Re:Release Creature Idea

in Site Feedback & Ideas

90 posts

idol • 15 February 2018 at 8:53 PM

Hello everyone! I am re-posting this here since I posted it on the blog. But here might make more sense?
Also this might be a terrible idea but I thought I would just share it just in case.

So seeing the new tine plushies gave me an idea. They are SO ADORABLE. They kind of look like a Tine 2.0. Which made me think how the Luminette got released after the Lumininese
and since they are so similar in appearance they share "97.8%" of DNA.

Maybe we could do something similar with the older species?
For example
Tine
Macbot
Doovoo
Pixgog
Clous
Foo
etc.

We could make like a 2.0 Version of them to get "re-released?" And those creatures can share high amounts of DNA with those creatures. This could of course be obtained somehow in another site wide event or even a plot of some sort?

Am I making sense? Hopefully everyone understands what I'm trying to say.
Opinions anyone?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 15 February 2018 at 8:58 PM

@idol

I love the idea but it isnt a re-release since they're new creatures.

90 posts

idol • 15 February 2018 at 9:00 PM

@raccoon
I figured if I titled it re:release it would make more sense since I wasn't sure I was making any sense at all XD
How do you think I could phrase it better? =)

Maybe Re:Release 2.0

Or Version 2.0?

Deleted • 15 February 2018 at 9:19 PM

@idol

Love the Idea!

90 posts

idol • 15 February 2018 at 9:27 PM

@wolfspike23

Thank you so much ^^

I was thinking if this happens or becomes available.
It can be treated as a different category of creatures to find as well.
Like how there are asteroid creatures, or creatures from the research lab.

If it happens to be a plot type event these creatures could have their own category means as well if that makes sense?

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 16 February 2018 at 2:52 PM

@idol

I actually don't know? Maybe creature suggestions or creature cousins or something? Mutations? I really can't think of anything good haha.

Male
660 posts

brad • 16 February 2018 at 3:15 PM

@idol I like this idea.
I'm 100000% against the idea of re-releasing old creatures. But I think this would be a good idea.

The people that really want the creature supposedly for the way it looks, can get that.
But the people who have this rare creature they spent tons of resources and time trying to get, don't lose the value in that creature.

I feel like 99% of people who say they want re-releasing to be a thing so they can get a creature they like, actually want the creature because of the rarity and value. They don't realize how much re-releasing will kill all values, and then they won't even like the creature anymore because it's not rare and valuable. Then they also just killed all the people who had the creatures and liked them and spent so much getting them because of they are rare and valuable.

Anyone who is for re-releasing and against this idea, is ignorant and will fit into the group described above.

90 posts

idol • 16 February 2018 at 4:00 PM

@Brad

Thank you so much for your strong standpoint and perspective. I am glad that you like my idea and understand what I meant 😊 I really appreciate how you feel thank you so much. ^^

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 28 February 2018 at 2:49 PM

@idol,
Something similar is done it at chickensmoothie every December at the special date we get 3 pets from earlier years rare and very rare but we can't choose we get them from the pound.I would love the idea if something like that could possibly happen here 😊

90 posts

idol • 28 February 2018 at 6:19 PM

@isathebelle

Oh I like that idea okay. Something similar or with even 1 or 2 creatures. I like that =)

265 posts

ajinkura • 11 June 2019 at 1:49 AM

@idol I like the idea, too. And I'm on the same side as brad. As long as it's no real re-release I'd be happy. (Because I'm exactly one of those liking the look of these creatures e.g. doovoo but not caring about the rarity. I just want one looking something like these) 😊❤️

Have a nice day!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 June 2019 at 3:53 AM

@idol
Wow, i love this idea! I'm not really sided towards re-releases tbh, but this could give newbies a chance at getting similar looking high-worth creatures, while not having to actually re-release those creatures, making their rarities plummet down if that makes sense. 😋

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 11 June 2019 at 7:21 AM

@ajinkura

Please do not bump old posts. Please take a look at the Forum Rules if you have any questions, or you may message me.

For this reason, this thread has been LOCKED.