The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2018 at 6:29 PM

"Maybe.."
Some force siezed her body and all she knew was blood and death. Jess wanted to tear this man limb from limg. Some part of her rejected it but she started toward him anyway. She put her claws out.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 October 2018 at 6:33 PM

Trek:*looks at the claws*"Oh. Oh no. So other sane people have the problem too." * standing up straight to his full 10 ft height almost completely towering over her.* "Could you... uh not kill me? Cause that would be great...."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2018 at 6:41 PM

Jess smiled cruelly as the small part in her brain yelled at her to "not hurt this young man! he's our friend!" but the Feral in her was viciously coming out.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 October 2018 at 6:49 PM

Trek:*he looked at her then looked at the sky*"Tut... Tut... Looks like rain..."*Then the rain started to pour.*"So i guess you haven't controlled the animal part yet... Anyways.. Time to come in to get out of the rain."*He walked inside the cavern."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2018 at 6:57 PM

Jess shook her head. "What was I doing?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 October 2018 at 7:00 PM

Trek:"I think you where going feral. Or insane. I use both words. But basically, you animal extincts like your fox and whatever bird you are kicked in. i can control mine only because i slowly learned the behavior n stuff of what i turned into"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2018 at 7:06 PM

"Wow. I didn't know I could go Feral so fast."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 30 October 2018 at 8:27 PM

Trek:"It's different for everyone."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 October 2018 at 9:02 PM

"Hmm." Jess pulled out her knife.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 3 November 2018 at 10:27 AM

Trek:" Yea so the storms here last about 5 minutes at least and two-three days at worse. Hopefully it won't be that bad."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 November 2018 at 6:30 PM

Jess ran her fingers along the blade, feeling its sharp edges. "Yeah?" She said, only half listening.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 4 November 2018 at 1:34 PM

Jaxon got up and said. "HUMANS? OK RUN!" Jaxon started running. he hoped she was following him.

he burst out into a meadow with one massive tree in the middle. he saw someone going into a hole between the roots and ran towards the tree.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2018 at 1:40 PM

Jess whipped her head around as she heard pounding footsteps.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 November 2018 at 5:59 PM

Trek:"who's that?" He asked squinting at the person running closer.

Female
42 posts

wmelda • 5 November 2018 at 12:43 AM

@wingedfox i want to choose Mythical but it's too many definitions

i want a flying rainbow unicorn option cos that's what i am

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 November 2018 at 3:16 PM

{{Alright, @wmelda, just write your bio as mythical and add all the shebang.}}

"He looks... Familiar somehow... I don't know from where though." Jess sheathed her knife but kept her clawed hand on it.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 6 November 2018 at 8:05 PM

"DRAGON GUY! WAIT UP!" Clara screamed hand forward. she ran to him.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 November 2018 at 8:18 PM

Trek:*he looked at the two running toward the tree for shelter.*"HEY, YOU GUYS BETTER HURRY UP SO YOU DON'T GET SOAKED!" He yelled at them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 November 2018 at 9:57 PM

"Wait. I do know that dragon-boy. He was..." Jess rubbed her temples. "I really do know him from somewhere but the memory keeps slipping away." Jess kicked a rock in frustration. It tumbled out of the tree, into the rain. When the first raindrop hit it, it started bubbling and smoking.

Female
42 posts

wmelda • 7 November 2018 at 12:44 AM

@wingedfox okay then 😉

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 7 November 2018 at 11:39 AM

"IT'S RAINING!" jaxon yelled to the girl as he ran into the hole.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 November 2018 at 12:41 PM

"GET OVER HERE, KID! IT'S ACID RAIN!" Jess yelled. She was still painfully (haha) far from the tree. Jess ran out into the gentle acidic drizzle, grabbed the girl's arm -none too gently- and yanked her in the direction of the hole. A single drop hit her wing and she winced, pulling them closer. Jess dove into the hole, shoving the girl in too.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 November 2018 at 7:38 PM

"Thanks." Clara said, hands on her knees. She took a glance around the place. "We're in a tree, right?"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 November 2018 at 7:39 PM

Trek:"Yes. No. Kinda? it's a tree and a cave."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 November 2018 at 7:44 PM

Jess wasn't listening to any of this because of the pain in her wing. The single drop of rain was eating through her feathers, skin and sinew down to the bone. She hissed in pain. "Anyone know how to deal with an acid drop eating through your wing?" Jess asked through gritted teeth.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 November 2018 at 7:48 PM

Trek: "You should wash it off with water and keep it dry after that. However, if there isn't any the acid will stop. But, more damage will be done. There is a small unground pound this way." *points to a tunnel on the right.* " After going in, take the next left and you'll be there."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 November 2018 at 8:02 PM

"Ow. Wow. This hurts really bad." Jess ran down the tunnel to the underground pond and dunked her wing in the cool, clear water. The pain eased almost instantly. Jess breathed a sigh of relief. She took a look at her wing and winced in memory of the pain. How was she still conscious? It was a deep and Jess could see a bit of bone. She could see her body working to fix it. "Huh. And I thought superhuman healing was useless." Jess commented. "Thanks, Trek!" She shouted down the tunnel.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 November 2018 at 5:02 PM

Trek:"no problem!" he shouted back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 November 2018 at 10:18 PM

Jess smiled, but the smile dropped away when she heard a loud snap sound across the cave.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 November 2018 at 10:24 PM

Trek: He whipped his head around and in front of him he saw a chimera walking over to the group.