The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 7:57 PM

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the bell rang. Gray quickly packed his things and ran out of the classroom. Before he could reach his locker, he was confronted by a group of popular, athletic, boys, lead by Brandon.
"Hey, there's a track and field event this weekend, and we need one more person on the team." Brandon said. "Wanna join?"
Gray knew that from the second he joined the school, he was destined to be popular. But he turned it away; he would much rather be drawing on his tablet at home than at a football game. All the other popular boys wanted to be his friend; Gray was athletic and strong, but it was only because he was a superhero.
"No, I'm good," Gray replied timidly.
"You always say no to us," one of Brandon's friends snorted.
"Well..." Gray stuttered. "I have science next period. Gotta go!" He dashed into the hallway, trying to get as far away from the other boys as possible.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 December 2018 at 8:05 PM

Crysta smirked, shoving the gem back into the fluffy. "MOM! I'm gong to Lila's house!" Crysta yelled.
"See you soon, hon." Her mom shouted back.
Crysta smiled cruelly and transformed into Wraith. She shoved the window open, flying out and to her secret base. She put the Amulet into a secret drawer in her lair. Her head jerked up. A loud snap sounded behind her. She made a super-heated ball of light and hurled it at the sound.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:06 PM

.The group of friends turned and looked at gray and the "popular" group they knew they were much older then them but Renny snorted.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 8:11 PM

Gray noticed a student snort at him. He grew red with embarrassment.

---

Ember saw a car whiz by, followed by a trail of blaring police cars.
"Well, I guess that's my cue..." She transformed into Toxic and sped after the criminal. She climbed onto a building and continued the chase.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:14 PM

.The teens then ran off.

Lucas- ``Were gonna miss school.``.

Renny- ``So?..``.

???- ``Blaring sirens follow..``.

.The teens followed ??? as they changed into their forms.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 8:24 PM

Toxic leaped from building to building, following the red car. It made a sharp turn towards her, allowing her to jump off the building and onto the car. The robbers didn't seem to notice the huge thud she made when she landed.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:33 PM

can i join?

Human Name: Rae
Hero Name: has yet to get one. will be given later on
Human Appearance: hazel eyes always ranging between green and brown. smiles a lot. likes bright colors. short brown hair
Animal: alicorn
Power: dancing on rainbows (J.K. but could if wanted to) pretty much anything she wants. including shape shifting.
History: recently found amulet and is still working on her powers. is good with shifting from human to hero. when in hero form can't really control shape shifting especially when nervous or scared. but doesn't know the extent of power. gets bullied at school but still sweet. can sometimes get a little nervous.
Personality: kind always happy. very smart.
Weapon: her wits and anything she makes appear. prefers nonlethal weapons.
Weakness: is sometimes too kind and doesn't want to hurt people.
Other: you guys can come up with my hero name. i will tell you if i approve.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:34 PM

.Speedy gasped looking at toxic she then ran faster grabbing onto the cars bumper. ``Ello, need some help?``.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 8:37 PM

@sunshineunicorn isn't Rae kinda op if she has any power she wants...?

"Sure, why not," Toxic said without much attention. She created a hole in the top of the car with poison. "Who are you?"

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:39 PM

.``Speedy!``. Speedy said dragging her feet againist the road making the car slower.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:42 PM

she doesn't know yet gets more powers as time progresses. she doesn't abuse power. she main powers currently are shifting, flying, and nature (making things grow talking to animals things like that.) (i also don't know what op means.)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:44 PM

She means over powered and i think you can only have one power thats what the others did.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 8:45 PM

@sunshineunicorn op is overpowered ^^ and I think your powers need to be related to your animal, just a reminder for future reference

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:46 PM

fine. has a strong connection with nature (including shape shifting?) Alicorn is an animal

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:47 PM

ONE POWER and it has to be connected to your animal

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:48 PM

all animals are part of nature.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 8:50 PM

Toxic took out a knife and pointed it at one of the robber's throats.
"Get out of the car, or else you get stabbed," she growled. "Hey, do have a rope?" She asked the stranger who had offered her help.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:53 PM

.She pulled out some rope connected on her belt. ``Here...``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:54 PM

kay i have to go just tell me if you don't want me to play. because now you're just ignoring me. i'll check tomorrow.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 8:58 PM

.Lucas grew gaint and used a tree to go around the car of the criminals.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 8:59 PM

never mind i'm done

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 9:04 PM

@sunshineunicorn what? No, i didn't mean to☹️ I'm very sorry ^^" please stayyyyyy

I was typing on my phone when you posted, so I didn't see it.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 6 December 2018 at 9:05 PM

ok. check over my posts tell me any other suggestions i really need to go.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 9:13 PM

@sunshineunicorn unfortunately, that isn't for me to decide. It's for @nekogirl (creator of this rp) to decide

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 6 December 2018 at 9:18 PM

.Speedy yawned.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 December 2018 at 9:40 PM

Toxic tied up the robbers and stopped the car. The police caught up with them.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 7 December 2018 at 9:10 AM

ok. @nekogirl what do you think?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 December 2018 at 10:06 AM

Before the news reporters could interrogate her, Toxic ran away. She tucked her outfit into her backpack and reluctantly headed home.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 2:21 PM

@sunshineunicorn Sure! I just want to have a fun and happy roleplay. And I never said ONE power. Did I?

Lila flopped down on her bed. how could she pass the time without her amulet? "I know!" She thought. "I could go to Crystas house!" She sprang off her bed, grabbed her shoes, and ran out the door.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 2:27 PM

Wraith hovered in the air over her lair, police sirens sounding across the city. Lila ran toward Crysta's house and Wraith landed behind her, smirking.