in Roleplaying

What are you?

Deleted • 18 March 2019 at 12:15 AM

Shadow:
"But you will get hurt."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 12:52 PM

"Who'd hurt a child? I only want the lady. And I don't care what Jess thinks. If she gets in my way, I'd kill her too." Fabian muttered, sounding more like a tiger than human.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 March 2019 at 1:23 PM

.Patched looked over with a growl running towards Fabian and shoving him off his feet/paws. ``Hurt my child I swear to god when you got to sleep you wont see the day of light again.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 1:59 PM

"You think I'd kill a child?" Fabian growled. "You're out of your mind, lady." He kicked Patched in the stomach hard as he leapt back to his feet.

(Fabian was in a tree.... But oki then.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 March 2019 at 2:34 PM

(oh)

.She growled landing on her side quickly going back on her feet.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 2:37 PM

Jess heard Fabian and somebody else fighting and said to the people she was supposed to be teaching, "I'll be riight back." She snapped her wings open and flew to the fight.

Fabian lifted his snoutlike nose up to smell the new scent on the wind, Jess was coming. Finally. A real fight.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 March 2019 at 2:55 PM

.Jay blinked watching Jess race off.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 2:59 PM

Jess landed behind Fabian and he whipped around to face her. "Speaking of..." He growl-spoke. Jess grabbed his tail tightly and yanked on it. She used it and smashed him into a tree. She looked over at Shadow and Juliet. They were adorable.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 March 2019 at 3:52 PM

(Animal lover's oc is holding juliet )

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 March 2019 at 3:54 PM

(Oh, I'll fix that. Thanks)

Deleted • 19 March 2019 at 3:56 AM

Shadow:
Oh no. Jess has just got involved in te fight. I need to get Juliet to saftey or she'll get hurt. But can I leave the others here, bring Juliet somewhere safe and then return without anyone getting killed? I hope so. Iheld Juliet tiht and leaped to the nearest tree. I then climbed to the top and started moving through the tree tops towards the field where the group I was in was learning how to fly. There are people there, they can look after her. I brought her to the field abd saw everyone looking in the direction of the fight. I climbed out of the tree and ran to them. "Here. Make sure that she doesn't run back to the forest." I said to Jade and handed her Juliet. "I'll be back as soon as I can." And then I ran back towards the fight. Thankfully when i arrived no one was dead. I then stood there deceiding weather or not I should interfear.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 March 2019 at 1:13 PM

.Jade blinked staring at the thing that began trying to bite her arm. ``Hey stop it Pesk!``.

.The toddler whimpered biting into the girl's arm now harder.

.Jaiden raced over. ``Awee a cute puppy--``. He screamed as the toddler pounced on Jaidens chest in shock he had fell.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 5:04 PM

Jess sighed, then punched Fabian hard in the jaw. He fell backward, then landed on the ground, unconscious. Then, she turned to Patched and crouched into a fighting position.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 March 2019 at 7:48 PM

.Patched blinked stepping back ears pinned Fight Or Run was her choice in a situation like this...but between the person who nearly killed her...run. She ran off into the trees vanishing into the darkness of the forest.

.Jaiden eyes widened. ``Not nice puppy NOT NICE PUPPY!``. He screamed shoving Juliet off.

.Jade blinked. ``Why was it given to me again.``.

.Juliet growled. ``I want Mu....m!``.

.Jaiden's eyes flashed gold as a Jade's eyes flashed red.

.``They dont think were going to keep IT here do they.``. Jade growled.

.Jaiden blinked with a quick innocent response as he dragged himself back on his feet. ``Well they gave them to us but not for a keep reaon so-- OW``.

.Juliet had jumped and bit Jaiden's hand.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 March 2019 at 8:16 PM

Jess watched the panther-lady run off, then ran back to the others. The trees were too close together for her to fly. She reached the others and saw Juliet. "Aww, flip." She muttered.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 March 2019 at 9:39 PM

.Jade looked up her eyes now normal. ``Mm..What?``.

.Jaiden muttered. ``I want to hug it...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 March 2019 at 8:10 PM

"I think it'd be nice for you two to know that that critter's mom is a feral panther-lady." Jess held her hands up in front of her. "Just so you know."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 March 2019 at 8:30 PM

.Juliet looked at Jess with watering eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 March 2019 at 8:34 PM

"C'mere, girl. I know you want your mama..." Jess said, genuinely intending to take her back. She watched Juliet in (Jade?)'s arms.

Deleted • 21 March 2019 at 8:36 PM

Shadow:
I followed Jess out of the forest. Luckly no one got killed in the fight. I walked to her and said, "oh-well. At least she cares for her childs saftey." Then i walked around her and picked up Juliet. "Thanks for not letting her get involved with the fight." I told Jade and Jaiden. "Shall we find your mum now, or after you've eaten and had a nap. If you have a nap first we may find her faster." I said, looking at Juliet.

@wingedfox sorry, i wrote this just before you posted, sorry if thing kinda overlapped.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 March 2019 at 8:45 PM

(Jade is holding Juliet) 😊

Deleted • 22 March 2019 at 3:48 AM

(Then i take Juliet from Jade.) 😊

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 March 2019 at 7:59 AM

.Juliet ears pinned down squirming around.

Deleted • 22 March 2019 at 9:12 AM

Shadow:
"Juliet. Do you know where your mum is? Do you want something to eat and/or a nap before we go looking for her? Please answer me. I can't help you other wise." I told Juliet as she squirmed in my arms.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 March 2019 at 3:30 PM

.``LEAF ME BEE``. Juliet screamed mostly now throwing a huge tantrum.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 March 2019 at 4:53 PM

Jess sighed, watching them.

Deleted • 25 March 2019 at 12:10 AM

Shadow:
"Ok. So long as you show us where your mum is so we can help her, other wise she'll die from blood loss." Why can't she understand this? Why doesn't she relize that her mother could die if we don't help her?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 3:10 PM

Jess sighed. The child was part animal now, so she likely had animal instincts. If they let her go her own way, yes, she may die, but it was very likely she'd survive. Jess took a breath, then said, "Let the kid go. She's animal enough she'll survive. Her mother is more feral than human from what I saw. If we take her to her mother, her mother'd probably slaughter us all... Just some cheery ideas." Jess shrugged, looking toward Juliet.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 March 2019 at 4:13 PM

.Juliet spoke in more of a crying angry tone. ``Pathed rUN. PAThed gONE``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2019 at 8:50 PM

Jess sighed. Working with children was not her strong suit. She just made them sadder.