Making up for Semi-Hiatus. Offering Seeds!

in Trading & Auctions

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 10:58 AM

Never thought I'd have taken a hiatus from here, but here we are. I'm pretty behind on creatures, so below is a list of what I'm after. Please note that if it isn't listed, I'm Not Interested in it, so please, no offering creatures off list.

I'm seeking:
Grimalkin- Preferably found on Sept. 19.
Clorgi x3 (Seasonal added March 2019- one found March 17 and 19 would be nice; have two I can swap- one for each date)
Impkin one found on Oct. 31 would be nice; have one I can swap

And from the CSP...
Amoyrm x2 (Feb. 2019- one found Feb. 14 would be nice)
Leoaquar x3 (Sept. 2018- one found on Sept. 19 would be very nice)
Muffette (Dec. 2018)

I'm also missing a decent chunk of plushes/plushies from my collection. These would be:
Lollipuff: Need Pink; Have to swap: Red, Green, Blue
Storm Cloud: Need Patchwork; Have to swap: White, Color Me, Grey
Yamamagan: Need Orange; Have to swap: Red, Light Red, Dark Red
Tedory: Green, Pink, Purple, White
Haunted Light-up Witch: Need Grey, Purple; Have to swap: Red, Teal
Ice Plushies: Bear, Doggy, Dollie

For the duration of October, I'll be offering Pumpkin Seeds, as well! Currently have: 452 seeds
Everything over @lyrics-and-melodies is uft. I also have the Tentative tab, and ONLY the Tentative tab, @melodysmeadows. I Do Not Have Spare CC, but I do have roughly 6.5mil EC to offer. If you have one stolen on a Would Be Nice Date, I'm willing to overpay a little bit if I'm not already. I'll be a little flexible depending on what you've asked for creature-wise, just be aware that while I'm rusty on values, I'm not that rusty and am quick to pick things back up. But as I am rusty, if you're offering a CSP on my list, I just ask that you be patient with me, but those aren't a must-have-at-this-very-moment as I know they're CSP. You're welcome to ping me or message if interested.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 11:49 AM

@rowyn
Welcome back from your break! 😊
I have the following from your list UFT, EC would b nice. ~
Citroan
Florette
Giramint (not sure if I have that date though)
Impkin (not sure if I have that date though)
Koluk

Let me know how much you'd offer per/total. 😊

1,032 posts

anarchy • 3 July 2019 at 12:28 PM

@rowyn Heya, welcome back! I have the following from your list:

- Amoyrm (one of each gender, both born on 14 Feb)
- Impkin (two males, one female)
- Clorgi (one of each gender)
- Florette (two females, one male)
- Koluk (two females)

I'd be interested in EC, the Unusith, Finti, Kiretch, Harpis or Peeyu. Let me know if you'd like to work something out ^^

(btw Amoyrm's are also CSPs ^^)

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 1:29 PM

Sorry for the delay, guys! Been busy with stuff @-@ but thank you! I've actually missed EC ;w;

@prairie Will have to look and let you know. Please see below

@anarchy Oof, thanks for the head's up on the Amoyrm. Will have to update the list, then, but on the Amoyrms, what would you value those at, since they're still fairly recent? 😱 and what would you value the Clorgis at? Seasonals are always odd and I can't be too careful ^^; I think I'll get the other monthlies from prairie as they offered first, though, but thank you very much anyway 😊

EDIT: Sorry, again! ^^;

Anywho,

@prairie you're welcome to haggle, but would you take 540k total for a Citroan, Florette, and 3 Giramints, 2 Impkins, and 3 Koluks if you've got that many of each? O-o

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 1:42 PM

@rowyn
I only have one koluck, and I think I might trade only 1 impkin, as I have 2 left. 😱
So I can sell you a Citroan, Florette, 3 Giramints, Impkin, and a Koluk, for 500k ec????

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 1:50 PM

@prairie 500k sounds a little too rich ^^; would you take 400k for the Citroan, Florette, Impkin, Koluk, and Giramints?

@anarchy Amoyrms and Clorgis aside, would you take 170k EC for the two Koluks and an Impkin? O-o

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 1:51 PM

@rowyn
Would you do 450k??

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 1:53 PM

@prairie I'd rather not ^^; Would 425k work?

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 2:01 PM

@rowyn
Sure! 😊
I'll set up the lot here in a sec. 😸

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 2:02 PM

@prairie Awesome! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much!

1,032 posts

anarchy • 3 July 2019 at 2:11 PM

@rowyn Sure, 170k for those three works for me ^^

Budgie has the Amoyrm listed at 600-700cc and the Clorgi at 200cc, but personally I value both of those a little lower since those values seem slightly inflated. And yeah seasonal values tend to confuse me too, especially since I'm pretty on-and-off with this site xD

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 2:11 PM

@rowyn
Trade #929597

1,029 posts

rowyn • 3 July 2019 at 2:19 PM

@anarchy Awesome! 😸

I understand ^^; I'm still unsure what to do with the Amoyrms, but for the Clorgis, I could do one or two creatures you were interested in?

@prairie I've offered, thanks again! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 July 2019 at 2:39 PM

@rowyn Thanks for the trade! 😸

1,032 posts

anarchy • 4 July 2019 at 5:12 PM

@rowyn Sorry for the late reply! Got a bit busy yesterday ^^' Sounds good I'll set up the lot in a sec!

For the Clorgis, would you do the Finti and Peeyu? Or Finti and Harpis? Lemme know if that works ^^

Edit: Trade #929642

1,029 posts

rowyn • 4 July 2019 at 5:41 PM

@anarchy It's all good 😸 I've offered on the lot.

I can do the Finti and Peeyu, would just need to get the Finti's name onto a different creature for later use ^^

1,032 posts

anarchy • 4 July 2019 at 5:46 PM

@rowyn Sure thing, I'll go ahead and accept the offer, thanks for the trade ^^

1,029 posts

rowyn • 4 July 2019 at 5:51 PM

@anarchy Thank you! And here Finti and Peeyu 😸

1,032 posts

anarchy • 4 July 2019 at 6:05 PM

@rowyn Offered, thanks a lot ^^

1,029 posts

rowyn • 4 July 2019 at 6:06 PM

@anarchy Thank you! 😊

93 posts

red_maple_meadows • 7 July 2019 at 1:33 PM

Also casually seeking any star creature I don't already have. Please see melodysmeadows for the bulk of it, but they are some over in rowyn's cove, as well. I have a few spare star creatures over at lyrics-and-melodies to swap, but I'd also do EC/a non-star creature. Just depends on the creature you ask for.

1,029 posts

rowyn • 14 July 2019 at 2:02 PM

Still seeking these creatures!

Female
308 posts

akikoayama • 14 July 2019 at 3:16 PM

I have
Alkub’s
Coona’s
Kangchroma
Luminette
Rosse
Magmish
And a few others.Take a look and we can find something to agree on 😊

1,029 posts

rowyn • 15 July 2019 at 11:41 PM

@akikoayama I'm sorry, but I don't see any of those that interest me ^^; Thank you for the offer, though.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 July 2019 at 11:59 PM

I have a few Stobows and a few other creatures in @goldensky that are UFT!

1,029 posts

rowyn • 16 July 2019 at 12:20 AM

@arcana I see a few I'm interested in 😱 Would you be interested in any of the creatures from my sides or EC?

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 July 2019 at 12:24 AM

@rowyn
I'm willing to sell the Stowbows for some EC or one other old monthlie on @lyrics-and-melodies, but don't see too much else I'm interested in.

1,029 posts

rowyn • 16 July 2019 at 12:27 AM

@arcana I can do EC c: Would 60kt work for this Stowbow and any other Stobow? 😱 And might this little guy by uft?

1,478 posts

arcana • 16 July 2019 at 12:48 AM

The Stobows are UFT, but I'd like to keep the Giramint, sorry! Another thing, the device I am using is a Kindle, making it difficult to do anything. Would you please wait 24 hours for me to be able to use a better device?

1,029 posts

rowyn • 16 July 2019 at 1:08 AM

@arcana it's all good c: would 60k EC work for the Stowbows? And yeah, I can wait ^^ there's no rush.