering with sympathy and... was that remorse? ``Look, I made a mistake a long time ago. But that's not what I---`` she glanced upwards. The sky was dimming.

``What?`` Illusion asked anxiously. It was clear Petal was beginning to fret.

``I'm running out of time! I need to warn you! You must beware o---`` Illusion's surroundings faded into darkness, leaving nothing but herself, drifting off into the never-ending darkness.

Illusion's head shot up from the moss.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 13 January 2018 at 4:15 PM

@animalliterature

moorrunner: *she walked closer to the creek in duskclan.*

Boulder:*He started to walk to camp. When something caught his eye.*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 3:49 PM

Petal watched as Illusion fumbled out of her den. She smiled faintly, then flopped her head down, smiling whilst she let her pain glitter in her eyes. A few dragons watched from a distance, then began whispering in small voices. This Petal ignored, her head now dipped low to the Sight Pool.

{Just so everyone's aware, in SolarClan they have a thing they call the "Sight Pool" where they watch the Clans.}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 3:52 PM

(ok. Is she going to talk to the other propecy dragons)

Moorrunner:*She looked around for any lone dragons*

Wingpelt:*She went through her herb stocks*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 3:55 PM

{Is Moorrunner going to speak to anyone? Also, if there's a way, I will soon. Preferably Boulderpaw next, unless you disagree.}

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 3:58 PM

The members of the scorchclan sat at their camp.

One spoke up from the silence: "Where is Firescale? We sent her for food an hour ago! No one takes that long to hunt."

"Perhaps she found a herd of something. It would take a while to hunt them all..." said another.

"Wherever she is, she must hurry! We do not have much energy left, and we are all about to starve!" replied the first.

They all heard rustling in the distance.

"Is that--?"

"Yes! Firescale is coming! And she has something with her! But... Is it moving?"

"Why would her prey be moving?"

"No, wait, it's... Another dragon???"

Firescale and Ember came through the bushes. Three teenage dragons came up to them.

"You have brought us another dragon? We already have too many to feed! And where, pray tell, is your hunt?"

Firescale stopped them. "This poor dragon was found shivering in the woods. Alone, and scared. I couldn't just leave her there! And as for the food, there is none left. We have eaten all in that woods. Not a single thing left to eat!"

They laughed. "Nonsense. We have used that woods to hunt for many, many moons! We cannot be out of prey."

"I'm telling you the truth! There is nothing le--"

"Quiet!" yelled one of the three, cutting her off. "Seeing as you did not do your duty as a hunter, have lied, saying that there is no prey left, and have brought us a young dragon, we must eat what you have brought."

Firescale turned her head to the side in a confused gesture. "But I have not brought--"

The others had circled Ember, licking their lips hungrily.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:00 PM

{I feel like I was going to make a character... oh! Right!}

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:03 PM

(do boulder moorrunner is doing something)
Moorrunner:*she got to the camp where Firescale lives and saw them. She could not stand for another young dragon to die at the hands of ones much older. So she walked into camp.*"You will do no such thing. If your forest is empty because your hearts are! Eating a dragon that could be your own kin!"

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:07 PM

(@lazyanon they won't be eating her, just so you know that)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:07 PM

Flamingfeather thought to herself that she would very much agree with whomever had said so. Her ears twitched. She drew her tail closer around her egg, the cold ones who had died a week ago laying on the ground behind her. Would they eat her whelp? She thought desperately.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:08 PM

They all turned to moorrunner and Firescale saw her chance. She scooped up Ember in her wings, running as fast as she could away from the camp.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:08 PM

(@jlya I know but it looks like they are going to. And they said they must eat what firescale brought. and she brought a young dragon so go with it.)

Moorrunner:*she looked at firescale running away.*'good'*she thought to herself and she walked away. Because as much she wanted to kill those dragons she cant. there are too many.*

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:09 PM

{Who is flaming feather?}

{Okay, already ahead of you!}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

{A character I just made.}

Flamingfeather's tail twitched. She rolled the egg onto her back and curled her tail up to protect it as she flew off above the trees to watch the escape.

---

Petal leaped down and began to survey a young dragon---Boulderpaw.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:15 PM

They three dragons turned as they heard a whoosh! Seeing that Firescale had run off, they followed after as fast as their hungry bodies could carry them.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 4:16 PM

(i think the thing that caught his eye should do with the prophecy aka solarclan dragon*
Boulder:* He took Cassie off his head. Who got back on top of it. It continued fruitlessly for 3 minutes before he gave up. He walked over to the thing that caught his eye*

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:17 PM

Flamingfeather noticed the three, landing in front of them. She curled her lip. ``And what are you doing, exactly?`` she let her egg drop with a thud to the ground behind her, curling her tail protectively around it and standing her ground against the young dragons.

---

Petal reached down to Boulderpaw, flicking her tail over the cat's ear and knocking it off his head gently.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 4:20 PM

{Be back in a sec. Speed eating some lunch)