in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 9 March 2018 at 10:37 AM

#creaturesuggestion *Bookitty* 😸

For Halloween 😃

Image :
https://imgur.com/c0ddP86

My 3rd creature suggestion 😃 (Drawing)made by me!
I would appreciate your comments, suggestions and opinions!
First of all, I'm aware it's far from perfect I tried to do my best I can as I'm not a professional artist!!!

Some of the egg description It was from my own suggestion and in cooperation with @asteria,
rest of the creature description fully credits goes to @asteria,
A big Thank you and express my deepest gratitude ❤️

About Egg :
Bookitty eggs are black, which might be hard to notice at first glance as they are covered by orange fur, protecting the creature inside from cold. The symbol of fish bones on the egg glows at night, scaring away potential predators. Hatching begins when the full moon occurs during Halloween Night, signalized by a faint meow.

About Creature :
Bookitty is one of the most infamous creatures on Ark. Do not ever look at the fish bones symbol on its chest! At first, you'll see a beautiful light, so peaceful and pleasant, not letting you turn your eyes away. Bookitty's wide, mocking smile will be a sign of the control it gained over you. If the creature has a different expression, you are safe... for now. Bookitties don't consume food, instead, they feed on the insanity to which they drove their victims. They have an elastic body, capable of changing shape, size and even color to a degree. This lets them sneak easily into homes of unsuspecting people. They hunt both at night and day, you never know when or where you can meet one. When Bookitty wants to show that it means no harm, it's tongue and nose change shape to resemble a heart.

If I ping you it's because I need your opinion but it's not mandatory only your free will
(apologies for any interruption),
THANK YOU 😊

@chihiro_sang @birdboysplace
@mindassala @nine
@takabakun @armageddondoll
@shinee
@lol543 @toplel
@duskitty @mami
@cutpie2244 @dragonnn
@raindrops @jeanne
@musical_slytherclaw
@anabanana

Female
59 posts

cutpie2244 • 9 March 2018 at 11:36 AM

I love the details that you put in it and I say it would be true that I can't resist that beautiful light and I would love it if it was my pet 😊 😋

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 9 March 2018 at 12:09 PM

I like the pumpkin cat look of the creature and shapeshifter nature. It almost seems like a companion for a pupkin.

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 9 March 2018 at 12:13 PM

@isathebelle
All I can say is: Ooooo Mmmm Ggggg! I WANT ONE. lol. How brilliant is that! I love the drawing & the reading. Fingers crossed for this creature to become reality! 😊

@darkarcher--for ping

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 9 March 2018 at 12:59 PM

@cutpie2244
@chihiro_sang
@raindrops

Thank you all for your wonderful comments 😊 Really glad you like it ❤️

Female
116 posts

lol543 • 9 March 2018 at 4:20 PM

It looks really cool and cute I hope the creature becomes reality 😊