The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 2:31 PM

"I'll explain later. First i need to get you out." Jess opened her wings and tore a piece of her sleeve off. She picked up a stick and made a makeshift brace for the tiger-man. He yowled loud enough to reach the group by the fire.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 December 2018 at 2:38 PM

Trek:"What's that noise?"
Virgil:*Just lays down on the ground and starts crying quietly*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 5:13 PM

"Sorry." Jess grabbed the man, who was swearing and heaved him up the cliff. She shoved him onto the top and flew up to the top.

"OW." The tiger-man growled.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 December 2018 at 5:13 PM

.Jaiden hugs virgil. ``Shh...they'll still be in your heart...``.

Jade- ``I dont know...``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 December 2018 at 5:16 PM

Virgil:*sniff**her tears start to float*

(i have no other way to show the characters her powers right now so have this)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 6:42 PM

Jess made a makeshift sled and dragged the tiger-man back to the camp. She looked at them. "I know what this looks like." She said.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 December 2018 at 8:30 PM

.An halo flew over jaiden. ``I mean they will always protect you and make sure your safe they will watch over you and you will always love them, as they will try to protect you!``. His eyes turned gold then back to the usual color as the halo vanished.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 10:40 PM

Jess tested her wings and picked up the man. "You need to lay off the Oreos." Jess grunted. She slung him over her shoulder and walked into the tree.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 26 December 2018 at 10:42 PM

Virgil: "But they are dead."she said in a teary voice while water floats at the top of the cave.
Treak:"Woh."*He looked at the floating water.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 11:03 PM

"S.. Stop, girl." The tiger-man muttered.

"Fine." Jess set the man down by the lake. "I have a name, you know. Jess."

"F... Fabian." The man said.

Deleted • 27 December 2018 at 10:33 PM

Sadow:
"Sorry. I just said it the way i was told." After saying that i turned around and walked down random tunnels 'til i reached a cave like area. I went to the far back corned where there was no light, and started silently crying. I learn a while ago by another unnatural, whowas shot by a hunter, that my parents had disintergrated by the bomb and after that i learnt not to let anyone here or see me cry. It only leeds to people comforting you and asking you what's wrong, and, well i don't like sharing my problems with others. It makes me feel like a burden.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 December 2018 at 10:40 PM

.Jade hissed her eyes turning red once again. ``This is stupid....``, She growled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 December 2018 at 4:33 PM

Jess stood up and grabbed some gauze and long sticks. She tied them to the man's leg and sat back, pleased at her work. "There. Don't move for at least two weeks." Jess told Fabian. She smiled.

"Thanks..." Fabian half growled.

Jess looked down. "Why did you attack us back there?" She asked the tiger-man.

"I was feral. I get uncontrollable urges to kill and hunt when i do." Fabian admitted.

"You seem perfectly sane." Jess commented.

Fabian chuckled. "Have you ever gone feral?"

(Think i'll add another one.)

Name: Fabian Gard
Appearance: 6''3, burly, tiger fur covers him as skin, skin-tight black shorts, doesn't wear a shirt, claws, yellow-gold eyes with slitted pupils, tiger ears, teeth tail and legs.
Species: Tiger
History: He was the first to turn into an animal, he was working by the Nuclear core when it exploded, thinks he's the only survivor of the company who ran the core.
Personality: protective, gentle when not feral
Power: (Optional)
Weakness: water, chocolate, metal
Other: He was the tiger-man they fought last time.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 December 2018 at 5:23 PM

.Jade's elbow turned an un normal red as her eyes turned back to normal. ``Eh?...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 December 2018 at 6:10 PM

Jess sighed. "I better go tell the others about you." She stood up. "Here. keep this." She opened a hatch in her robot arm and handed Fabian a gun. She walked toward the others.

Fabian watched her leave and looked at the job Jess had done. Nicely done. She's probably done this before. He thought. He ran his tongue over his sharp catlike canines. He sighed, purring slightly.

Deleted • 29 December 2018 at 5:39 AM

'Wow totally an EASY way to not crush a kid's feelings!' 'wow. Um. How heartless of you.' These thoughts kept circling my head and were soon joined by others. 'You really are worthless.' 'you couldn't save your family or your friend.' 'nobody likes you.' Soon i couldn't stop the sob that escaped my lips. "Maybe i am better off not being here. I'll leave when everyone is asleep, and head for the mountains." I whispered to myself before falling into a dreamless sleep.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 December 2018 at 11:23 AM

.Jade turned around leaning down towards them. ``It's alright they might be still alive looking for you..``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 7:10 PM

Jess walked over to the fire.

Fabian sat up, fingering the gun.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 January 2019 at 7:16 PM

Virgil: *she stopped crying and noticed Fabian and sat up quickly.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 7:18 PM

(fabian is in the cave. are we in there? did i miss that?)

Jess sat by the fire.

Fabian sensed someone watching him and looked for the person- Or thing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 January 2019 at 7:22 PM

(You said jess stepped over the fire and the only one is in the cave and Fabian followed her so yea.)

Trek:*He looked nervously at Fabian*" So uh. Hi?"

Virgil:*She hid in one of the many crevices in the cave and kept an eye on Fabian*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 7:28 PM

Jess hurried to say: "Yes, i know he tried to kill us earlier, but i found him at the bottom of a canyon with a shattered tibia. (the big bone in your lower leg) I don't expect you to trust him. And even i still don't trust him completely."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Fabian muttered dryly, looking down.

"BUT... He's one of my few friends. I want it to stay that way." Jess finished.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 January 2019 at 7:31 PM

Trek:"Ok then. I'm not arguing with the lady who killed the chimera."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 8:17 PM

"And to sorta prove a point, I only killed it because I went feral." Jess pointed out.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 2 January 2019 at 8:20 PM

Trek:"yea.. Wait. where's the child??? WHERE IS THE CHILD???"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 8:41 PM

"Child? Which one?"

Fabian pointed out the entrance to the cave. "I saw them leave..."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 January 2019 at 8:44 PM

.``Welp our time to be dying in the forest.``. Jade walked off to explore the forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2019 at 8:47 PM

"OH. Those kids." Jess looked guilty. "I'll go find them. Fabian," she said, turning to him. "Be good."

"Yes m'am." Fabian said.

Deleted • 2 January 2019 at 10:11 PM

Shadow:
When i woke up ot was very dark. "Where am i?" I asked myslef. Then the memories came flooding back and i felt my eyes become wet. I slowly got up and quietly made my way to the main cave where everyone else was. I reach the end of the tunnle and peek around the corner to see if their still awake or not, but they are. So i turned around and followed the tunnle that leads to an under ground lake thing and stil at the far 'shore' and start rocking, as the tears start to build up again. 'How do i get out without them seeing me?' I Thought to myself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 January 2019 at 12:17 PM

Jess walked out the cave and spread her gold wings. Her vision blurred for a moment, then cleared, leaving an unmistakable sense of fury and determination. She flew up and saw two dots far below her, making lines in the tall grass.