785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 2:49 PM

.``Oh ya....yyy.....``. She growled.

Deleted • 22 December 2018 at 2:54 PM

can i join

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 December 2018 at 6:29 PM

Ik not sure what's going on between Slowpoke and Rae right now...

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 22 December 2018 at 6:37 PM

i dont know either i tried to get the bird and run and now slowpoke got tied up with the bird.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 December 2018 at 6:45 PM

Oh, ok

"You better stay put," Nightshade ordered. She told Soulshadow to guard them.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 22 December 2018 at 8:57 PM

Stella founded Sebastian at the edge of the forest and waved rapidly. "Sebastian, I'm here!"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 23 December 2018 at 3:08 AM

"okay tell me when." she said in slowpokes mind.
the bird is a 10 year old hero who is new to the hero thing and doesn't quite know how to be a hero.and is using telepathy to speak with slowpoke (she can talk normally in bird form but doesn't want their plans overheard. now they are trying to escape.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 December 2018 at 6:02 PM

"Yeah, I heard something in there. I thought maybe we could investigate together," He said. "Sure! I'm down." They headed into the forest.

Deleted • 23 December 2018 at 9:27 PM

Sitting on a branch above Stella and Sebastian, swinging her legs was Anne.
"Investigating the forest? Sounds just like my place to be."

'It'll be fun to make trouble for them.. well, what should I do? Let's run ahead to set up some traps.'

@bloom Can I join you in the forest?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 24 December 2018 at 9:53 AM

@playermocha345 sure! 😸

The two went deeper into the forest but Stella stopped before they got any further. "W-we're going that deep inside?" She asked, trembling. Sebastian looked at her,"Don't worry about it. Just create a force field if something happens."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 10:29 AM

.``This is stu...pidd.....``. Slowpoke said as her eyes started drifting to sleep.

Deleted • 24 December 2018 at 6:30 PM

@bloom

Laughing crazily, Anne sets off in glee. Watching Stella and Sebastian, she pretends to just be another traveler lost in the forest.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there.. my name's Twist. Do you know the way out?"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 24 December 2018 at 11:07 PM

When shawdow glances away Rae grabs slowpoke's ear in her beak to wake them u and teleports them both out. when she gets to the forest she transforms back into her ten year old self. "finally." she hears "Hello? Hello? Is anyone there.. my name's Twist. Do you know the way out?" she didn't quite trust the voice. she also heard murmurring zrom shortly down the path.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 December 2018 at 11:25 PM

.``Eh--``. She felt herself turn back into Pen she then mumbled. ``Is the rope gone--``.

Deleted • 24 December 2018 at 11:28 PM

I hear branches crack beneath feet, and whirlz around calling out..
"Who's there?! Come out and face me!"

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 December 2018 at 11:25 AM

Stella and Sebastian turned around in shock. "Who is that..?" Sebastian asked. "I don't know... I hear sounds again..." Stella said trembling.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 December 2018 at 7:29 PM

I’m still lost oof someone help me

Deleted • 25 December 2018 at 8:24 PM

@wigglytuff Lol, just start another journey in the forest , currently there's Stella and Sebastian (bloom) , Rae (sunshineunicorn) and me Anne (playermocha345)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 December 2018 at 8:59 PM

@miastone543 oh, ok

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 December 2018 at 9:02 PM

Sebastian went ahead to investigate and sees a person. "..." He goes back to Stella. "Someone is in here.."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 December 2018 at 9:45 PM

.She got up. ``Oh great...im turned into my usual form....``. She mumbled she noticed the one that 'saved her' was younger then her she stood behind Rae.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 25 December 2018 at 10:07 PM

@pretzel i just noticed that was your name! i was like who is pretzel?
"yes the rope is gone. who are you?" Rae was swaying on her feet because even in human form liftng the bell took a toll. after a minute she muttered "i'm just gonna..." and fell down. "i'm okay" then she closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 December 2018 at 12:23 PM

.``Eh?...``. She blinked sitting back down. ``Alright then.``. She'd turn her head looking through the forest as far as she could see .

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 26 December 2018 at 12:31 PM

Rae woke back up and blinked. "sorry its been a long day." she sat up and looked around listening for the voice she heard earlier.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 December 2018 at 12:36 PM

.``Yeah /long/ day.``. She murmured.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 26 December 2018 at 12:56 PM

"Are you ok. earlier i felt guilt coming off of you. what did you do? it is ok if you don't want to tell me. i don't mean to pry."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 1:02 PM

"Up, girl."

Crysta's eyes flew open and she squinted in the bright light.

"She's awake." A second voice growled.

"Where am I? How did i get here?" Crysta demanded as she looked around the metallic room.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 26 December 2018 at 1:22 PM

OH!!!!!!! i just relized pretzel changed your name from fluffy_birdy_flower. i am such an idiot!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 December 2018 at 1:49 PM

Yeah, i was wondering who 'pretzel' was.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 26 December 2018 at 2:27 PM

i was looking through the rp and saw this:
pretzel • 4 days ago
.``Im sorry slowpoke isnt here right now answer after the beep.``. She stayed silent for a while.
.```BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP``. She mostly screamed.
Female
3,703 posts
wigglytuff • 4 days ago

@fluffy_birdy_flower what??

Seperate:
Guess what! midnightsmoon is the first one of MY creatures to hatch! wasn't adopted or traded or auctioned or gifted! is completely an 100% mine! I got her from the cave!

For RP:
when pen didn't say anything Rae said "it's fine sorry for asking." she peered through the trees and thought she saw 2 people. she grabbed pen's arm. "we're not alone."