The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 2:34 PM

Lila stepped up steps to Crystas front door. She knocked and waited.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 2:50 PM

Crysta's mom answered the door and said: "I'm so sorry, Lila, but Crysta isn't here right now. She just went over to your house." Wraith smirked, flying up to the roof to wait for Lila to be out in the open.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 7 December 2018 at 3:01 PM

Human Name: Jaxon
Hero Name: Blaze
Human Appearance: Brown hair, Blue eyes, Wears black shirt with blue stripes going side to side, And blue denim pants
Hero Appearance: file:///L:/Wright%20Family%20FIles/Jason/armor.png ( Paste this on new tab ) Red Armor and wings
Animal: Dragon
Power: Can control fire, Call down Meteors and summon fire creatures
History: (Optional)
Personality: Prankster, Fun-loving, Is opposite of mature
Weapon: file:///L:/Wright%20Family%20FIles/Jason/sword4.png ( Paste on new tab ) Black blade blood red handle
Weakness: Cold weather
Other: Has a little fire Pet

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 3:06 PM

"What? She just went over to MY house? She never came." Lila told Crystas mom.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 3:08 PM

"huh. Maybe she's there already? Go see. It was nice talking to ya!" Crysta's mom shut the door.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 3:32 PM

"Huh." Lila thought. She stepped down onto the sidewalk.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 3:34 PM

Wraith stood, her cloak billowing in the slight breeze. She flew down and landed by Lila, smirking and folding her arms.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 3:35 PM

.The team ran off turned into their normal forms in an alley and walked out normally.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 3:37 PM

Wraith got really close to Lila and hissed in her ear. "If you scream, you'll never see Crysta again."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 3:40 PM

.Renny giggled. ``To my--``. Renny blinked turning towards her house no lights on. ``House....``.

Pen- ``Why...the...sudden...gap...``.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 3:41 PM

Wraith's mouth curled into a terrifying smile.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 3:46 PM

Human Name: Felizu
Good guy name: Razer
Human Appearance: Pale skin, blue eyes, orange hair, freckles,rosy cheeks
Hero Appearance: There is a thunderbolt wrapped around his hair and has a gray suit
Animal: Eel
Power:Electricity
History: He was always that SILENT guy in the class staring at his crush Renny. Everyone thought he was weird even Renny's friends. But that will soon change...
Personality: ??? noone usually talked to him.
Weapon: Electric bow
Weakness: Light
Other: He will soon turn bad 😊

@Nekogirl

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 3:55 PM

(nice)
Lila's heart beat fast. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" She stammered.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 3:58 PM

"Well, I'm wounded. You'd think you'd know the most wanted villain when you see her." Wraith smirked, stepping back. She formed a small dagger out of heat, tucking it into her belt. "Seriously, you don't have any clue what I'm going to do."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 4:01 PM

.Felizu spotted the group of friends even his crush Renny. ``Uh H-HEY Renny! uhm You missed school uh why?...``.

Renny- ``Cause---``.

???- ``He worries too much.``.

Lucas- ``Calm down its not like she died...``.

Felizu- ``Wait... Pen you have an amulet...``.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 4:22 PM

"What are you going to do?" Lila stammered.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 4:24 PM

"Where's the fun in telling you?" Wraith grinned. She wrapped her arms around Lila, picking her up. She took off into the air, cackling wildly. She set her down by a group of kids, landing by her and smirking. "Make friends, kid."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 4:28 PM

(Near meh oc's?) @wingedfox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 4:30 PM

(if that's ok) @fluffy_birdy_flower

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 4:30 PM

"Uh...? Do I have a choice? Cause I will take the choice to live if I can..." Lila said nervously.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 4:32 PM

Wraith held up her hands innocently. "What, just because i kidnapped you doesn't mean i can't be nice once in a while?" Wraith quirked her eyebrows. "Toodles." She flew off.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 7 December 2018 at 4:34 PM

"Uh... hi" Lila waved shyly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 4:38 PM

Wraith landed in the busiest part of town, grabbing a loaf of bread from a nearby stall. "HEY! Give that back!" The stall owner shouted. Wraith turned to him, pulling the dagger out of her belt. She tossed it at him, purposefully missing. " Keep the change." she said to the man as he recovered from the shock of having a knife thrown at him.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 4:43 PM

.``Hey...``. Fleziu said turning around

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2018 at 4:49 PM

Wraith flew back to where she had dropped Lila off to see what happened. Peers could be the worst enemies.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 5:06 PM

.Renny sighed holding her friends hands leaving Felizu's hand empty.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 December 2018 at 5:26 PM

@nekogirl

Human Name: Alexandra (Alex for short)
Hero Name: Little Red Riding Hood (Red for short)
Human Appearance: Long, wavy red hair, a few freckles on her cheeks, wears knee-length boots and jean shorts, and is on the short side for her age.
Hero Appearance: White fox ears and tail. White boots and gloves and a red jumpsuit.
Animal: Arctic Fox
Power: She can manipulate ice and the weather. She's also very agile.
History:
Personality: She's pretty and has a cute lil accent, but don't underestimate her. She's actually very strong, contradicting her name
Weapon: She can create swords and stuff out of ice.
Weakness: Heat
Other: Has a small friend group, isn't really popular at school

Human Name: Nyra
Hero Name: Nightshade
Human Appearance: Black long hair, very pale skin, usually wears a black t-shirt and leggings and a laced choker and fingerless gauntlets
Hero Appearance: Dark hooded cape. Unlike Toxic, though, because it hangs loosely behind her and is rather short. Large, black wings that extend from her back. Wears a black shawl, laced fingerless gloves, and thigh-length boots. When she's using her power, her eyes and body glow purple.
Animal: Raven
Power: Dark, purple-colored magic. She can fly, make force fields, shoot balls of energy, etc. lots of magic that's dark
History: Doesn't have any friends, although later on she becomes friends with Gray
Personality: A total introvert
Weapon: A magic staff
Weakness: If so much as a flashlight gets shined in her eyes, she can be momentarily blinded. Also has major trust issues. Works alone. She pretty much isolates herself from everyone, and sometimes that includes her parents.
Other:

---

Ember dragged a bucket of meat home. She slipped in through the back door and went down into the basement through a secret passage. Ember looked around warily, and then dumped the bucket of flesh onto the ground.
"Well, there's dinner for you," She called. A huge snake, probably at least fifty feet long, slithered out of the darkness and began to devour the chunk of raw meat. "Sorry it's not much. But I'm not going outside again."
The snake hissed at her playfully.
"Well, Sliver, you can if you want." Ember said to the snake named Sliver. "Just don't let anyone see you. Especially mom."
Ember crept back into her backyard. She sat under the huge oak and read her book. She took out her amulet and studied it. No matter how hard Ember tried to break it, it wouldn't even crack.
"Oh well," she sighed. "I guess I'm stuck with this life."

---

Gray went to P.E. Like always, he finished the warm-up lap first. When everyone finished and they sat down, he heard some boys whispering towards each other.
"...I still don't get why he doesn't want to be friends with us. Everyone wants to." One said. A few of the girls behind them giggled.
"He can do what he wants to do," A new voice said. Gray turned around. It was Nyra, a girl who was also in his science class.
"O-oh, looks like someone has a crush on him," One of the popular girls smirked.
"I do NOT," Nyra retorted. "But YOU probably do. I saw you nearly follow him into the boy's locker rooms."
At this, most of the class burst into laughter.
"Hey, the locker on your choker is open," Gray said to her quietly. She hurriedly close it.
"Er, thanks," Nyra said.
But before she closed it, he noticed a small gem that looked like his amulet. Was she a superhero too?

40 posts

daydream • 7 December 2018 at 6:17 PM

(This is @wigglytuff's side)

Nyra ate lunch by herself, as usual. When someone tapped her on the shoulder, though, she practically jumped out of her seat.
"Er, hi!" It was Gray, the boy she had saved in PE. "Mind if I join you? All my friends are out today."
"Uh... sure, I guess," Nyra murmured.
Gray suddenly lowered his voice. "Hey, are you a superhero?"
She nearly choked on her mac n cheese. "Uh, no," She said awkwardly. "I–I need to use the bathroom."
She quickly got up and ran towards the girl's bathroom. How did he know?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 7 December 2018 at 6:32 PM

.The older kids looked at Nyra and Gray and walked over. ``HELLO!~``. Renny yelled so loudly most of the lunchroom went quiet.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 December 2018 at 7:37 PM

"Er..." Gray said nervously. Nyra had just left the lunch court. "Hi,"