785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 4:53 PM

???- ``Yeah sure.``.

Lucas- ``They seem nice.``.

???- ``They seem weird.``.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 5:02 PM

Soulshadow cupped his paws over the robin so she wouldn't escape.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 18 December 2018 at 5:14 PM

Stella came back, pulling Sebastian back too. "I'm sorry guys..." She laughed things off most of the time.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 5:18 PM

Toxic couldn't be sleep that night. She turned in her bed, wide awake. She decided she would plan her escape for that night.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 5:24 PM

???- ``Welcome back.``. He said quietly.
Lucas- ``Heh hey.``.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 18 December 2018 at 5:26 PM

Sebastian sighed and finally looked up. He quickly was nudged by Stella. "Sebastian," he says. "Alrighto, now you know our names and we know yours, sorta!" Stella said.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 18 December 2018 at 5:40 PM

Alix watched lazily as Lila was tying her blade laces. "Come on! Cant you speed up?! Clara's already up and going." She yelled at her friend. "Alix. I'm new at this. Can't YOU wait?" Lila replied harshly. Alix growled. "Here. I'll help you." She spat. as she knelt down on the cement. "Thanks."
"No prob." Alix helped Lila up. She wobbled at the new feeling. "hey Alix?"
"Yeah?" Alix asked in wonder.
"Do you like all the heros round here?" Alix puased at the question.
"What makes you say that? I mean Swift Flash disappeared. Who knows when the others will?"
The thought of her losing her Amulet made her uncomfortable.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 6:01 PM

.Felizu growled. (I like how Felizu got forgotten about 😊 )

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 6:32 PM

Dr. Z said, "Felizu, I know it's late, but are you ready to start your training?" (Btw, anyone can control Z, not just me)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 7:02 PM

.``Yeah..``. Felizu blinked.

( @Wigglytuff Alright I thought Dr.Z was one of your Main Oc's.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 7:03 PM

@fluffy_birdy_flower ok, that's ok ^^ you can play him also. 😊

"Follow me," he ordered. He opened a door, leading out towards a room filled with scraps of metal.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 7:05 PM

.Felizu followed Dr.Z, Felizu's eyes widened as he saw piles of scrap metal.
@Wigglytuff

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 18 December 2018 at 7:14 PM

@nekogirl
Human Name: Axel
Hero Name: Chaser
Human Appearance: Messy blonde hair, strips of red, backward cap... baseball sweater...
Hero Appearance: Face covered with a "see-through" trashbag. Hoodie, and gas mask.
Animal: Red Panda
Power: Fire-breathing
Personality: Kind, very thoughtful. Talkative.
Weapon: Whip.
Weakness: Rain and water, same problem with manipulative.
Other: Childhood friends with Sebastian.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 7:14 PM

"Your speciality is electricity, right?" Dr. Z said. "Use it. For example, you can charge metal with it. If someone is holding weapon and swings it at you, take something like this," he held a metal sword. " charge it with metal, and then deflect it. That way, you can shock your opponent while protecting yourself."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 7:21 PM

.``Thats..Cool``. Felizu Muttered. @wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 7:41 PM

You don't have to ping me anymore ^^

"Try it out," Dr. Z said. "I need to check on the other hero. Meanwhile, you can experiment with all this metal and see what you can do."

---

Toxic was sitting on her bed when the door opened. It was Dr. Z.
"What do you want?" She moaned.
"It's time for training. You can meet the other hero, Felizu, as well."

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 18 December 2018 at 7:55 PM

.Felizu blinked and shocked the metal watching it go to metal to metal and then shocked the light switch turning the light straight off. ``Great...``.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 18 December 2018 at 8:25 PM

Rae squawked startled. (i am using squawk way to often. chirped does not fit!) "HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE?!?!!?!?! AND WHY ARE YOU GRABBING ME?!?!?!?!?!?" Rae strained to get free her eyes wide with terror.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 8:26 PM

Soulshadow rolled his eyes. "I'm keeping you down."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 18 December 2018 at 8:27 PM

"i wasn't going anywhere! and how did you get in the tree?!"

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO ITALICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see!
now that is what i do for thought. you do [/i][i] with text in between and the other way around. i couldn't do it the normal way or else it wouldn't show up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 December 2018 at 10:25 PM

"I have my ways," Soulshadow said. "And it's better to keep you keep you down that to let you fly away."

---

Toxic waved shyly at Felizu. "Hi, I'm Toxic."

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 12:28 AM

"i wasn't gonna fly away! i don't want to be eaten!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 12:38 AM

"For the last time, I'm NOT going to eat you," Soulshadow rolled his eyes again.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 12:42 AM

" you said if i fly away you'll eat me" Rae's heart was pounding. part of it was foxes were predators of robin and the animal she is can affect how she thinks a little bit in that sense but also because the fox scared the crap out of her and it took all her willpower not to shift. "when will she be back and can you please let go? i won't fly away." her eyes were wide and utterly terrified.

(sorry @nekogirl does crap count as cussing to you? it doesn't to me but if you don't like it i will take it out.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 12:54 AM

"She's almost here. I can sense her. You can stop struggling now, because it won't be long before I let you go anyway,"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 12:58 AM

"fine" Rae snapped. literally. getting a bite of fox hair in her beak. she lets go and rears back mortified. oh no now i'm gonna die!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 December 2018 at 1:12 AM

Nightshade landed beside Soulshadow. "Anything suspicious?"
"I couldn't be any more skeptical about this bird," he reported.
She studied the robin more closely. "You're not a robin, aren't you?"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 19 December 2018 at 1:18 AM

Rae continued to struggle now completely terrified. her eyes were wide she was breathing fast and her heart was practically pounding out of her chest. she flapped her wings as hard and much as she could. she reared her head back and hit the fox with her pointy beak hard. not noticing she continued fighting to get free.

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 19 December 2018 at 6:48 AM

(I was thinking to edit my first post but you guys probably wouldn't read it anyway...) NEW RULE! (or new thing in the game) I'v been thinking bout this and now think i should post it. When your Amulet (If your a hero) breaks, The person who is "chosen" to that Amulet will turn into the Animal their Amulet gave you. For instance, you don't die, but your like a spirit of that animal. Like, now I would be playing with Alex as my character. And her animal is tiger. If her Amulet were to break, she would become like a spirit tiger. But, as i said, she wouldn't die. And she can still turn into a transparent human. PS (I think Animal version is WAY better than human when it breaks)