in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 9:55 AM

"Ow! That hurt," Soulshadow growled.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 10:00 AM

Rae continued struggling to free desperately.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 10:01 AM

Nightshade tried to turn the robin back into her normal form to reveal who she was.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 10:10 AM

Rae felt something tugging at her trying to get her to turn. typically when she's scared she shifts but she was so terrified she couldn't shift.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 December 2018 at 4:01 PM

.Felizu touched his fake watch and opened it looking at him amulet he then closed the fake amulet. ``Alright...``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 4:04 PM

let go let go let go! i need help but why would anyone help a robin? Rae was struggling with all her might to get free.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 5:17 PM

"I'll let you go once you turn back into a hero," Soulshadow said.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 5:43 PM

Rae isn't listening anymore. she stills in Soulshawdow"s paws and goes limp as her breathing slows.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 6:19 PM

"I know you're not dead," Soulshadow said. "I know a dead bird when I see one."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 19 December 2018 at 7:14 PM

Human Name: Chrystal
Bad Guy Name: Fire soul
Human Appearance: Black hair with dyed blonde tips, Dark brown eyes, she wears a black T-shirt that says "Yes i shoot like a girl need a lesson?" She has a Dark blue jacket that's always wrapped around her waist.
Hero Appearance: She wore a gray mask that covered her forhead to the tip of the nose not covering her eyes.She wears a tight dark suit. Her eyes would now be red looking making the black suit pop out .
Animal: Gorilla
Power: Strength/Growth
History: Everyone mostly knows her in her school she is called a Brat and Snob cause she was adopted from a rich family and is very Selfish. I guess it causes her to be depressed sometimes since she was the only survivor of the horrifying intense fire in a house filled with 4 family members.
Personality: Selfish, Rude,
Weapon: Nunchucks
Weakness:Telekenisis
Other: A helper to Wrath (if it's ok @wingedfox )

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 8:58 PM

Rae didn't say or do anything. she was too exhausted to. she closed her eyes just for a moment and fell into a deep sleep.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 9:20 PM

Idk what to post

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 3:07 PM

do something with me! take me back to base, leave me, i don't know. the shifting and fighting drained me.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 20 December 2018 at 3:28 PM

HEY GUYS! I started a new RP if you want to do another Super Hero one!

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 4:24 PM

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!! what called?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 20 December 2018 at 4:38 PM

Axel scratched his head as he headed to a field of grass and sat down. "God..." He gently slapped himself. "Why'd you do that to him... now I'm alone. YOU'RE CRAZY, AXEL!" He roughly ripped a couple flowers out of the dirt and threw them across the field. Sebastian watched Axel from the sidewalk above him. With a straight face, he rolled his eyes and walked away, mumbling, "So dramatic..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stella flopped onto her bed and groaned. "I had such a bad first impression because of Sebastian..." She said to herself. She got up and pulled her chair out. A glint caught her eye and she reached over for it. Stroking the amulet, Stella smiled and sighed in relieve, then proudly said to herself, "I'm hiding this quite well..."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 5:13 PM

Rae was completely drained. she decided to rest a moment then fell asleep. even in sleep she knew was in danger. she tried to wake up but couldn't her body (her tiny bird one anyway) would take what it needed. which was sleep and lots of it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 December 2018 at 5:21 PM

Soulshadow picked up her bird and retried back to Nightshade's base.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 5:26 PM

HER BIRD!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i'm guessing you meant retired? you typed retried.

Rae felt she was being moved and vaguely wondered where she was being taken. she tried to wake up but eventually gave in to the deep darkness of sleep never to awake again. (j.k.! i'm sorry i felt like i just had to add that part! i am not dead!)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 December 2018 at 5:28 PM

@sunshineunicorn I meant trotted, oops

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 5:29 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! not even close!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 December 2018 at 5:30 PM

Yeah xD

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 5:31 PM

go to my wall and read the bold words and the part after that.

added:
i don't want to talk about sad things so what do you do with me when you get to nightshade's base?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 20 December 2018 at 6:56 PM

.Felizu huffed sitting down rocking back and forth in boredom.

.??? and Lucas speeded off. ``Their too weird.``. ??? mumbled.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 20 December 2018 at 7:06 PM

Stella falls asleep. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian walked down a stoned staircase leading to a road in between a forest. He looked at the forest and shrugged. "Eh, mind as well take a stroll through here as a shortcut." He headed into the forest.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 20 December 2018 at 7:29 PM

@wigglytuff i'm assuming you put me in a birdcage so i'm just gonna go with that if not i can always edit.
Rae woke up in a birdcage. she tried to use her arms to get before remembering she was a bird. not sure how to get up as a bird she took in her surroundings. i could shift and get through the bars. you think they would have thought about that. i'm too weak to shift right now anyway. she thought of being out of the cage when suddenly she was. startled she almost hit the ground. oh shoot! she quickly teleported back into the cage before anyone could notice. that will be useful in case there's some kind of hocus pocus magic spell to prevent me from flying out. if all else fails i can turn into an elephant or something and break the cage. then still tired she lied down and fell back asleep.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 December 2018 at 8:52 PM

Nightshade heard a rattling from the cage. She put a spell on the room the cage was in so that the bird couldn't get out.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 20 December 2018 at 9:31 PM

Sebastian made his way across the forest floor, stumbling over tree roots. He crouched down near a tree and stretched. "Ughhh... Walking.." he sat down to rest.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 9:13 AM

Rae woke up and started flapping around and tweeting. basically making a ruckus.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 21 December 2018 at 9:31 AM

@sunshineunicorn Miraculous ladybug: next gen