I can’t be the only one...right?

in General

Female
173 posts

soprano • 26 December 2018 at 9:49 AM

It’s when you desperately want a wishlist creature you already own.

The Lovart has been on my priority wishlist for quite a while until I got one 2 years ago. But till this day, I keep forgetting that I own one, and everytime I come across one, I always think “It’s so pretty! I wish I have one”.

Bear in mind, I really like my Lovart, and I’m more than happy with just one. It’s just that I can’t be the only person that does that right?

(Or it’s just me. We never know 😋 )

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 26 December 2018 at 10:23 AM

@soprano I don’t, mainly bc I don’t have any wl creatures except an Engel lol

Female
173 posts

soprano • 27 December 2018 at 11:44 AM

@stevepat2002
That sucks. I've only achieved 2 - 3 creatures on my WL, but my WL is pretty farfetched so I get it 😋
It doesn't happen with the Engel right?

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 December 2018 at 12:45 PM

It does, that’s why I crossed it out lol

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 December 2018 at 1:28 PM

@soprano sometimes i end up buying creatures i already own and im like oh i already have it lol 😋 as for my wl they were my elephants which i still collect so sadly i cant relate to forgetting about them!

Deleted • 27 December 2018 at 6:56 PM

@soprano Yes I do that all the time.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 27 December 2018 at 7:03 PM

@soprano

laniwons and ulerts for me 😉

Female
173 posts

soprano • 2 January 2019 at 6:40 AM

(I totally forgot about this forum lol)

@thedarkarcher
Holy heck that’s a really impressive hoard. Tried having a hoard once, but most creatures died after I quitted lol

@pinkpixie
Glad to know I’m not alone haha XD

@firedawn
Ah, the Laniwons... *sheds tear* :’)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 January 2019 at 6:47 AM

@soprano Thank you so much i couldn't have done it alone a lot of people helped me which im very grateful for ❤️. if you ever want to start up a hoard again please let me know and ill try and help you out!

Female
173 posts

soprano • 2 January 2019 at 6:53 AM

@thedarkarcher
I’m not interested in starting a hoard anymore but I’m more than happy to help you with your hoard.

Would you like me to send marlays over if I ever come across some in the cave? (I’m going insane this month with the theme so I’m probably gonna visit the cave a lot lol)

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 2 January 2019 at 7:01 AM

@soprano ah thats okay im actually on my limit for cove expansions and have a lot here i still need to transfer. ah the issues with hoards lol 😋 thanks so much anyway and gl getting those monthlies ❤️

Female
173 posts

soprano • 2 January 2019 at 7:04 AM

@thedarkarcher
Thanks ^^ Good luck with your hoard too!!!

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 January 2019 at 9:20 AM

This is so relatable. Every time I see an Orciel I'm like "It's so cute, I want one ;-;" Then I remember I collected and froze an entire set.

Deleted • 2 January 2019 at 9:54 AM

@soprano I know right. or you want it and you forgot you sold it you like crap I sold the wrong one Lmao

Female
173 posts

soprano • 2 January 2019 at 9:19 PM

@pinkpixie
Well...for me I don’t think the problem’s went that far yet XD

But Hinonias were a thing when I was a newbie. I sold all of them back then and I regret not keeping them :/

Deleted • 2 January 2019 at 9:22 PM

@soprano. Oh yeah.

I have adoption center i open you may find something but if u get cc or retired or seasonal. You can only adopt one per month but if u adopt normal creatures from cave u can adopt as many as u want.

The new monthlies u can only do 1. Since they are hard find.

My site called @pinkpixieadoption

I also accept donations