What are you?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 November 2018 at 6:57 PM

Sure!

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 7:30 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower
Virgil: *she looked around and saw Jade. She smiled and ran up to her while shouting hi at her while waving.*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 November 2018 at 8:59 PM

.Jade stared at Virgil like they were crazy, Jaiden hid behind his sister.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 9:04 PM

Virgil: "do you know where my parents are? after the weird earthquake, my house fell and I waited and waited like my parents tell me but they didn't show up! I guess they are on a business trip or visiting grandma and grandpa! I know I'm not supposed to talk to random people but they been gone for like two days with no note! Will you help me find them?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 27 November 2018 at 9:05 PM

.Jade blinked in shock. ``Your parents?...Well /our/ parents are gone too, but yeah sure kid we'll help you.``. .She looked at jaiden who was behind her several times.
(I gotta sleep goodnight.)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 November 2018 at 9:12 PM

(night)
Virgil: "Thank you! Oh my name is Virgil! Even if it sounds like a boys name... What's yours?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 3:46 PM

Jade- ``My name is Jade, my brother is Jaiden.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 6:23 PM

Jess shoved the scrap of metal into her pocket, scowling. She stepped out of the tree, seeing a man run across the (grassland?). She raised an eyebrow and flew after him.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 6:24 PM

Virgil: "Okay! Nice to meet you two!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 6:29 PM

As the slightly misty wind blew into her eyes, making her squint, she could still make out the shape of a burly tiger on two legs. Or at least the man was tiger-print-furry and he had tiger ears, tail, paws and snout. she shouted "HEY, YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF THE SHELTERS?" The man stopped running and turned to her. There was something in his eyes that made Jess pause.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 7:11 PM

Trek:* he found the food storage. It was full of fruit and vegetables and there was a small hole full of snow to keep the deer he had from rotting. He grabbed some fruit and vegetable and one of the deer's legs and headed back to where jess and the other's where in the cave with the food.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 7:14 PM

Jess landed, cocking her head at the man. The tiger-man stalked toward her, growling softly. Jess took a step back, but the something in the man's eyes stopped her from doing more.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 7:16 PM

Trek:*he started a fire to cook the deer leg, ignoring the Tigerman and jess.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 7:27 PM

Jess looked at the tiger-man uncertainly and tried to take another step backwards. A fire crackled nearby and the tiger man looked away for a split second. Jess took the moment and ran as fast as she could away from the man. He snarled and chased after her, unsheathing his claws.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 7:30 PM

Trek:*He whipped his head towards the fight abandoning the food to help jess. He growled at the Tigerman and caught up to him and clawed his right arm.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 8:13 PM

Some part of the thing that had kept her from running before still lingered in her head, making her incapable of flight. Jess heard snarling and turned around. She saw Trek fighting the tiger-man and sadly-losing. An animal urge filled her head and she let out a low snarl. The tiger-man looked at her, roaring.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 8:16 PM

Trek:*he jumped in the air and kicked the Tigerman in the face with both of his legs before landing.*

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 8:31 PM

The tigerman ignored it and gave Trek a deep scratch across his face. Jess snarled at him and ran at the tigerman. She clawed the tigerman across the throat with her robotic arm, kicking his eyes.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 8:33 PM

Trek: *he stepped back at the sudden pain but paid him back with a scratch of the same likeness.*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 8:41 PM

.Jade blinked. ``What now...``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 November 2018 at 8:42 PM

Virgil: "guess we go look for our parents now."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 November 2018 at 9:00 PM

Jess whirled around, giving the feral man a black eye. He snarled in pain and clawed Jess deep between her wings. She ignored the pain and punched him with her robot arm.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 28 November 2018 at 9:06 PM

.``Yeah-`` Jess shrugged and tightly held her brother's hand..

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 28 November 2018 at 9:33 PM

Jaxon ran out of the tree. "did i miss all the excitement AGAIN?' he yelled. He saw them fighting the tiger guy. "Never mind" Jaxon said and ran to help.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 November 2018 at 11:11 AM

The feral man growled at Jaxon, shoving Jess off him. "Stay back, kid! This guy's pure feral!" Jess shouted at him.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 4:51 PM

Jaiden- ``Hey sis--You have a red tail...``.

Jade- ``Eh? i haven't put on any costume...``. She whispered and reached her arm behind her feeling a tail. ``Oh god...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 November 2018 at 5:07 PM

Jess slapped the Tiger-man with a wing, making her back wounds smart. She snarled at him, clawing him har dacross the chest. He roared in pain and ran off into the woods.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 5:47 PM

Virgil:*points at Jaiden*"And you have wings! And I have horns! I can't get them off though..."

Trek: "You okay? Ferals never came here till now."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 29 November 2018 at 5:56 PM

Jaiden- ``WINGS!?``.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 29 November 2018 at 5:59 PM

Virgil: "Yea! like an angel!"