Could I own a clowver

Female
574 posts

iia • 10 February 2019 at 6:45 PM

Thank you for your support with my last creature suggestion! I decided to create a new creature.

Picture of clowver:
https://www.deviantart.com/cownamediia/art/Clowver-785096054?ga_submit_new=10%3A1549842201

About clowvers:
These strang creatures are extremely valued as beautiful show animals. However the females are the only truly domestic breed. Though only females make milk both the female and male have an utter-like form between their hind legs used to store energy much like the hump of a camel. Living on beautiful green grasslands outside of ark city these creature roam in large herds similar to cows. These animals are extremely vain and easily get depressed, but they bounce back to their normal self-appreciating selves in a matter of hours.

Pings
@prairie
@moonweaver
@stevepat2002
@bgamer

Thanks!

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 10 February 2019 at 6:48 PM

@iia

Love the design! Very cow xD

@qerrats

Bloop

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 February 2019 at 6:52 PM

@iia
I really like the green and white tones. 😃 We have a clover cow (Luckmooe)
on the site already, but I much prefer this suggestion over them, as Luckmooe's have a weird gold and green combo that I'm honestly not very fond of.

I really love the bridle and the markings it has!! ❤️
I'm not sure when/if they close/closed March suggestions for 2019, but I'd say keep it up, so it can always be considered. 😸
Maybe try a cow/horse/goat for spring/Easter? 😱 I'd love to see another goat creature personally. x3

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 10 February 2019 at 7:14 PM

@iia
I really like it! There aren't enough cows on egg cave... XDXDXD
@moonweaver
LOL thanks for the ping

Male
42 posts

bgamer • 10 February 2019 at 8:16 PM

@iia
Sorry, can't see it currently my computer won't let me access deviant art don't know why :/ But I am sure it is amazing!

Female
574 posts

iia • 3 January 2020 at 12:58 PM

March is coming soon!

Female
64 posts

shelbert67 • 8 January 2020 at 4:33 PM

Love the colors!! I think the white/green pairing is more spring-y and st. patty's day than yellow/green. super cute!

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 4 February 2020 at 5:57 PM

@iia congratulations! Your creature suggestion has been picked and slotted for March 2020 release.

Female
574 posts

iia • 4 February 2020 at 6:08 PM

omgoodness. OH MY WORD!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH @ian!!!!