The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 12:38 PM

Jess got to her feet and ran toward the sound. Don't you usually run AWAY from the creepy sound? She skidded to a stop when she saw the chimera.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 12:45 PM

Trek: "just our luck. The one thing that's immune to acid other than a honey badger comes here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 1:30 PM

Jess whipped her knife out of its sheath. She threw it at the Chimera's burly thigh... And it bounced off harmlessly, barely shearing off fur. "Wow. I am way more inexperienced than I thought."

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 1:34 PM

Trek: "no. It's almost like a honey badger. Which are immune to flesh-melting acid. We can only get it in the face. So..."*he picks up a rock and throws it in its face scraping off some fur.*
(the honey badger stuff is true. Like those things can kill anything. And it's skin is so thick you can only kill by shooting/stabbing it in the face.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 1:38 PM

(wow. COOL. Which version of Chimera? eggcave version? Or goat head and back legs, lion head and front half and snake tail)

Jess picked up a rock too and threw it at its snake tail, which was worryingly close to the cat-girl. It jerked away.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 1:43 PM

(Chimera's can be made of many things so how about dragon tail eagle head and back legs and ferret head and front legs because why not? and of course. It's huge.)
The Tail/Head hissed at jess and turned to her showing it's a dragon and the ferret head nipped at trek who jumped back at it biting him and swung at it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 1:50 PM

(OOH COOL!!)

Jess growled at the head/tail. She could almost feel the Feral lurking beneath the surface. "Watch out." She let the feral out on a short leash. Jess darted toward the fallen knife, ducking under and jumping over the angry dragon head/tail. She snatched it up and drove it into the top of the dragon's head, swearing softly. She yanked the knife out and reined in the Feral impulse. Jess stalked back to where she had been standing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 1:58 PM

Trek jumped on the chimera and put the ferret head into a headlock while the eagle head pecked at him. He quickly punched it and drove the chimera into the hard cave floor while scrapping the right side of his body badly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 2:03 PM

Jess snarled at the eagle head and clenched her dripping dagger tighter. She opened her wings wide, making herself look much bigger and stalked toward it. The phoenix in her was flaming up in her, almost making her wings seem sparking. She took a flying leap and drove the dagger into the eagle's eye up to her arm. Jess ignored the stabbing pain in her wing, the Dragon head/tail must have nicked her. She yanked the dagger out, standing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 2:07 PM

He took a pointed rock from the ground and stabbed the ferret head. "it's *huff* Dead. *huff*"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 2:09 PM

"Good." Jess looked at Trek's side. "You're bleeding. We better get that fixed up before it gets infected." She sheathed her dagger.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 2:15 PM

Trek: "It's fine. I'll just wash it off."*Looks at the dead chimera*"we should do something with that." He walks off to the pound to wash the small rocks, dirt and other things in his wound.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 2:18 PM

"Yeah, we should." Something dangerous flashed in Jess's eyes. She closed her eyes and imagined the Chimera fading into dust. She opened her eyes and looked where it was- or had been. Jess went to follow Trek.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 2:24 PM

He heard footsteps echo through the cavern towards him. He gets up and sees Jess." So after the storm, you still going to the mountain? I know it's safe there, but the hunter village kills most who try to get there."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 10 November 2018 at 2:26 PM

jaxon ran into the pool room. "i was exploring the cave and i heard roaring and yelling, WHAT DID I MISS?" he sniffed the air and pulled his sword out of its sheath. "i smell Chimera"

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 2:28 PM

Trek: "Yea. there was one. It's dead now."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 2:31 PM

"Yeah, I'm still going. It's probably a lost cause, but it's the only connection I have to any family... Before my father..." Jess sighed. "Was killed, he was on his way to bring some long-lost relative back. I want to see if the relative is still around. I'll come back to this tree if there never was a relative." She touched the side of the cave. "Oh, hi." Jess said as she saw the dragon-boy run in.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 10 November 2018 at 2:34 PM

Trek: He looked jess in the eye."I've almost got there and I nearly had to die before turning around. and I've learned many things of the streets of many towns and cities. You are probably gonna die if you go alone. Grab one of the others to come with you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 November 2018 at 2:38 PM

Jess sighs. "Maybe you're right." She looked away from his piercing gaze. "I flipping ditched my dagger throwing it at a young chimera." She laughed softly. "Excuse me." Jess walked out of the pool cave and into where the chimera had been.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 18 November 2018 at 7:29 PM

Trek: he looked and sighed "it's gone be a long night. isn't?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 November 2018 at 5:33 PM

Jess put her robotic hand out to see if it was still raining, and sure enough, an acid drop landed on her hand. She shook it off, retreating into the tree.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 25 November 2018 at 7:19 PM

Trek:*he wandered into to the caves after cleaning his wound to look for his food storage.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 November 2018 at 8:20 PM

Jess pulled a scrap of metal out of her pocket, fiddling with some gizmos on her robot arm. She flicked out some grime, muttering. What was she going to do now? Stop the radioactivity and try not to go feral? Jess sighed.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 November 2018 at 1:18 AM

(Dont i look being late! hope its not too late xD even though its like a month later.)
Name: Jade
Appearance: Blonde curly hair and blue eyes dark brown skin. Wears a long sleeved blue sweater and ripped up jeans with a black jacket tied around waist.
Species: Devil
History: She went to a school and was mostly known as the "Bad girl" she has a history to be more likely calm but rude at the same time.
Personality: Rude and Calm
Power: Darkness
Weakness: Angels.
Other: Her brother is Jaiden.

Name: Jaiden
Appearance: Brown curly hair with won yellow eye and another blue he has dark skin and wears a jacket and long pants
Species:Angel
History: He used to go to a school and was known to be the nerdy kid.
Personality:
Power: Light
Weakness: Devils
Other: Sister is Jade

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 November 2018 at 7:34 PM

It's never too late to join! Welcome @fluffy_birdy_flower

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 November 2018 at 7:57 PM

.Jade coughed. ``Mom's gone..``. She looked around the house. ``Dad's gone too.``.

.Jaiden blinked. ``Really?``. .He snatched some food from the fridge the light's fridge didn't turn on.

.Jade sighed. ``Electricity is gone to...``.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 26 November 2018 at 11:13 PM

(I cant keep up with this anymore... BYE BYE)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 November 2018 at 11:08 AM

(aww, bye, @nekogirl)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 November 2018 at 6:02 PM

.Jade would walk outside looking around jaiden followed.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 6:17 PM

@wingedfox i making another one. Is this okay?
Name: Virgil Osborne (Virg for short)
Appearance: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2F66.media.tumblr.com%2F7e8b413e2ae441ad968791db8e559d8f%2Ftumblr_o3sw6gMkyS1rprpv1o1_1280.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdrawkill.ca%2Fpost%2F140775148952%2Fhere-is-a-genderless-demon-child&docid=unJvMNJQFv0Q7M&tbnid=b5bB97kijFyaHM%3A&vet=1&w=778&h=1201&itg=1&bih=685&biw=1396&ved=2ahUKEwiitKLv2PXeAhULu1MKHfORD0g4ZBAzKDIwMnoECAEQNA&iact=c&ictx=1
Species: Demon child
History: ??? she'll tell it when she feels like it. (aka i dont know yet)
Personality: Idk
Power: normal demon things like control over people or animals but can't make them do what they don't want. Because of this, she can help people not go feral. has small control over all elements but is more closer light and wind than the usual fire and darkness. In fact, she is furthest away from darkness.
Weakness: She's a child. There's a lot.
Other: She is alone. Except there seems to be some beast watching over her...