Male
5 posts

nonameblack • 20 January 2020 at 3:21 PM

@lexicon
@megamisama90
Thanks to both of you for the support 😊

171 posts

mirime • 20 January 2020 at 3:30 PM

@megamisama90 don't have to say sorry; the story goes with the drawings but it's natural you love its look more. ❤️ I think it's appreciated! Thanks 😸

Edit:
@sinthr let us know ♡

Deleted • 23 January 2020 at 9:04 AM

@nonameblack & @mirime

ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪʟʏᴄᴏᴏɴ's ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴘɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ's ʟɪɴᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛs ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪᴛ's ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴋ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ, ᴀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜxᴜᴇʀɪᴇs ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ - sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ʏᴇᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ. ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ's ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴs... ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ɪɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ sᴛᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴛᴀɢᴇ, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴏsᴇᴅ, ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss. ɪ ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪxɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs - ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛs ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴ - ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ, ᴀ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅ.

ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ @Ian ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ sᴏᴏɴ.
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴅᴀʏ / sᴘʀɪɴɢ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ!

171 posts

mirime • 23 January 2020 at 2:01 PM

@sinthr
I really don't know how to thank you for this magnificent and comprehensive review! I'm extremely happy that you enjoyed our idea so much and that you took the time to give us such feedback. You're a really great person, thank you for even pinged Ian and making this collaboration known to him!

I'm really pleased that you grasped the deep meaning of the story I wrote, and at the same time that you liked the look and the colors we chose, as well as the strong connection with our roots that we tried to represent, just because we humans often take it for granted. I couldn't have described it better! Thank you very much, for your time, your words, your sensitivity! ♡

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 4 February 2020 at 5:55 PM

@nonameblack @mirime Congratulations! This creature has been picked and slotted for April 2020 release. ❤️ Thanks much.

171 posts

mirime • 4 February 2020 at 6:10 PM

@Ian Oh my goodness, thank you very much!!
It's incredibly great that the Lilycoon has been selected, I'm definitely euphoric, I can't wait to see it! Thanks for your consideration, to all the Staff and the precious support of this site's users! ♡

Male
5 posts

nonameblack • 5 February 2020 at 10:08 AM

@Ian
Immensely thank you!
We are proud of this, for us it is truly an honor and I can't wait to see it done!

And thank you @sinthr for your comment. Your support has been crucial, a lot.

We really hope all of you will enjoy our creature!

Deleted • 5 February 2020 at 10:15 AM

@mirime
@nonameblack

ᴡʜᴏᴀ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs! ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ ʟɪʟʏᴄᴏᴏɴ: ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ. *w*

ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴡᴏ!

171 posts

mirime • 5 February 2020 at 10:22 AM

@sinthr I was just waiting for you to discover the beautiful news ~ ♡
We're happy too and I trust the idea will be respected.
Thanks for your incredible support, I hope to see a suggestion by you so soon!!