April 1st- Creature suggestion.

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Would you adopt this pet?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 23 February 2019 at 8:56 PM

#CreatureSuggestion

Image- https://imgur.com/Wt4Z8T3

About: These yellow little creatures like to trick and prank other creatures especially on April first.They love exploring the fantasy forests, but dont mind if they bust in and say a nice Hello!~. Their friendly yellow creatures who like to play with other, trick others, and prank others.

Egg-This small light yellow egg has dark yellow spots. The egg is somehow soft and fuzzy like a peach.

First stage- This funny little creature has a white mask on it's face with a friendly smile to every face. The creature has lighter yellow spots with dark yellow spikes and the base color is light yellow. The tail traces down with dark yellow spikes as it's always up.

Last stage- The tricky creature still has their mask with a friendly smile every turn. The creature has light yellow scales with spreaded around yellow spots and with dark yellow scales that continues from their head to tip of their tail. Their tail is now longer and curved a bit more playful and tricky once it had hit the last stage.
(You may ping more people to help out!~)

Pings
@WingedFox
@Lazyanon
@icecloud101
@playermocha345
@thedarkarcher
@stevepat2002
@jlya
@yoghurt
@chaotictreat
@disney
@wigglytuff
@iia
@icesparkle22
@skyfall4
@newlife
@paige

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 February 2019 at 8:57 PM

Aww... It's adorable! I love this idea.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 February 2019 at 1:21 AM

@Wingedfox

Thank you!~

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 24 February 2019 at 2:06 PM

@pretzel Cute! I like him! Sorry if you don't know, but was there a particular RL animal you had in mind while making this? Sorry if it seems rude, I'm just curious. 😸

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 24 February 2019 at 2:15 PM

@pretzel
pretty cute 😸
i like the trickster description
(XD-do you know whats rlly sad?
if u had a bday on April Fools
and its a school day
and ppl don't know its ur bday
and sadly u get pranked
so imma get paranoid 😋)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 24 February 2019 at 2:44 PM

@Qerrats Thank you, and Nope.

@icecloud101 Thanks! and that would be a really bad day..