The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 January 2019 at 4:23 PM

.Jade pointed at them shaking.

.The panther growled showing her sharp feline teeth leaping towards Jess once again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 January 2019 at 7:48 PM

Jess snarled, ducking to one side. She vaguely motioned for Jade and Fabian to run, but doubted they would notice. She clawed at the panther-lady with her furry-with-knives arm.

Fabian gently grabbed Jade's hand, whispering, "We need to go."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 9:34 AM

Jade-``But what about her--``.

.The panther lady screeched quickly standing on her legs staring at Jess a sort of yellow eyes peeked between the trees then backed up watching them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 12:40 PM

Jess roared at the panther-lady and leapt at her, barely feeling human anymore. She flapped her wings to add feathers and some confusion to the fight.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:13 PM

.The panther lady backed up from the sudden wind and Jess.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 1:19 PM

Fabian held Jade's hand slightly harder. "She'll be fine." He gently tugged her toward the tree.

Jess growled again and clawed the panther-lady's face hard. She touched her robotic index finger to her palm and the 'fur' knives vanished into the arm. She growled more and her claws got an inch longer.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:24 PM

.``Ss...sst..``. The panther lady screeched once again staring at Jess once more with blurry vision she backed away quicker going behind a tree.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 1:28 PM

Jess growled again, not feeling human anymore. She stalked after the lady. She flicked her metal arm and the knives returned.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 1:35 PM

.Jade blinked staring at them feeling more captive then safe.

.The panther lady grabbed something beside her and ran through the forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 2:20 PM

Something in Jess snapped and she ran after the lady, snarling.

Fabian felt Jade get tense and released her, feeling guilty. He looked at his furry hands and claws and sighed. "I know i look terrifying, and i know i've done so many things nobody should be proud of... But i want to help if you'll let me." He said softly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 2:58 PM

.Jade sighed. ``Im not afraid of you.``. She watched Jess chase after the lady before Jess vanished into the forest.

.The panther lady looks back running towards a small cave and went beside it hiding the thing in a hole under a bush she then ran off.

.Jade- ``The girl would of had quit and walked back since the panther thing..gave up wouldn't she, but instead chasing after it. That's nuts we need to get her..``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 3:29 PM

Jess growled softly as the lady ran more. She caught a slight scent of something under a bush but ignored it.

Fabian sighed. "No. She's feral. If we go after her, she'll do more damage to us than anything else."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 4:25 PM

.Jade sighed.

.The so called "Thing" peeked out as Jess quickly passed a toddler who didn't fully go feral but had the ears of a fennic fox and the tail of a fennic fox.

.The panther lady looked around the tree's then screamed from the sanity she still had. ``LEAVE ME BE! IM SORRY ALRIGHT?``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 6:39 PM

Jess growled. "Then you shouldn't have attacked either of us." She barely sounded human. She stalked closer.

Fabian gently led Jade back to the tree.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:14 PM

.``...I never wanted to attack anyone. I am becoming feral...Please...Just leave us be...``. The panther lady sighed swiftly turning around and backing away into a tree.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 7:23 PM

"Us?" the thing that once had been Jess growled. She stopped. "Who would willingly stay with you?" she said.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:25 PM

.``....``. The panther lady stayed silent staring at Jess.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 7:27 PM

Jess growled and the knife-fur on her robot arm vanished. She scowled, still barely human. "What are you looking at?" She snarled at the lady.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:29 PM

.She murmured shaking her head. ``Nothing.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 7:30 PM

Jess snorted and sheathed her claws. "I've seen creatures like you. You lie and kill for pleasure. Feral or not." She scowled harder.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 7:35 PM

.She sighed clearly this thing would not believe her..so she had to grab "It" herself. She sprinted through the forest back to the tiny cave.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 8:44 PM

This time, Jess didn't follow. She just growled and stalked back to the tree.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 8:46 PM

.The panther lady looked behind her and then just began walking. ``They weren't following me..``.

Name: Juliet
Appearance: Dirty blond hair with yellow fennic fox ears and tail matching her hair color she had shinning Yellow eyes and a chubby body. She wears mostly torn down clothes or rags.
Species: Fennic Fox
History: She was taken from her parents "sleeping". By Patched a women who goes feral most of the time but tries to not harm Juliet.
Personality: Sweet, Curious, Quiet
Power: Empathy
Weakness: Chameleon. (A person who can change their looks to the background)
Other: Her mother figure is a Panther lady named Patched.

Name: Patched
Appearance: Black hair and Dark blue eyes, She had sharp teeth and is mostly covered in fur she had Panther ears and tail appearing on her body.
Species đŸ˜‹anther
History: She had just got married to someone when the wreck had started. She didnt remember most of it but all she knows is that her husband went missing.
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Protective
Power: Empathy
Weakness: Pain...
Other: (Optional)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 9:21 PM

Jess felt slightly more human as she walked back to the tree. Human enough that she could handle human interaction. She looked at her reflection as she passed a still stream. She gasped. She had more fur on her face- from her fox side- and feathers in her hair. Feathers grown into her hair. "Who am I?" She gritted her teeth as she washed her face off a bit. She sighed, standing up again.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 9:27 PM

.Patched grabbed Juliet from the hole carrying her lightly before running near Jade and Fabian. ``She is getting feral...she is healing though.``. She quickly said looking at them before continuing to run off with Juliet.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2019 at 9:34 PM

Jess walked back to the tree, feeling like a complete and utter devil. Heartless and evil. When the tree was in sight, she spread her wings-witch were missing feathers- and flew back to the tree. She landed on one of the thickest branches.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 January 2019 at 9:56 PM

.Juliet sneezed watching her mother figure's face as she soon fell asleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2019 at 12:58 AM

Jess curled up on the branch, crying slightly. What have I done? I know i've gone feral before, but never that bad. She thought guiltily.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 January 2019 at 1:23 AM

.Jade sighed hearing most of the panther lady's words. ``Like it said we should look for her now..``.

.Patched hugged Juliet tightly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2019 at 1:41 AM

Jess touched her face, another wave of tears coming as she felt the fur.