The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 10 December 2018 at 6:43 PM

Felizu- ``More Villians--``. Felizu said looking around.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2018 at 9:04 PM

"Z. Do you have the girl?" Wraith loomed over the man. "Here is another trainee for you." She pointed to Feizu

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 December 2018 at 9:26 PM

"Yes, I do. She's out getting amulets right now," Dr. Z smiled, and then turned to the new hero. "What's your name and specialty?"

---

"Bring me the hero named Slowpoke," Nightshade told her workers. "I need her for something."
She stared at her collection. She already had 4 amulets.
"I only need 5 more," Nightshade said. "And then I can have everything that I've ever needed."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 11:34 AM

Rae knew something was not quite right about the hero that just got there. {toxic is her name i believe.} she thought. even if she did something it would be 3 against 1. satisfied it would work out she stopped following the car and flew into an alley. she perched on the ground and looked around nobody was in sight. she concentrated to turn into herself aaaaaand... turned into a dog. "dang it" she muttered under her breath. (yes can talk in animal form) "or i suppose i could say dog gone it" she let out a huff of air as a laugh. checking after each time she shifted. after several failed attempts ( snake, rat, cat, hamster, pig, and fly.) she turned into herself. "finally" she muttered.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 11 December 2018 at 1:23 PM

Jaxon ran thru the ally way and saw a dog change into a girl.
he changed onto his hero form in case she was evil.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 December 2018 at 1:32 PM

Lila sat at her desk at school. Where were all her friends? And the teacher? Maybe she was early or late. Lila picked up her heavy backpack and strode out the door. To boring waiting alone. As she walked home, she heard something like a transformation coming from an ally. "What's that?" She asked herself. Lila walked closer and saw Blaze. "What the?" She dropped her backpack where she was and ran over to him.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 1:43 PM

@dragonborn i had several failed attempts after that. it would be a fly to girl or a dog into a snake. but i checked each time i shifted, so i would have seen you. so a fly into a girl. (keep in mind Rae's 10)

as Rae turns to leave the alley she sees Blaze standing there and a girl run around the corner. she lets out a small shriek. she drops her bag jumps back and turns into a cat. {dang it i just turned into human!} she thinks in the back of her mind the foreground thought is {OH MY GOSH THEY SAW ME SHIFT!!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!}

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 December 2018 at 2:29 PM

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Lila called. She ran to the cat knowing still she was actually a human. She picked her up. "Hi." Lila said to the cat.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 2:54 PM

She wiggles trying to get free. "put me down or I can't shift back! i just got back to human and you guys scared the crap out of me! It is hard for me to control my shift in hero when i'm scared or nervous. in human form i can control it pretty easily but you REALLY scared me!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 3:06 PM

Wraith walked past Z and Feizou, stalking over to a computer.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 11 December 2018 at 5:10 PM

"Oh... ok." Lila set her down. "here you go."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 5:19 PM

"thank you." she concentrated and turned into a human. with cat paws. she looked at her hands (now paws) and muttered "oh great" she managed to shift into a human (a full human) with no other incidents. "what are you two doing here?" she asked on the defense... and inwardly terrified because she was ten and looked much older and much taller. (she is small for her age i forgot to mention that.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 5:28 PM

Wraith tapped some keys and a map of the city appeared, with lots of red dots all over it.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 5:30 PM

@wingedfox when i read that i was like oh shoot. what are the red dots?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 11 December 2018 at 5:32 PM

Felizu- ``It's Felizu....and Electricity...``.

.Slowpoke blinked as she saw Speedy slide againist the ground quickly getting up and grabbing the rest of the bags she then saw The Unknown match with the darkness in the car and grab the two villians and turning off the car.

.Speedy stared at the cops and dropped the bag. ``Your welcome!``. She yelled grabbing her friends.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 5:34 PM

(you'll see 😉)

Wraith smirked. Her Amulet tracker was working just fine. She looked at a part of the map. An alleyway with three Amulets in a group.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 11 December 2018 at 5:35 PM

Speedy- ``This is bad really bad what if the cops thought i was the criminal.``.

The unknown- ``They saw you grab the bags out of the Criminal's car your fine.``.

Slowpoke- ``Ye...ahh....``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 5:39 PM

@wingedfox oh shoooot.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

"Toxic, forget the amulets. I need you to go to that hotel and get me something," Dr. Z said through his walker talkie.

---

"So... I'm supposed to be finding an amulet magnet?" Toxic said. "Can you help, Sliver?"
"Sure," the snake stated.
"Dr. Z says that he needs it for something very important."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 6:07 PM

Wraith shut off the computer and walked out of her lair, taking flight.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 11 December 2018 at 6:08 PM

.```Alright..``.Speedy sighed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 6:12 PM

Wraith landed on a roof, putting a finger to her ear. "Z, i need you to train the new kid." Wraith muttered into her earpiece.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 6:16 PM

Rae's head snaps up. she can sense a dark presence nearby. "oh no" she whispers quietly. just loud enough that Lila hears her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 6:19 PM

Wraith took off again, landing near where the Amulets were. She sneered over the alley, snorting when she saw the kids standing there.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 December 2018 at 6:24 PM

"Felizu, come with me." Dr. Z beckoned with his hand to Felizu.

---

Nightshade peered over the alley where three kids stood. (She's trying to get their amulets also)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 11 December 2018 at 6:29 PM

.Speedy laughed a bit.

.Felizu blinked. ``Alright.``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 December 2018 at 6:30 PM

Wraith looked up and saw another villian. She scowled.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 December 2018 at 6:31 PM

Nightshade heard a scowl from nearby. She looked up.
"Who are you?" She snarled at the stranger.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 11 December 2018 at 6:34 PM

she now sensed two dark presences. her guess was on the roofs. (she had picked up her bag already. it just morphs in to her new form) she felt them both look away. she doesn't look around doesn't ask questions she says one word. "run" she shifts not even thinking about what animal to be. luckily she shifts into a cat and not a bear or something and sprints out of the alley.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 December 2018 at 6:36 PM

Gray turned into his hero form to train.

---

"If you're looking for those amulets, then too bad." Nightshade growled.