username checking guide BIG WIP

in General

Female
224 posts

cheetahgirl8 • 30 April 2019 at 4:35 PM

this is a giude that i think will come in handy if you want to name your creature after your username but......
....someone who had joined after you has it and you diddent know, i have seen a few users pay up to 50CC and the usernamed critter to that user for many reasons, but in this guide you will find your username and a mark next to them , depending on the mark you will know what actions to take or just stay put, i will also add the user who owns the other user's username for thair critter

THIS IS NOT A VALID REASON FOR BLOCKING OR HARRASSING ME!!! I PUT THIS UP TO HELP USERS NOT RAT THEM OUT!!!!

DO NOT HARRASS THE USER WHO HAS THE USERNAME OF ANOTHER USER ON A PET! THIS IS FOR THE USER AND OTHER USER TO SORT OUT IN A FRIENDLY WAY!!

key:
✔= the user owns thair usernamed pet
☑= the user is aware of the usernamed pet in another user's possesion and is either sorthing it out or let the other user keep the named pet

✘= the user is unaware of the usernamed pet in another users custody
☒= the usernamed pet is in the custody of another user but the user has been inactive for a month or longer
please PM me to update your status on the usernamed pet

_______________________________________________________________________________________
A
@anzica

B
@bribri1114845
@budgie

C
@chihiro_sang

D

E
@eschla
F

G

H

I

J
@jirachiwishmaker
K

L
@lendulka
@lbowe_elbow
M
@minnie298a
@mrsgiggles
@muppet
@mastergemma
N
@nanami
@netherling
@nyria

O

P

Q

R
@rabbitwanter
@redstar-fireclan

S
@sparklefox
T

U

V
@valorie100

W
@wolfe
@wild
@wild_wonders ✘ (critter on @jrw48 's storage account @jr48storage)
@wolfpack33
X

Y

Z