Female
265 posts

raindrops • 4 April 2018 at 12:42 PM

Drawing by: Fluffykitten

Writing by: Raindrops

https://foreverskys.deviantart.com/art/Stage-738822731

Homster
Egg:
This unique cube shaped egg has a few glass viewings where u can c inside of it. U can almost see the shape taking place as the Homster evolves inside the egg. The transformation within will be stunning to the eyes as many shapes & brilliant rainbow hues shine throw the egg. The foundation of the Homster is extremely sturdy in which this egg hatches from & plants itself on for the entire life of the Homster. When the Homster starts to crack open the Homster uses its own shell to protect it for yrs for its future life to come.

Creature:
Upon the many homes in the Arkian Town u can find the Homster living among in-between houses of the Towns people. U will c a faint difference between a real Town Home & a Homster. The draped window like eyes of this creature open during the day & close at night. The door is the mouth of the Homster. But to get inside of this creature u must first prove urself worthy to own it. Once u own the Homster u can decorate it from inside-out any way to ur liking. The Homster is very loyal to the Towns people & provide much comfort to the lucky one to have this in their possession. It is said to have been built by the SAR Center first. Once the Homster was finished it was given to the Town of Arkian for sale. It is said that the SAR Center built the Homster w/much love. This is said to be where the phrase "Home Is Where The Heart Is" comes from. If u look to the top of the Homster u can c a heart shape embedded in the out-side layer smack in the middle of the Homster. Rumor has it that anyone fortunate enough to obtain a Homster is said to have love in their life all through their yrs. The Arkian Law prohibits Demolition against tearing down the Homster. There is also harsh penalty for those who attempt to destroy the Homster in anyway shape or form. This said the Homster is a power-house & can with-stand any forms of weather w/o harm.

Let us know what u think bout it. Thx... 😊
@Ian
@poptarts
@darkarcher
@prairie

Plz ping ur friends. ❤️

Female
285 posts

asteria • 4 April 2018 at 12:54 PM

@raindrops What a sweet idea ❤️ I wish you a lot of luck

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 April 2018 at 1:02 PM

@raindrops aww how cute ❤️ i wish the both of you the best of luck in this

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 4 April 2018 at 1:34 PM

@asteria
@thedarkarcher
Thx to u both. 😊 Appreciate the feedback! ❤️

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 April 2018 at 1:35 PM

@raindrops anytime dear ❤️

4 posts

fluffykitten • 4 April 2018 at 2:21 PM

who said eh??!??!?!!?

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 4 April 2018 at 2:23 PM

@Fluffykitten ❤️ lol... someone who doesnt like me ❤️

4 posts

fluffykitten • 4 April 2018 at 2:32 PM

lol

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 4 April 2018 at 2:39 PM

@raindrops dont believe that its more like someone who doesn't understand a great idea!

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 4 April 2018 at 2:40 PM

@thedarkarcher Awww.... ty so much sweetie for that! Ur the best ❤️

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 5 April 2018 at 12:46 AM

@raindrops

It looks quite interesting! 😸 I do love the description very informative and imaginative. Hopefully, it gets created.

Deleted • 5 April 2018 at 3:28 AM

You know what i thought what i saw it? A hamster in a house. The description confused me for a second. Lovely idea. But maybe the last stage could add some more things like a balcony or some pillars? Just my opinion.

Female
265 posts

raindrops • 10 April 2018 at 3:09 PM

@poptarts Hey sweetie! Thx for ckin out & the nice comment! ❤️

@playermocha Sry for late reply. Balcony or pillars! Yes that would be cool... thx for that dear 😊

Deleted • 11 October 2019 at 8:06 PM

@raindrops nothing there awe