creature suggestion: chromacat

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

what are your thoughts about this creature

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 26 March 2019 at 12:00 PM

so i have been thinking about doing a creature and wanted to see if anyone wanted to see it if it gets enough intrest ill make a new tread with the bio and img of the stages

sorry if they look bad i am rlly bad @ freehanding 😋

pings just in case

@prairie
@budgie
@murfijs
@moonweaver
@skyfall4
@stellamoonlight
@aethernova
@lightflower_424
@slothsno
@muppet
@isathebelle
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_r6yPK4wayKjbvrynxhKGecIRnCHLclwrA_n7Ow--gI/edit?usp=sharing

lore: said to be the relitive of the yibrace due to its rainbow colored fur, the gray portions of its fur are from the storm clouds that produce the right living conditions for these rainbow felines and because of that a mother expecting one will find the perfect cloud for it to sleep in, once it is fully grown the males will leave the pride and go to start thair own in a different part of arc to keep the cycle going for generations to come, in rare cases a yibrace will find one of the eggs thinking it is thairs and raise the chromacat as its own cub untill it is at full maturity

egg lore: ark citizens havent quite found out why the egg is always underneath a raincloud and why it seems to reflect the suns rays onto other clouds but all we know is that whenever it rains you are bound to find a chromacat egg if you are lucky enough to grab it before a yibrace does

Female
427 posts

magicaltomato3 • 26 March 2019 at 2:39 PM

@cheetahgirl8 ThIS ISSOCUTE!!!! ❤️ I'd love for this to be made 😸

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 26 March 2019 at 4:02 PM

@cheetahgirl8 Yeah, very sweet 😊 Congrats!

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 March 2019 at 4:16 PM

@cheetahgirl8
This is a great idea! Also, the art is awesome!

Female
5,404 posts

Orderedchaos • 26 March 2019 at 4:17 PM

@cheetahgirl8
All creature suggestion art must be your own. You can not use other people's art/lines/bases in a creature suggestion. We can not chose creatures based on work that is not your own as Egg Cave can get sued for using art that we don't have permission to use.

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 26 March 2019 at 4:21 PM

@orderedchaos

oh, in that case ill update the imgs with some of my sketches

note: i did do the egg stage without a base but i can update the other 3 😸

edit: all done, the sketches are up 😊 (sorry for the crappy drawings i told u i was bad @ freehanding but they look cute still!)

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 26 March 2019 at 5:25 PM

@cheetahgirl8
nyan cat style 😸
chrome-y
like ❤️