The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
46 posts

neonstarr • 21 December 2018 at 10:40 AM

@nekogirl
Human Name: Hermina (Mina) Ross
Hero Name: Fira
Human Appearance: Blondish-red hair that barely touches her shoulders, freckles, electric blue eyes, she's short
Hero Appearance: Black full-bodied suit with red and orange highlight, a simple black mask across the eyes
Animal: Phoenix
Power: Fire abilities
History: (Optional)
Personality: Sweet and sassy
Weapon:
Weakness:
Other: (Optional)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 1:57 PM

Wraith landed near her hideout, sweating. She took off her amulet and put it in a pocket. As Wraith, she walked into her hideout.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 2:10 PM

Dr. Z saw Wraith walk into the warehouse.
"Felizu is training well. As for the other girl, I let her roam the city for an hour, but she's been gone for a lot longer." he reported. "But I assure you that she hasn't escaped.'

---

Toxic tried to run as far away from Dr. Z as possible.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 2:15 PM

"Good." Wraith's eyes flicked to Toxic and back to Dr. Z. She motioned with her hand to Toxic. Something like, If you try to leave, you won't live long.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 2:16 PM

Toxic rolled her eyes.
"When will my training be over?" She asked. "This is starting to get old. I want to actually battle, not just train."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 2:18 PM

"Excuse me, Z." She walked toward Toxic, a ball of sizzling hot light forming in her hand.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 2:25 PM

"You want to fight with me?" Toxic said. "Well, if I end up dead, its one less recruit for you."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 2:27 PM

Wraith smirked. "Quite a mouth on this one. Where's you dig her up?" Wraith hurled the ball of light at a snake behind Toxic.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 2:30 PM

Luckily, Sliver had thick, smooth skin and it deflected off of him.
"Are we battling to the death or what?" Toxic drew her swords.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 3:19 PM

.Pen blinked ruffling her hands together. ``Heh nothing's wrong.``. Pen looked around in Renny's room that had food on the floor and dirty clothes.

Renny- ``Alrighty then...anyway i have to go...``. Renny blinked looking at her friend ``Your acting weird by thhe way.``.

.As Renny left Pen quickly snatched Renny's amulet from her desk and opened her window since renny's room was on the ground she slowly climbed out running back to where dr.z and wraith was.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 4:19 PM

Rae continued flapping around and being loud. she started pecking at the floor. she was very hungry.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 21 December 2018 at 4:25 PM

Sebastian awoken to the sound of a strange noise. "I thought this forest was quiet," he groaned and stood up. "What's all this racket..?"

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 4:43 PM

(does Sebastian have super hearing? Rae's in a cage in nightshade's hideout)
Rae started squawking louder and rattled the cage she wanted food and she wanted OUT.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 21 December 2018 at 5:11 PM

(nah, but if Rae is loud enough)
Sebastian got up to investigate.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 5:17 PM

Wraith raised an eyebrow. "Work on this one." She said to Dr. Z. She walked over to Toxic.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 5:20 PM

Soulshadow padded up to Nightshade.
"The bird's hungry," he told her.
Nightshade made the cage bigger, dropped in a bowl of seeds and water, and left a little bell for the robin to play with.
"There, happy now?" She told the bird.

---

"What do you mean?" Toxic asked Wraith.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 5:26 PM

"When anyone attacks or threatens someone... or something you care about, you CANNOT hesitate. They likely are trying to take your focus off them."

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 21 December 2018 at 5:33 PM

Sebastian looked at the sun. "Oh shoot, I need to go back as soon as I can." He quickly walked through the forest.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 5:43 PM

"Okay," Toxic said. "Thanks for the advice, I guess. What are we doing now?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 5:49 PM

"Do you have a home? If you do, go to it, sleep and come back in the morning. You have so much to learn."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 5:51 PM

"I do. But the thing is that my mom thinks that I'm on a school trip, and if I go home and then come back, she's going to be really suspicious of me," Toxic reasoned. "Dr. Z offered me a place here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

"Oh he did, did he...?" Wraith glared inwardly at Dr. Z. "Then sleep well." Wraith flew out a broken window.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 6:12 PM

Toxic and Sliver went back into the bedroom. Toxic quickly fell asleep.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 7:16 PM

Rae ate all the food within two minutes. and then began playing with the bell. hesitantly at first and then very loudly.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 7:31 PM

.Slowpoke turned into her superhero form and banged onto the door holding a YELLOW amulet tightly it looked like Slowpoke was almost about to faint as she panted and sweated.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 December 2018 at 7:39 PM

Nightshade also gave the bird a book to read. "If you're a human, I assume you can read also,"
She went to answer the door and saw Slowpoke holding an amulet.
"Good. You can go now," She said.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 7:39 PM

Rae knew something was wrong but she couldn't do anything yet. she continued ringing the bell loudly and frantically she could sense a hero at the door.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 7:40 PM

.``Why do you need the amulet.``. Slowpoke demanded.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 21 December 2018 at 7:42 PM

Rae picked up the bell in her talons and began banging the bell against the cage. DING BANG DING BANG DING BANG!!!!

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 21 December 2018 at 7:44 PM

.Her hands clunched in fists but she then loosened her grip. ``Why do you need the amulet.``. She repeated she was more focused on the Villian but she heard banging and beeping inside.