The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 March 2019 at 3:40 PM

.She growled swiftly turning clawing Fabian's face.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 3:49 PM

He snarled, catching her claws before they caught him. He kneed her in the gut, hoping to disable her for a bit.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 March 2019 at 5:15 PM

.She backed away with a Yowl ears pinned down as she stared at Fabian.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 5:23 PM

Fabian stalked toward her, sneering. "What you gonna do, kitty?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 9 March 2019 at 5:27 PM

.She breathed heavily each breath sounded like gasps for life she sat there silent her glare following Fabian.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 March 2019 at 5:48 PM

He grinned maliciously and clawed her hard across the face, making Xs of claw marks.

Deleted • 12 March 2019 at 8:17 AM

Shadow:
I suddenly heard a fight. Not any fight, a big cat fight. I hadn't learned to land yet, so i just stoped flapping my wings and fell to the ground. I stood up then ran towards the sound of the fight, my ears tilting this way and that trying to locate the exact position of the fighting. I located it in the forest. Using the power from both my dragon and panther parts, i sprinted towards the fight. I crashed through the trees and halted to a stop. I didn't expect what i saw. I saw the tiger man from earlier, Fabian, almost completly feral, standing over the panther lady that i saw earlier. Both had massive gnashes all over their bobies and the clearing was covered in blood. The smell of the blood was trying to trigger something in me, but i fought against it. I ran to them and stood between them, facing Fabian with my arms open and my wings spread as far as they could, blocking him from seeing the panther lady. I let out a waring growl to Fabian and flattened my ears against my head. I could feel a strange heat at the back of my throat. Wait. Heat at the back of my throat. Part dragon. Oh. This must be what it feels like to breathe fire. I opened my mouth slightly and a faint redish light illuminated Fabian's face. I didn't open my mouth fully, afraid that i would accidently burn him. I didn't wan't to hurt either of them, i just wanted them to stop hurting each other. 'How do i bring someone back from being feral?' I asked myself. "Fabian. I know you're in there. Why do you let the tiger in you take over? I know you can resist it. I mean, i think you can, because i'm able to resist both a dragon and a panther. Come on. The tigger isn't in control of you, you're in control of it. Fight it." I then turned my head towards the panther lady. "Same goes for you. Fight it. You're in control. So don't let it take over." I slowly lowered my wings and closed my arms so they could see eachother again. I then braced myself for whatever would happen next and closed my eyes just incase they decided to kill me instead of each other.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 March 2019 at 7:58 PM

Jess watched Shadow go, and let her.

Fabian put his ears back, nervous about the fire. he looked down at Patched, still itching to kill her. She was so weak now... But this dragon thing wouldn't let him. He eventually decided to wait until she had gone to finish Patched off. He ran off into the trees, climbing up a far off one.

Deleted • 13 March 2019 at 4:01 AM

Shadow:
I saw Fabian run out of the clearing, stil partly feral, and then i turned to the panther lady. "Are you ok?" I asked her. She had deep scratches from her shoulders to her elbows, x shaped claws marks scratched on her face, deep cuts down her sides and many others covering her body. A pool of blood was at her feet. "Do you want my to heal you?" I asked her. Healing this much would tier me out, but if i didn't she would probaly die and i didn't want her to die because she had a child. The child! where is she? I looked around and found her peeking out of the leaves at the edge of the clearing. "She's going to be ok." I reasured the child.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 March 2019 at 3:23 PM

.Juliet growled. ``T...h...th...threat- to mama!``. She said through the bushes before racing out a nuzzling patched's leg.

.Patched growled. ``I do not need to be healed. I don't trust the ones I watch.``.Her voice was now deeper mostly sounding like a panther meow her pupil turned smaller as she stared at the dragon thing her tail swaying.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 March 2019 at 5:18 PM

Fabian narrowed his eyes. What was this thing doing? Patched was his lady to kill. He growled in frustration.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 March 2019 at 6:17 PM

.Juliet blinked before yelling out at Fabian. ``MONSTER!``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 March 2019 at 6:22 PM

Usually, a child hating him would have emotionally hurt Fabian. But in this state, he didn't really care.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 March 2019 at 6:36 PM

.Juliet whimpered looking directly at patched after saying MONSTER to Fabian.

Deleted • 14 March 2019 at 10:28 AM

Shadow:
"What do you mean by 'Ones i watch'?" I asked the panther lady, cocking my head to one side. Then i bent down to the child's level. "You're right, he is a monster. Do think you're mum should let me heal her?" I asked. I tucked in my wings revieling my black panther ears and tail. Then i turned back to the panther lady. "If you want let me heal you, at least let me take you to where others are, so that they can heal you. Though i could heal you here and it would probaly be faster." My blue and purple eyes searched the clearing for any other possible threats, other than a feral Fabian. No threats were in the clearing so i turned my gaze back to the panther lady and her child. "I'll be back, it doesn't look like either of you have eaten recently so i'm getting some food. Don't move." I said, climbing into the canopy of one of the close-by trees, not giving either of them to argue with me. I quickly found what i was looking for, a group of monkeys. I found the weakest one and started stalking it. I got about 10 feet away from it and pounced. Got it! I jumped out the tree, using my wings to slow my fall and landed on the other side of the clearing. I brought the monkye back to the two creatures and said, "Here. Eat this. It'll help you regain some of your strength." I then went to the middle of the clearing, giving them some privacy whilst still keeping an eye out for danger. My tail twitched every time i caught a waft of blood, the tugging at the back of my mind becoming more constant but i wont let it take over, at least not here when i'm trying to protect people. I can't really help them if i also go feral. I clenched my jaw and sat down trying to ignore the blood in the clearing. Trying to imagine the world if it fell into the hands of the hunters. 'I need to get to the mountains.' I reminded to myself. 'But i meed to make sure that these guys are safe and healthy first. And with that in my head i sat gaurd while the other two ate, the tugging gone and my senses sharp.

Sorry that my posts are so long.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 14 March 2019 at 4:02 PM

.As Juliet was about to eat Patched tugged her back and threw the food ears pinned down. ``No Thank You.``. She growled.

.Juliet blinked her eyes following the thrown meat till she couldnt see it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 March 2019 at 7:15 PM

(It's alright. We don't usually get a lot of long posts, so they're welcome here.)

Fabian winced, grinning widely. "Ouch." He muttered.

Deleted • 15 March 2019 at 1:37 AM

Shadow:
I watched the monkey go flying. I sighed before saying, "fine. But you need medical help. And if you dont come willingly then i will carry you."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 March 2019 at 3:20 PM

.Juliet let out a small growl that sounded like a weak whimper. ``If mother doesnt trust I dont Trust.``. She thought to herself if she would of said it out loud it would sounded like mumbo jumbo.

.Patched muttered. ``I will still not get your Medical Help, Carry me and you will see what happens. Grab Juliet and your dead meat.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2019 at 3:29 PM

Fabian watched silently, tail lashing.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 March 2019 at 3:49 PM

.She looked at Fabian with the corner of her eye letting out a slow growl.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2019 at 4:01 PM

Fabian narrowed his eyes and hissed barely loud enough for Patched to hear, "Shall we get back to it?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 15 March 2019 at 4:09 PM

.She looked at the winged thing near her her ear flicking still looking at Fabian with the corner of her eye ignoring the question.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 March 2019 at 4:48 PM

Fabian growled softly.

Deleted • 17 March 2019 at 9:36 PM

Shdow:
"No. Neither of you are fit for fighting. We all need to help each other, not kill each other, if we want to survive this and beat the hunters." I said. I then picked up the child, Juliet, who kept struggling and steped to the side, gathering the piece of meat. I then turned around facing the two others, and waited for whatever would happen next.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 17 March 2019 at 10:23 PM

.Patched growled at the dragon thing. ``I said dont touch Juliet.``.

Deleted • 17 March 2019 at 10:42 PM

Shadow:
"Sorry, just i figured you wouldn't want her deaa, and if you to fight again then she will get caught in the mess and one of you would acidentally kill her. I'm just trying to keep her safe." I replied to Patched (do i know your name yet?). I then faced the child in my arms and said to her, "sorry if i seem scray, creepy, mad or untrustworthy, but i don't want any of us to die, especially you. You haven't lived a full life yet, so you shouldn't die yet. My name's Shadow by the way." I then turned to Fabian, "what would Jess think of you acting like this? She didn't help you for you to go and attack someone." I then watched them to see how they would react, hopefully they wont kill each other.

Sorry i read it as 'grab Juliet and your dead meat.' as in grab Juliet and the monkey.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 17 March 2019 at 10:56 PM

.Juliet squeaked she opened her mouth and tried to bite her arm.

Deleted • 17 March 2019 at 11:14 PM

Shadow:
"Why are you trying to bite me? I just don't want you hurt. I would carry your mother too, exept i can't carry both of you at once. When Fabian leaves i'll take you to a medical care place then bring your mother there." I told Juliet.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 17 March 2019 at 11:48 PM

.Juliet screamed loudly in a high pitched voice.``I WANT MuUM!!`

`.