The Unnaturals

in Roleplaying

What are you?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 3:26 PM

.``Hm?``. Jade cracked her knuckles mumbling a question for only herself under her breath.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 3:35 PM

"Anyone hungry? I was thinking about going out to hunt..." Jess finished awkwardly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 4:00 PM

.``I am hungry.``. She stretched. ``I'm sure Jaiden is too.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 4:01 PM

"Any requests?" Jess asked.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 4:07 PM

.``Nope i'm not really picky.``. Jade said as Jaiden curled into a ball as he slept.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 January 2019 at 4:21 PM

"Great." Jess walked outside and flew off in a flurry of feathers. (oof, lots of Fs.)She scanned the ground and saw a large deer stag running alone on the ground.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 30 January 2019 at 4:33 PM

.Jade sighed getting up she looked back towards Jaiden quickly sprinting out of the cafe to lean on it from outside. As she leaned on the cave she checked her arms.

``It's getting worse..``. She said feeling her red arms.

.She sprinted towards the river staring at her shining red eyes and red neck.

.``Great...``. She sighed rubbing her red hands together.

Deleted • 1 February 2019 at 5:34 AM

shadow:
"hi." i mumbled still shock at another panther. would she understand what i felt inside, fighting to stay in control of my panther (and my dragon) part. would she understand the strength of the feral side of the panther, how strong and overpowering it seems. when i heard someone say something about hunting, i snapped out of my daze. "Sorry. I should be going." i quickly said, apologizing for my strangeness, and ran until i thought i was a safe distance to summon my wings. i concentrated on the look in the hunter's eyes, the look of defeat in my old friends. i suddenly heard a rip a felt a sharp pain through my back. i spread my wings wide in wonder. i had summoned my wings twice before, but both times it was dark. it was light now and i could see them clearly. they were big, the span probably two meters, and black. they weren't feathery lie a birds, no, they were leathery like a bats. 'no, like a dragon's' i thought to myself. they had small claws, slightly curved, positioned at the 'elbow' bend and the tips of each 'finger' thing. "now how do i work them?" i asked myself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 1:20 PM

Jess partly folded her wings and dove at the stag. She grabbed its antlers and lifted it off the ground.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 8:14 PM

..She quickly turned around once she heard a twig snap she looked at her brother. ``Oh..``.

.``Heh..``. He other eye flashed yellow before a sharp sting went through them both.

..``Ow-- Well your wings grew bigger sis!``. He laughed forgetting about the pain quickly. ``How about mine?``.

.``You didnt even have wings but yeah their appearing.``. She smiled a bit.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 8:18 PM

Jess jerkily flew back to the hideout.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 8:34 PM

.Jade and Jaiden turned before running towards Jess they both flinched.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 8:51 PM

"What?" Jess dropped the elk in the tree.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 8:55 PM

.``Your back!``.Jaiden giggled.

.Jade face palmed then quietly said. ``Were happy to see you back.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 9:04 PM

"Yeah... Thanks.." Jess said, smiling.

Fabian walked into the room the three Js were in.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 9:07 PM

(Perfect the three J's )

.Jade stared at her arms. .``Hey..I got more red overnight.``. She muttered to Jess.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 9:17 PM

(thanks, ever notice that?)

"Oof... I don't think that's good... I think we'll be able to learn to control it together..." Jess tried not to think about how she had fox fur on her face. And the starts of a snout.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 9:20 PM

.Jade sighed Jaiden quickly hugged her as he hugged her a big shock went to them both making Jaiden let go of her. ``Agh-``. Jaiden mumbled.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 10:06 PM

Jess looked down and grabbed the dead elk. She-with some difficulty- slung it over her shoulder and dropped it by the fire. (three rooms away)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 10:12 PM

.Jade sighed closing her eyes.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 February 2019 at 3:05 PM

Jess got a stick out of a wooden box and speared a leg with it. She tore the elk leg off and roasted it over the fire.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 2 February 2019 at 3:11 PM

.Jaiden skipped towards the fire watching the elk leg cook.

Deleted • 5 February 2019 at 5:10 AM

shadow:
after some difficulty i managed to get above the ground but fell down again quickly. "perhaps i should ask the fox/phinox girl how to fly." i said to my self before heading back to the caves. when i was about five meters away i slowed down and walked slowly and cautiously to where the three j's where cooking a stag leg. i was fighting strongly against the dragon and panther part of me, fighting not to loose control and go feral. i approached them slowly managing to stop my wings from dragging on the ground.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 February 2019 at 7:40 PM

Jess looked up at the (dragon?) girl. "Want some?" She said, holding up the well-cooked leg.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 February 2019 at 8:31 PM

.Jade mumbled looking towards Jess.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 February 2019 at 8:35 PM

"What?" She looked at Jade.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 February 2019 at 9:50 PM

.``Nothing.``. She mumbled quickly turning around dodging the Panther/Dragon thing and left staring behind her towards the mysterious being.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 February 2019 at 7:21 PM

Jess pulled the elk leg out of the fire, looking at the crisp, browned outside.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 February 2019 at 8:45 PM

.Jade mumbled slightly growling.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 7 February 2019 at 8:59 PM

(no idea what's happening rn)
Virgil:*comes out of her shadowy crevice behind the rocks*
Trek:*think how the heck did she fit in there?*