in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

So... what do ya think?!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 3 August 2019 at 1:52 PM

Picture:
https://imgur.com/RdH9eEr

About Egg:

Say! This egg looks very warm; I mean, look at how beautifully patched it is! And... Are those a pair of needles? How dangerous. Should we remove it?

About Creature:

The Knitten is a mysterious creature. It's fluffy. And it knits. AT THE SAME TIME! Isn't that aMEOWzing? Silly enough, the more cat puns you tell it, the more beautiful the quilt it knits will be! Everyone should have a Knitten. (Don't worry, if you're allergic to cats, just feed it avaCATdos and they'll be a sorta not-cat!)

Hmmm... (what do I say here again? xD) This was a collab between me and @Moonweaver She did the description and told me how to draw it. ^^" I just... drawed. xD Well, I hope you enjoy the Knitten! 😊

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 3 August 2019 at 2:08 PM

@querrats @moonweaver

Lol, you guys beat me to this pun haha! xD I wanted to do a winter suggestion of one, but after the Muffette, I kinda wanted to wait. 😊
However, I love how well this works with autumn! 😱 I never thought of it for autumn (Probably because I'm from TX and autumns are still light jacket weather for the most part 😋)

The only critique I'd give it that I feel you could have/work on dynamic poses alittle bit more.
In general, it gives a good silhouette, and makes it more interesting/appealing. This could especially benefit the last stage, as I might suggest it could be a cat wrapped in a loooong scarf (that might be wrapped all around it's body?) Possibly have the last stage with the knitting needles tucked in to one area to pin it together almost (like a jacket)

But I really love the concept and colors! 😃 Would love to see this creature on site. 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 4 August 2019 at 4:33 PM

@prairie (Sorry I missed ping, forgot to follow xD) Thank you! I agree, I do think I should redraw last stage... xD But I'm lazy... yes, tho, I should get to that! I actually made this in March, and then we forgot to post until last second (yesterday xD). Yes, looking at those arms... xD And the egg stage needs needles... hmmm... lemme relocate my drawing pad... xD Anyways, thank you! Every comment counts! 😸 xD

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 5 August 2019 at 8:10 AM

@qerrats It's adorable! (/ * 3* )/
I love the colours and the cat is very fitting (at least more than other animals I think). But maybe in the first stage you can make the tail stick out or something? Just a suggestion!
Love it, good luck and I sure hope it gets made!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 5 August 2019 at 1:27 PM

@shadowfaxe Thank you! 😊 Yes, I'm planning a redraw soon... I actually made this one quite a bit ago. xD However, our house is a PIT, so I have no idea where my drawing pad is... xD

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 5 August 2019 at 10:34 PM

@qerrats Ooh ok, I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 August 2019 at 1:07 AM

@shadowfaxe Thanks! 😊

Deleted • 7 August 2019 at 2:10 PM

@qerrats i want one hehehe

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 August 2019 at 6:30 PM

@iluvunicorns Thank you! 😊

Female
4,622 posts

mastergemma • 12 August 2019 at 3:50 AM

@qerrats
I would love to see this creature be made, so cute! I love the third stage so much!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 12 August 2019 at 5:03 PM

@mastergemma Thank you! 😸 I know, the blanket used to be much shorter, and the Knitten's tail and back legs were sticking out, but then @/Moonweaver pointed out ah, er, flaw, so I made it longer. xD But thank you! 😸

Deleted • 14 August 2019 at 1:24 PM

Nice concept

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 14 August 2019 at 11:22 PM

@preciousgems Thank you! 😊

55 posts

nightgale • 15 August 2019 at 1:41 AM

omg, the third stage is adorableeee. A cute little kitty burrito~! Love the concept and would love to see this ❤️

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 15 August 2019 at 12:16 PM

@nightgale Awww, thank you! 😸