The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 February 2019 at 10:58 PM

(Would explain but kinda forgot since Im not good on memory)

Deleted • 8 February 2019 at 4:56 AM

Shadow:
"Yes please." I replied to the fox/phenox girl when she offered me an elk leg. I took the leg from her then paused. I was fighting hard to keep back the tears as i saw Virgil, the young child who's heart i had broken. I turned away and sat by the enterance. Once i had finished the elk leg i said to the fox/phenox, "umm, thanks for the food. I-i was wondering if y-yuo could theach me how to fly?" I asked stuttering because of embarrassment and the fear of being regected.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 12:20 PM

(The tiger-guy we fought at the beginning joined the team, I went extremely feral because a panther-lady attacked us, Shadow just asked for some help. Just in a nutshell. That good?)

Jess looked surprised. "You're welcome. You don't know how to fly? You look like you'd be good at it. Of course I'll teach you."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 3:22 PM

(And the panther lady is gladly an oc named Patched .)

.Patched sighed holding the toddler in her grip.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 February 2019 at 4:49 PM

Virgil: * looks at patched* "i think i heard you can become feral? Can i help with that?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:01 PM

.Patched's ears pinned back. ``I do /NOT/ need any help.``. She hissed covering the toddler in her hands eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:04 PM

(yayy @lazyanon you're BACK! *hugs through the screen*)

Jess grabbed another hunk of meat and started roasting that.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 February 2019 at 5:04 PM

Virgil:"okay then!"* looks around*" i think we should find a real house. or get some beds. or a couch. we could get sick or hurt."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:07 PM

.Patched uncovered Juliet's eyes. ``Go talk to your actual friends.``. She suggested as she was near they cave Jess, Fabian, Jade, and Jaiden were in.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:07 PM

(where is Virgil? Is she in the tree-cave thing?)

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 February 2019 at 5:15 PM

(yea. isn't that where everyone is? it's the hideout)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:16 PM

(Nope Patched is in the forest near the cave watching them)

.Patched growled.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 February 2019 at 5:18 PM

(I guess virgil can teleportish?)
Virgil:*was gone before she even said that somehow?*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:20 PM

.Patched sighed softly putting Juliet next to her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:30 PM

(oki)

Jess smiled at (is Juliet in the hideout? If yes, she smiled at her. If no, then it was at Virgil). She took the meat out of the fire again.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:37 PM

(Again I said patched was near the cave in the forest so she is with Juliet so no.)

.Patched sighed and patted the toddler.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:40 PM

(oki)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:51 PM

.Patched's eyes widened for one moment quickly staring towards the cave to see if anyone had started to walk out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 5:52 PM

Jess set the meat down on a flat rock.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 5:57 PM

.Juliet mumbled slightly yawning. ``I want to play...``. Her ears pinned back as she waited for an answer.

.``Sure....Just dont..Go near that cave.``. She looking towards the cave that she has been watching for hours now.

.Juliet giggled her tail began to wag as she ran off off into the forest.

.``MAKE SURE TO COME BACK!``. That was all Juliet heard as she ran through the forest.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 February 2019 at 6:14 PM

Virgil:*see watched from inside the cave.*"This is a safe haven right now. but how much longer till someone finds us? Even the Titanic was found. We will too."
Trek:"Well it'll be a few years give or take cause everything is chaos right now. They'll want order first. so we have time. We have time."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 February 2019 at 7:16 PM

Jess nodded. She pulled her dagger out of a compartment in her arm and sliced the meat of the elk into thin pieces.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 February 2019 at 7:27 PM

.Juliet giggled dancing through the long grass on her arms and legs so she wouldn't be seen.

Deleted • 9 February 2019 at 12:42 PM

Shadow:
I watch as the other panther lady stood staring into the other cave. Eventually I shifted my focus back to the Fox/phenox girl who was cutting the leftover elk meet into thin slices. “You said that you think that I’m good at flying, but in truth I’ve only just managed to summon my wings on command. So when you teach me how to fly it may take awhile.” I said to her, “oh, and I don’t know your name yet. Mines Shadow.” Then I realised something, no one seemed to remembered me or what I had said two days ago. How I crushed Virgil’s heart by telling her about her parents deaths, how I disappeared in the caves for two days or how I just randomly walked out of them and stared at the other panther person. Strange. I’ll have to figure it out later. For now I need to learn how to fly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 February 2019 at 1:42 PM

"Sure, I'll teach you. When do you want to start?" Jess asked, eating one of the slices of meat.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 February 2019 at 4:04 PM

.Juliet stood up sniffing towards the cave. ``Food...``. She murmured jumping back into the tall grass and silently stalking towards the cave. ``Patchy will be proud!``. She thought to herself with a giggle.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 February 2019 at 7:01 PM

Virgil:*Looks at the rustling grass going near her and the cave. But, says nothing about it.*

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 February 2019 at 8:32 PM

.Juliet finally reached silently scattering into cave ignoring the sight of Virgil, She continued looking for the smell.

Deleted • 18 February 2019 at 10:43 PM

Shadow:
"I'm ready to start when you are. And what's your name?" I replied to the phenox/fox girl. I had finished my slice of meat and was sitting down taking note of everyone's movements, conversations and gestures to see if there was any sign that they remembered me. One of my ears were tilted foward waiting for phenox/fox girl's reply and the other tilted to the side listening to the other conversation going on. I noticed my tail twitching as it does when i'm nervice and i managed to stop it. I returned my focus to the girl i was talking to and a question suddenly sparked in my head. "Do i know you from before the bomb?" I aksed suddely aware of the slight familiarity in her face and posture.

(@wingedfox i hope you're ok that our characters knew each other before the bomb. If not i can change it.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 February 2019 at 4:18 PM

.Jaiden looked at Shadow who was beside him another Flash of yellow appeared in his eyes before Jade came back.

Jade- ``Their still here?``. She sighed muttering silently.