The wanted Heros

in Roleplaying

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 11:13 AM

@wigglytuff let me rephrase. am i within it or is it just the other 2. i am at edges of the city. also can people without amulets get through?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 11:16 AM

Wraith landed behind a building, transforming into Crysta.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 4:28 PM

unsure what birds did during there free time she continued flying around keeping mostly low but acting like a normal bird.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:21 PM

@sunshineunicorn tbh I'm not sure... I don't think people without amulets can get through, it's just around the heroes. (So it's pretty small)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:22 PM

I'm far away from the rest though.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:23 PM

@sunshineunicorn then I think it's just the other heroes

Gray turned into a werewolf, shredding up a metal pipe and then turning back into his hero form.
(He's in a metal scrapyard kind of place that he likes to chill in)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 5:24 PM

Crysta stepped out of the alleyway, fuming.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:25 PM

@wigglytuff O.K.! 😊

{la de da just bird not a hero dodododo. kinda bored. don't shift yet don't wanna be seen.}

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 5:27 PM

Crysta grabbed the amulet out of her pocket and walked into a darker alleyway.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 December 2018 at 5:30 PM

.Slowpoke blinked and poked the barrier she looked at speedy who was running around in circles banging on the barrier the unknown just sat there staring at the villian.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:32 PM

"Aren't you gonna fight back?" Nightshade teased.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 5:34 PM

Crysta put the amulet into a necklace and transformed into Wraith. However, this Wraith had black wings, claws, a glow, super speed, super strength and carried with her a powerful air of menace. Crysta giggled slightly a the sudden rush of power.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:38 PM

@wingedfox wait are we allowed to put amulets onto ourselves, even if they're not ours?o.o

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 December 2018 at 5:39 PM

.The unknown- .``Am i or Am i not?``.

.Slowpoke then stared at Nightshade trying to make her slower.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:39 PM

Rae felt sensed both the dark presences had stopped. she circled back slowly. the heroes she had seen earlier were still there. she was about to continue when she noticed one of them running in circles (very fast) and banging on air. she realized they were trapped. {what do i do what do i do what do i do?!?!?!!? i'm 10 and still learning my powers! how can i defeat a villain!?!?!?} distressed she flew around in lazy circles above the heroes.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:42 PM

"Making me slower won't get you out," Nightshade sneered at Slowpoke, and then made herself invisible so no one could see her. She shot a blast of energy through the barrier.

(The force field didn't break or anything at this just so you know)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 December 2018 at 5:42 PM

.Speedy looked up staring at the bird flying above them, The unknown vanished where he had sat.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:44 PM

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i'm a robin remember!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:52 PM

Nightshade saw Speedy look at something in the sky. She looked up and saw the same bird she saw earlier.
What's so special about that bird? She thought suspiciously.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

(i think the amulets just get absorbed into you)

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:56 PM

she felt the dark gaze rest on her. she had seen Speedy peering up at her. {dang it speedy you gave me away!} so that she wouldn't raise suspicion that she flew of as soon as {nightshade? i think that's the villains name is} nightshade looked at her she flew a couple more lazy circles and drifted away do her best to keep the heroes in sight.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 5:57 PM

Wraith looked hat her gloved hands, spreading her wings wide.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 5:58 PM

The Aura that the bird gave off definitely wasn't that of a normal bird. Nightshade flew up to see what was up with the robin.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 5:59 PM

Rae happened to see wraith although she felt her presence 1st. she saw her spread her wings. {OH SHOOT OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!! just a bird just a bird} then she wheeled back toward the heroes to see nightshade flying towards her. {I DON"T WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!} she casually flew in a different direction still trying to circle her way back toward the heroes. not being that far she got over the heroes before nightshade closed in on her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 6:01 PM

The bird suddenly gave off a feeling of panic.
"What's wrong?" Nightshade muttered. "Either something's up or they're just scared of me..."

Edit:
Gray sensed something back in the city, so he ran there to check.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2018 at 6:18 PM

Wraith growled, lifting off into the sky.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 6:27 PM

{stay calm stay calm stay calm} Rae repeated over and over in her even though she was anything but calm. she had just seen the other dark presence take off. {Wraith? oh gosh I hope not!} she felt the presence get slightly closer and knew it was wraith {CALM CALM CALM!!!} once again anything but. she was still flying around the heroes just not as obviously hoping nightshade was not coming for her. an idea struck as she sees a worm on the ground. {YUCK! but it might throw her off. who would think somebody who isn't actually a bird would eat a worm.} before she could change her mind she dived for the worm. grabbing the worm and shifting so nightshade could see she ate the worm. {YUCK!!! it's worse the second time!} she then started pecking around as if looking for more worms.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 December 2018 at 6:44 PM

"Still weird for a bird..." Nightshade said.

Female
146 posts

sunshineunicorn • 13 December 2018 at 6:48 PM

@wigglytuff i was like *glare* dang it you.
unfortunately she found another worm. before she could think she gobbled it down. {mmm. i like this worm... i cannot believe that just happened. this is disturbing.}

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 13 December 2018 at 6:54 PM

.The unknown was still a shadow and slipped through the barrier and appeared. ``Boom...``.