The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 December 2018 at 10:30 PM

Wraith smirked at Flash and stomped toward her, grabbing her by the neck and hauling her out of the room. She flew through the halls and into the sky. She landed in the middle of a forest and dropped her. "Enjoy the wolves, kid." She paused. "And thanks for that." She reached down and plucked a black stone off her shirt, pocketing it. "Bye."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 4:13 PM

.Speedy grabbed the others following quickly, Slowpoke looked at Mairth making her slower.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 6:53 PM

Wraith flew up and toward the school, landing behind a tree. She raised a hand and swept it over her outfit. It vanished and revealed Crysta. She flipped her hair, and walked out and toward the school.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 6:55 PM

Wolves gathered around Lila, one opening its jaws for its thought to be lunch.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 6:56 PM

.Speedy raced towards the wolves pulling on each of their tails. ``Cmon now!``.
.The hero without a name grew larger and grabbed the wolves gently putting them in a cave and blocking them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 6:57 PM

Crysta sat down at her desk, pulling the amulet out of her pocket.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 7:00 PM

. ??? watched them in action and decided to walk back to his school.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 7:02 PM

Crysta smiled, putting the gem into a fluffy with a pocket in the back. She then sewed it up so it looked like it wasn't there. She hooked it onto her backpack, getting out her books too.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 7:04 PM

"Oh hi thanks." Lila said nervously. "Think we could go to my school? I'm Kinda late already..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 7:11 PM

Crysta looked at where Lila should be. Where is she? Is she alright? She's never missed a day of school... Crysta thought.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 7:24 PM

.``Yeah sure...``. Speedy nodded grabbing hold of lucas as he grew smaller she then held slowpoke's hand too.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 7:54 PM

Lila ran though the school doors. "What?" She just forgot her backpack! Well it didn't really matter. (Even though all her homework was in there) She ran though her classroom doors. Everyone stared at her appearance. "He he he." Lila inched to her seat next to Crysta. "Am I late?" She looked at the clock. Yes she was. Lila sat.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 7:55 PM

"Nah, you're good. But you missed all the chocolate." Crysta smiled.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 7:57 PM

"CHOCOLATE?! THERE WAS CHOCOLATE?!" Lila yelled, shaking Crysta by her shoulders.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2018 at 8:02 PM

"'Was' is the operative word. Don't worry, i got ya covered." Crysta put a chocolate on her desk.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 8:07 PM

Lilas face lit up with joy. "MINE." She said hugging it like, "Oh no you dont."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 8:09 PM

.The teenagers in their normal forms sat behind the too.

Renny- ``Hey guys you know when Lucas accidently---``.

Lucas- ``Shhh! RENNY!``.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 8:53 PM

"Yeah." Lila said resting her arms on the back of her and Crystas chair. "By the way. Wheres the teacher?" She said looking at the empty teachers desk in the front of the room.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 9:03 PM

??? - ``Heh...Prob gone forever...``. He giggled a bit.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 5 December 2018 at 9:04 PM

"Doubt it."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 5 December 2018 at 9:05 PM

Lucas- ``Prob late or forgot about us.``.

Renny- ``Maybe they finally found a hunny boo boo!~``.

Pen- `` Stop....watching...popularmmos....`.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 December 2018 at 12:13 PM

"Lila, STOP. Here she comes." Crysta hissed.
The teacher walked in, holding a ruler. "Any troublemaker will answer to me today, I noticed you all are rather rowdy when i'm not looking. Today we will change that." Miss Crowley slapped the ruler on her hand, glaring at the class.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 4:54 PM

Lucas- ``Oh god more strict then usuall...``.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 5:18 PM

@nekogirl can I join?

Human Name: Gray
Hero Name: Unsheathed (Nickname is Wolf)
Human Appearance: Wispy brown hair, handsome blue eyes, tall and somewhat muscular. He typically wears a hoodie, skinny jeans and Converse
Hero Appearance: He wears his hoodie, with the hood on his head, sky blue leggings, and gray boots
Animal: Wolf
Power: He has enhanced hearing, smelling, and strength (not super strength, though. Can only lift up to 200-300 pounds.) But he can also turn into a werewolf: bulging muscles, red eyes, long fangs, and deadly, curved, long claws. In that form, he can easily bend metal with brute strength and he can slash through most materials with his claws and teeth.
History:
Personality: Although he seems like a popular boy, he's actually really shy.
Weapon: Brute strength
Weakness: When he's in his werewolf form, he can barely control himself. It also leaves him exhausted once he transforms back.
Other: He is technically a superhero, but doesn't really ally with the other heroes

Human Name: Ember
Hero Name: Toxic
Human Appearance: Blond, wavy hair and brown eyes. Usually wears Vans, shorts, and a t-shirt
Hero Appearance: Wears a dark cape and indigo boots. Her pupils also glow a bright green.
Animal: Snake
Power: She can make a highly acidic, toxic poison inside her body. It can corrode metal and large objects easily. She can control how poisonous and acidic it is. She's also very agile and can levitate.
History: Her parents are divorced, and she lives with her mother, who's depressed. Ember refuses to see her father because he's always gambling and drunk.
Personality: Introvert, mainly. She's popular, but only is to help her cover up his terrible her life is
Weapon: Long, sharp nails painted purple and knives, all covered in poison
Weakness: Although she's smart, she goes on mood swings and will during them she can be very reckless. She's also mentally abused and naive/easily manipulated, and has been controlled by villains multiple times, making her more neutral than good. She also is a hero because she likes fighting villains, not really because it's for good (if there's no fighting involved, then she won't help other superheroes)
Other: Has a large pet snake named Sliver that sometimes helps her; Ember is also technically a parseltongue i guess

I'll add maybe 1-2 more characters later

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 December 2018 at 5:49 PM

(@nekogirl, a parseltongue is a Harry Potter thing. It means you can talk to snakes)

"No kidding." Crysta muttered.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 5:58 PM

.Renny laughed loudly in the background Pen slowly covered her mouth.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 7:06 PM

@wingedfox (also, if I get accepted into the rp, maybe Ember can work for Wraith for a little while? She can trick her into doing something for her)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 December 2018 at 7:19 PM

(@wigglytuff Sure!)
At the end of Class, Crysta got home and took the gem out of the fluff. She held it up to the light to see if it was real. "Perfect." Crysta said. It was an Amulet indeed.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 7:44 PM

Ember sat in a dark alley, thinking. Why couldn't she just live a normal life like all her friends did? She dug her nails into a loose brick on the ground, which immediately started to dissolve until it was a pile of ashes. I wish I never found this amulet. Then maybe my life would be okay.

---

Gray practically fell asleep during math; he could believe that they were teaching the concepts that he learned when he was 14. He had already finished all the class work and homework. He wished that he could be Unsheathed, fighting crime, instead of being bored to death at school.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 7:50 PM

.The friends walked out of school together.

Renny- ``Have your amulets?...``.

Pen- ``Of....course....``.

???- ``Indeed.``.

Lucas- ``Yup.``.