Too Many Items?

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 6 October 2018 at 11:24 AM

Hello Everyone!

I'm just here with a suggestion to slow down item releases. It seems the trend now is one batch of four items for each store, 4 CC travels, 16 Trinkets, and sometimes and extra batch of travels. For a total of 52 items a month. I understand the new focus on items brings a lot of attention to items, and the need to keep a new stock of items in the stores, but how about just 1 item for each store?? Or releasing 4 items for just a few of the stores every month. I feel less like the items really matter, and more like they're just getting pumped out. Maybe it's just me, but I thought I'd put in my formal request to sloooooow downnnn with item releases.

@eschla
@immortalraven
@mairbear
@mami
@newlife
@rashka

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 6 October 2018 at 11:51 AM

that would be nice, and it's not easy to gather all infos from those new items too! ☹️

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 6 October 2018 at 12:08 PM

I agree, new items are nice, but a new set for almost all the stores each month is kind of a lot

Female
3,799 posts

sparklefox • 6 October 2018 at 12:47 PM

I've been thinking this exact same thing for a year or two now, ever since they started constantly mass releasing items. I thought it was just because I didn't fully care about items, but I'm glad I'm not the only one now.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 6 October 2018 at 1:16 PM

I agree!

Whenever I see a blog post now it's not "awesome new stuff/features!" it's "great.. must be more items.."

Maybe like 10 new items every month? The new items are hard to find because we already have SO many. So maybe toning down the number of releases would be helpful.

Female
79 posts

mami • 6 October 2018 at 4:20 PM

honestly many items wouldnt be a problem if we had a proper database that catalogs them all. one of the main reasons I miss eggcavern is because looking up travels wasnt such an issue.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 6 October 2018 at 5:03 PM

@lbowe_elbow
I feel the same as newlife

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 6 October 2018 at 5:33 PM

@lbowe_elbow
I agree with Newlife and Mami

Female
1,186 posts

lbowe_elbow • 6 October 2018 at 6:07 PM

@mami
All travels and items are on eggcavity d:

@prairie @newlife @immortalraven @icymuffin @rashka
I'm glad everyone else is feeling the same. I am getting overwhelmed with all these items

@sparklefox
I even collect items and still feel like this is crazy.