*:・゚We Love All Creatures Club (#WLAC)*:・゚

in Forum Games

What kind of events would you like to see?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 April 2018 at 6:02 PM

@skyfall4
Yes, I put her as your assistant. Good luck!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 April 2018 at 6:06 PM

@bloom
Thank you! 😸❤️ We'll do our best! 😸

Deleted • 23 April 2018 at 6:08 PM

@bloom
Could I be the games developer? I'll try my best. Who else can help with this too ? Games are not the easiest thing to think of, especially not with a chicken without it's head. (Me!)

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 April 2018 at 6:15 PM

@playermocha345
Of course! Any of the crew member can help you with this.

Deleted • 23 April 2018 at 7:09 PM

@bloom Hello! I'd love to join ❤️
My favourite creatures are Keekee and Shaibun 😊
I was just curious, what is a Prize Caretaker? 😊 Sorry if you have previously mentioned it and I skipped over it~

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 April 2018 at 7:16 PM

@crown
The person who will store all the creature prizes for future giveaways 😊

Deleted • 23 April 2018 at 7:17 PM

@skyfall4 are we providing them?

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 April 2018 at 7:19 PM

@crown
Idk, but I think everyone in this club can donate and contribute to it 😊

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 April 2018 at 7:56 PM

@crown
You may join! The Prize Caretaker is basically storing the creatures for future contest rewards/giveaways. It's the member's choice if they want to donate but mostly, I'm purchasing creatures. Thank you for asking!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 April 2018 at 2:28 PM

@bloom
I just thought of something~ another benefit could be if someone doesn't have a certain cave monthy, we could give them some extras 😊 Everyone can contribute, just by putting a trade lot up with the creature and a message saying "For WLAC members who don't already have one"

If the message is "For WLAC members" then it means it doesn't matter if you already have one- it means everyone in the club can take it.

Neither
50 posts

khailaeh • 24 April 2018 at 4:56 PM

@bloom
Hi, may I join this group? )
Critters I like the most:
Lagcaous, spoto, cantik, choconom, ambrie... Basically every creature that resembles bunnies is my favorite.

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 7:22 PM

Well what about setting up a trade from monthly after they become retired/after an event. Let's say those who didn't have much time during the event or month vlcan request for one and the prize giving ppl will pop a transfer or trade over. If they want to donate some funds, a trade will fo. If not a transfer. If theres still time to possibly get ONE.Well don't give it away first. If they suddenly get a whole bunch of them.. that creatures could have been given to someone else.
****Suggestion for WLAC members that don't have one.****
Okay, for the contribution of retired monthlies maybe up to3-5 in storage each species? If not then the storage account would be be unbalanced.
@bloom @crown @skyfall4

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 April 2018 at 8:16 PM

@playermocha345
Great ideas 😊 But would the trades work? Because then it advertises as well, since transfers are directed at one person only....

So that way we can post on the thread "I have extras, anyone want one?" Kind of thing, so people know how many you have and what's already taken.

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 8:22 PM

Well, once the creature is retired, the club could hold a WLAC members transfer of a retired monthly. Then, after everyone has one. In this current group, we can left extras in the trades for WLAC members and wanting to join people. Good?
@skyfall4 yeah posting on the thread to let others know is great too.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 24 April 2018 at 8:23 PM

@playermocha345 @skyfall4
You guys are so creative... something I don't possess. The ideas are wonderful!

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 April 2018 at 8:24 PM

@playermocha345
That's a great idea 😊 and if everyone already has one before we even set up the transfers, I suppose we could leave trade lots floating around 😋 Sounds good! 😃

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 8:50 PM

@bloom There's a way to be more creative. Do this in your free time. And not like me (who doodles anything and anywhere) .Yeah grab a notebook and startlooking around, let Youe mind wanders and Pierce together weird things. Like a pig and an iguana,makes a pink curly tailed iguana! Everyone have their own inner potential. Unless they're drug addicts. They're too high to relaize their potential in life.

Skyfall, leaving the trade lots sound great too.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 April 2018 at 8:55 PM

@playermocha345
@bloom
can i also help with game developer?
please?
also, check out my website i coded myself
https://penguincodingschool.github.io/penguin79/index.html

Deleted • 24 April 2018 at 9:09 PM

@icecloud101 Cute panda website. You know it woul be delicious and even sweeter? A chocolate filled website, or a mocha coffee cookie. XD . Sure, I don min you helping out with me to develop some minigames..two heads without a chicken is better than one

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 24 April 2018 at 9:09 PM

@bloom
XD Aww well, what @playermocha345 said 😊 Let your mind wander ^^

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 April 2018 at 9:10 PM

@playermocha345
hnmmmm...ok

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 25 April 2018 at 2:57 AM

@bloom
Hi! May I please join?😊❤️

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 April 2018 at 8:13 PM

@icecloud101
Of course!!

@gryffindor16
Of course, thank you!!

74 posts

judy • 27 April 2018 at 5:25 PM

Hello all! This is the innocent side account of @bloom and I have an important announcement to share with you all! First of, I'd like to thank those who have joined this club. It is an honor to have you here and guess what? We, the staffs of this club, are finally coming up with events! The offical things you can earn are not quite clear yet, but I'm sure we will be able to give out creatures, travels, items, etc. We will be hosting art contests, since that is the most wanted activity to do, according to the poll. If you were wondering, creatures will be stored in this account! The creatures that we have the most of will most likely be given away. Again, thank you so much for everyone who joined this club! We appreciate your support and your concerns! ~Bloom

@bloom @cloudslay3r @iris1929578 @skyfall4
@thedarkarcher @muzb @thalo @playemocha345 @degong
@totallynotjoey @rainbownya @crown @khailaeh @gryffindor16

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 27 April 2018 at 7:42 PM

@bloom
Oooh I can't wait 😸
Thanks for hosting this ❤️

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 April 2018 at 9:33 PM

@bloom Yippee! 😃

Deleted • 3 May 2018 at 2:30 AM

Hey guys! Anyone up for a small contest? Well, if you guys would like to choose from these options.
Remember to give your opinion!
1) A Creature Creation Contest
-A name and theme is chosen, then everyone can create their own creature.
-The one with the most votes. Multiple votes can be cached in. The creator should not vote for his/her own. We won’t know if you do so please try not to do so.
-2weeks will be given for the creation then maybe when at least 15-20 creatures have been created we can vote?
-Multiple creation allowed or not?

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 3 May 2018 at 6:17 AM

@playermocha345
I like it!
i don't think multiple creation should be in, because people get a higher chance to win
can i supply the prize? mocha sent me some prize ideas
@bloom do you have the approval?

Deleted • 3 May 2018 at 6:49 AM

Still planning on some more options. Anyone else besides icecloud wanting to help out?

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 3 May 2018 at 9:32 AM

@cloudslay3r @iris1929578 @bloom @skyfall4
@thedarkarcher @thalo @playemocha345 @degong
@totallynotjoey @rainbownya @crown @khailaeh @gryffindor16

Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but don't forget to sign up for the May art contest! It's be great to have some participants 😸
Participation prizes will most likely be a Piraneer + Pintura couple.