Eggcave's Birthday/Victory Day Creature Suggestion - Fipanoo (collab with @isathebelle)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 April 2018 at 12:37 PM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

This creature was made to honor the site by making sense of some of it's strange mechanics 😊

Fipanoo

image by @isathebelle https://imgur.com/nDqxcKb

Description by me
Fipanoo
Abut Egg
Few years ago, the first rocket with people on board travelled to distant planet Fipa. Astronauts returned with with 8 strange-looking eggs. Fipanoo eggs have 2 holes, from one of them the creature sticks out it's tongue. Fipanoo, while being inside an egg, actually has to eat, so through that hole it can be fed. From the other hole it sticks out it's tail, able to produce the Fipa Glue. Fun fact is that Fipanoo, even before hatching, can easly learn to speak fluidly. However that ability is not used by them too often for unknown reasons.
About Creature
Fipanoo is a very strange creature, although it's popularity is increasing every year. This is because of the Fipa Glue – appearing all over the creature's body instantly after it eats a stone. Planet Fipa is known for having low gravity, thanks to the glue Fipanoo were able to stick themselves to the ground and not fly away, while still being able to move. Due to the easy production process, Fipa Glue is cheaper and far more popular than any other kind of glue, making Fipanoo farms grow in numbers. The creatures are happy to produce it, as it raises their dopamine level. Until a certain point in their lives they have to produce it reguraly in order to survive, however eventually they reach a point at which they don't have to produce it a single time again to be healthy. That point comes at a different time for each creature, some reach it even before hatching while others have to wait until adulthood. Thanks to their harsh home planet, Fipanoo are nearly immortal. They need centuries to grow old, their bodies are nearly impossible to damage, they can survive years without food and are immune to all diseases.

@icecloud101
@sybil_howlett
@jlya
@prairie
@raindrops

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 April 2018 at 1:11 PM

All looks good up here 😊Keep your fingers crossed!

I would be greatly honored if you could write your opinion,
Much Thank you !!!!
@thedarkarcher
@chihiro_sang

318 posts

chihiro_sang • 20 April 2018 at 1:26 PM

It looks cute to me, but it seems more like a creature to be introduced next Ark Victory Day, like the Doppelganger was last year, then a birthday creature, but the concept still seems neat.

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 April 2018 at 1:38 PM

@chihiro_sang Well, it was meant be a creature for which Eggcave rules make sense. That's why it's for birthday 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 April 2018 at 1:48 PM

@chihiro_sang
I'm practically new up here so I wouldn't know what is Ark Victory Day but I don't see anything bad that Fapinoo creature would be a birthday creature! Anyway, I thank you for your opinion it's appreciated!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 April 2018 at 3:03 PM

@asteria @isathebelle Hey guys!

looks wonderful. my favorite part of the design is its amazing color scheme it works really well together. the little details of this make the design stand out like the pattern on it body (bit hard to read the text on the page though)

this would made a lovely victory day though as its a space themed suggestion but its completely up to you if you want to keep it the way it is.

good luck to the both of you

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 April 2018 at 3:19 PM

@thedarkarcher Thank you ❤️ If everyone wants it to be for victory day, that's not what I intended but I have nothing against it 😊

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 April 2018 at 3:36 PM

@thedarkarcher
Thank you for all ❤️ Sorry for the text but it's best I could do!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 20 April 2018 at 3:38 PM

@isathebelle Its not a issue i just didnt want to insult you guys by putting pattern when its clearly more than that.

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 20 April 2018 at 3:55 PM

@thedarkarcher All is just fine,Thank you 😊

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 20 April 2018 at 4:37 PM

@asteria
Oooh! Like it! It's pretty interesting....should be an asteroid creature, maybe?

Female
2,691 posts

jlya • 20 April 2018 at 5:48 PM

@asteria @Isabelle
And here you go with another creature suggestion already! I can't keep up with you guys! xD
I love it! I agree with @thedarkarcher (sorry!) about the whole color scheme. All the colors work together very well! I also love the egg with its tongue stuck out. xD Good work on yet another great creature suggestion, and good luck getting it made you guys!! ❤️ 😊

Female
285 posts

asteria • 20 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

@icecloud101 @jlya Thank you guys a lot ❤️

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 21 April 2018 at 3:45 PM

@asteria @isathebelle
I love it, it really looks amazing 😃 the colors and the description are both great. I really would like to see it for the Asteroid / Asteroid Ark Victory Day event 😸

Female
285 posts

asteria • 21 April 2018 at 3:57 PM

@sybil_howlett Thanks 😃

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 25 April 2018 at 2:26 PM

@asteria
got it! this creature (I think) has a pretty similar appearance to *drumroll*
The Mucustropod

Female
285 posts

asteria • 25 April 2018 at 6:27 PM