Lonely Hearts (RP) [CLOSED]

in Roleplaying

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 11 August 2019 at 3:29 AM

Welcome to Lonely Hearts! An RP about animal cyborgs and machines! So, let's begin!

In the year 2048, the goverment made a project called 'OPERATION: HEART'. The operation was mainly focused about creating 'better Earth inhabitants'. But they had to experiment on animals. The operation was going successfully until, some of the test subjects escape.

Along the way, the escapees have made human friends.
Will the escapees and their newfound owners find a better life or not?

Cyborg Animals:

5/5 [COMPLETE]

Humans:

4/5 [COMPLETE]

Rules:
*No controlling other people's characters
*Only five players can join (I'm the first)
*No killing other people's characters

Character Form:

(Cyborg Animals)

Serial Number:
Codename:
Species & Appearance:
Personality:
Machine Parts:
Other Info:

(Humans)
Name:
Gender & Appearance:
Job:
Other Info:

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 August 2019 at 7:25 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 Joining!
Serial Number: 5000348
Codename: Fox 053(Otherwise known as Mystic)
Species & Appearance: Mystic is an Arctic Fox, meaning her appearance is basically an Arctic Fox. But her eyes changes color depending on her mood. No one has yet counted the amount of colors.
Personality: Mystic is a happy-go-lucky little fox pup. She loves others and is usually seen with a conflicted person.
Machine Parts: The eyes.
Other Info: Her purpose is to keep people happy.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 12 August 2019 at 8:23 AM

@asrieldreemurr approved, but you also have to make the human.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 August 2019 at 11:09 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Sounds interesting. Can I join?
(I've made a human and I'll make an animal soon.)
Name: Oliver Wyatt
Personality:

Oliver is a very lonely person. He keeps himself shut away most of the time. He won't talk to anyone. He won't talk anymore, period. He is a selective mute. He feels sad all the time. He is socially awkward because he doesn’t bother trying to get to know or hang out with anyone now. He is an intelligent person and liked to spend his time thinking about all sorts of things. He is observant to the world around him. He notices things most people wouldn’t. He is good at reading other people’s emotions. He learned this skill thanks to his parents who were pretty unpredictable. He never wants to do anything that is wrong. When his parents were still around he was a very happy boy. He was a sweet person and liked to do things for his family.

History:
When Oliver was 6 his parents got a divorce. He lived with his mom who became abusive. He still loved his mom and tried to make her happy. When he was 11, he and his mom were in a car crash. It gave him a broken leg and a few deep cuts, but he survived. His mom did not. He would have been taken to his dad, but his dad had been sent to jail for a long time. Oliver was placed in a foster home instead. He doesn't really feel anything anymore. He makes sure not to get close to anyone now.

Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/35/47/27/354727a180aca4c8c426422981368149--sao-anime-manga-anime.jpg
Oliver has dark brown hair. It’s almost always in his face. He never bothers brushing it out. He has dark brown eyes that often have an alert and searching look to them. Anyone who looks at him can tell that he is an observant and intelligent person. However, when someone tries to talk to him, his eyes take on a shy look and can never seem to focus on one thing. He blushes slightly when he is around others. He doesn’t smile often, but when he does it’s a very small hesitant smile. His leg never healed properly, so he walks with an almost unnoticeable limp. He also has a small scar below his right eye where a piece of glass from the car hit him. He is slightly below average for his height and weight because he doesn’t eat as much as he should.

Job: He likes to help out at his local pet store.
Other Info: I may edit him later. Also, I hope you don't mind that I changed your form around a little bit. I felt I needed to have things in a certain order for Oliver to make sense.

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 August 2019 at 4:14 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
So sorry that I didn't get to this earlier, but I would love to join!
Serial Number: 457901
Codename: AGC01 or Sol
Species & Appearance: Sol is the first model for the species Asian Golden Cat. He looks extremely similar to his natural state, except for his tail. It has a few embedded metal rings in it.
Personality: He's a bit skittish, but very friendly if you can make him like you. Very food-oriented, but enjoys being near people. He enjoys sarcasm and acts a bit arrogant at times. Essentially a cat at heart.
Machine Parts: Mouth, Brain, Tail
Other Info: He was created mostly in an attempt to branch out to other species, but he also was created to be a friend, in animal form.

Name: Asteria Glesser
Appearance: Asteria is an often very tired person, but she's quite pretty if you catch her at a good time. She often ties up her straight, black hair with a ponytail and likes to wear comfy clothing. She has brown eyes, glasses, surprisingly pale skin and is moderately tall.
Personality: She absolutely hates giving up and relying on other people due to her parents dying. She is completely focused on her parent's business and her schoolwork. When she has free time, she naps or thinks about her life and often cries when no one can see or hear her. She's seen as a lone wolf in school and this is mainly due to her unfriendly and focused aura. She ignores it, but she's lonely.
Job: In school, but trying to keep her parent's business running on the side with her uncle and aunt.
Other Info: Her parents died and left her their bookshop.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 13 August 2019 at 7:30 PM

@thelaizywolf2019
Seems interesting. May I join?

~Animal~

Serial Number + Codename:
771028, TY23E, or Calibre.

Species:
Calibre is a Corsac Fox.

Appearance:
Calibre has large, pointed ears, thick, soft fur and large legs. He has grey fur with silver tones with a white underbelly with yellowish tones and deep, yellow eyes. He has a marking on his forehead that seems like a silver diamond and a distinct eye scar on his left.

Personality:
Calibre is aloof and serious, though he is paranoid and cautious. He is quite untrusting and quiet, though when he knows he can trust you, he can be kind, caring, and giving.

Replaced Parts:
Calibre's replaced parts are his front right paw, his left eye, and his left ear.

Other Info:
The cause of the replacement of his eye and ear was a pack of dogs.

~Human~

Name:
Eric Powell.

Appearance:
Eric has black hear and blue eyes. He has tan skin and gold-framed glasses. He often wears a hoodie and blue jeans.

Personality:
He is normally risk-taking and rarely ever cautious. He usually locks himself from the real world and is untrusting of others.

Career:
Currently in school, but has a part-time job at a convenience store.

Other Info: Nothing..

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 12:03 AM

@bgunny, @arcana and @wolfspike23 you've been accepted. Here's mine.

(Cyborg Animals)

Serial Number: RK-001
Codename: "Knight"
Species & Appearance: A grey wolf. She is about 7'10 in height. She is a tall broad black she-wolf. She has a single (left) white eye. The right one has been replaced with a red cybernetic eye. The eye can be used to scan peopl or the environment and recreate events or crime scenes. Her right paw has been replaced by a robotic cybernetic hand, which can be used to hack through things.
Personality: Before she is obedient and will do anything to complete her mission. But she decided, that from now on, she will make her own choices.
Machine Parts: Her right eye and right paw.
Other Info: She is a originally made to become a police machine wolf.

(Humans)
Name: Emilia Wolfwoods
Gender & Appearance: Female. She is a 6'8 foot tall girl. She has a grey trimmed Bob cut hair. Her bangs nearly covered her sky blue eyes.
Personality: She can be cold and gruff towards others, but has a big heart.
Job: A PI (short for Private Investigator)
Other Info: Likes dogs.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 12:19 AM

Will we be starting now?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 12:20 AM

Sure!

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 12:23 AM

Asteria grumbled as she trudged home, looking forward to feeding the strays that gathered on the corner of her bookshop. The rain made everything gloomy and gray, but she only had to walk a few more blocks.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 12:26 AM

Emilia was wearing her favourite black trench coat. She puts her hands on the pockets of her navy blue jeans, warming them. She curses when her black court shoes were wet.

She hates rain.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 12:32 AM

Grudgingly bearing the rain for a few more moments, she got out an umbrella and a bowl of cat food and a bowl of dog food. Setting them down, she petted a few of the cleaner and drier ones before a bobcat sized cat caught her attention. It was dirty and scruffy, but it didn't look diseased.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 12:36 AM

Emilia sighs as she reaches her apartment. But before going in, she heard a large noise coming from an alleyway near the apartment.

Cautious, she decides to investigate it. When she enters the alleyway, it was pitch black.

Suddenly she sees two lights. One white, one red. She thought it could be some sort of lightning, but no. The lights were getting near.

She opens her mouth as she sees it. A cyborg wolf, who is taller and bigger than her.

She was about to pull out her M9, but she didn't.

Why?

Well, the creature whimpers and sniffs at the sight of her. Then, it licked her face. Emilia pets the creature's head.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 12:44 AM

Asteria weighed her options before bringing the bobcat into the apartment that was hers, a level above the bookstore. Her guardians, or her uncle and aunt weren't here as usual. She knew they meant well, she knew that they had other children and she knew that she had said that she would be fine alone, but it was lonely. She sighed and brought the cat, who was suprisingly calm into her bathroom. Putting him in the tub, she turned the water on, waiting for him to scratch her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 August 2019 at 8:28 AM

Serial Number: D5713
Codename: Dhriti
Species: Black Panther
Appearance:
https://animals.katalay.net/images/gallery/images/animals/black-panther.jpeg

Dhriti has a pure black pelt. It is sleek and shiny because she hates it when it gets dirty, so she always washes it. She has piercing golden eyes. She looks big and strong.

Personality:
Dhriti is a wise panther. She is very quiet and likes to hide in the shadows. She holds a grudge on humans because one killed her sister. She would never hurt a human, maybe just scare them out of their wits. She is very strong and agile. She uses her strength to protect those she cares about, which, right now isn't anybody. When she does care about someone, she will protect and help them in a motherly way.

Machine Parts:
Brain: She is way smarter than the average panther. Lungs: She can hold her breath for an abnormal amount of time, she must breath eventually though. Vocal chords: She can make different noises that normal panthers couldn't make to communicate with others and pass along messages. The only machine part she uses actively is her brain (and that's only because she has to). She doesn't like that she's not a normal panther anymore.

Other Info: Originally, she was created to be a spy. She escaped from Operation Heart because they took her away from her cubs.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 9:08 AM

@bgunny great it's starting!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 August 2019 at 9:13 AM

Oliver-
I walk home slowly. When I get home, I walk around the house to the backyard. I sat down on the steps and pull my rain jacket around me tighter. I didn't want to go inside and face my noisy foster family. I wrap my arms around my knees and place my head on top of them. I watch the rain fall and listen to the soft pitter patter noise it makes. I close my eyes and sit there for I don't know how long. Time wasn't something I kept track of anymore. Eventually, I hear a noise in the bushes that gains my attention. I open my eyes and peer into that direction. I can see two golden eyes peering back at me.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 14 August 2019 at 9:27 AM

A few minutes later, Emilia let the machine wolf inside her home (of course she checked if someone was looking, but luckily no one saw the wolf).

She let herself sat down on the couch and observed the wolf.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 August 2019 at 9:50 AM

Dhriti~
It was a human boy. I watched him huddling out in the rain. He seemed like such a sad pitiful thing. He almost reminded me of a lost panther cub. I crouch into a more comfortable position and he looks up at me. I peer into his dark eyes. His eyes are alert and curious, but I can also see sadness in them. I thrash my tail. Why was he sitting out in the rain letting himself get soaked? Why did he seem so sad and alone? I hated humans, but seeing him like this was enough to make my heart ache. I almost considered walking over to him, grabbing him by the scruff of his clothes, and taking him inside. I knew he would be scared to see a panther though, so I just decide to watch and see what he will do.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 10:58 AM

For some reason the cat didn't scratch her, but stood up so it would be easier for her to wash it. Getting a bit of soap, it barely took a half hour to clean it. It still looked a bit like a bobcat, but it definitely wasn't one. Checking the metal rings, Asteria noticed they wouldn't come off.

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 14 August 2019 at 7:41 PM

Eric walked along the streets, walking towards his apartment. He takes a shortcut with an alleyway in the route. As he walked through the alleyway, he heard a bump in a trashcan. The risk-taker he is, he checked out the trashcan and the nearby objects and found a torn-up fox. He picked it up and walked to a pet store.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 August 2019 at 9:30 PM

Oliver-
I assumed that whatever creature was in the bushes was a cat. I reach into my bookbag and grab my uneaten lunch. I slowly creep over to the cat and hold out my sandwich. I could capture the cat and take it to the pet store. The cat doesn't move. I push aside the bushes... And jump waaaay back, slipping and landing on my back. I sit up and try to scramble away, but my legs had stopped working. The "cat" finally comes out of the bushes, only, it wasn't a cat. It was a black panther. It was towering over me. I was going to die.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 August 2019 at 9:48 PM

After drying off the "cat", Asteria led it to an old pet bed where it just barely fit. Letting it nap, her hand hovered over her phone. The cat didn't seem dangerous, and she knew how badly all the shelters and control services would treat it. Sighing and walking back to scratch the cat, she weighed her options. It could be diseased or an illegal pet and she definitely couldn't handle either of these things, but this cat was endearing to her.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 August 2019 at 8:10 AM

Knight scanned the room's environment. There was nothing much but a few medals, picture frames and common household display items.

After scanning the environment, she scanned the human.

NAME: EMILIA WOLFWOODS
BORN: 10TH OF JULY, 2016
CRIMINAL RECORDS: NONE

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 August 2019 at 8:10 AM

Knight scanned the room's environment. There was nothing much but a few medals, picture frames and common household display items.

After scanning the environment, she scanned the human.

NAME: EMILIA WOLFWOODS
BORN: 10TH OF JULY, 2016
CRIMINAL RECORDS: NONE

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 August 2019 at 8:29 AM

Oliver-
I close my eyes, expecting the partner's big claws to come down on me. My breathing was fast and heavy. I feel something grab onto my shirt and then I'm lifted into the air. I snap open my eyes and see that the panther has picked me up. I stare wildly into her intelligent golden eyes. What was she going to do now? She gently sets me on the ground. I give her a bewildered look. This was not how a panther was supposed to act. Why was a panther even here anyway? She sits down, wraps her tail gently around her legs, and stares calmly back at me.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 August 2019 at 8:32 AM

(@bgunny, do you want our characters to meet?)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 August 2019 at 8:33 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 Sorry, I was really busy and I forgot to follow the forum.
Name: Ari
Gender & Appearance: Female.
Ari is usually wearing a navy blue hoodie with black leggings. Her formal clothes are a white dress. Just a white dress. She has dark brown curly hair to her shoulders. She has pale skin with mocha green eyes.
Personality:

Y-You know....I really don't deserve a lot of things i get. Like M-Mystic......

Ari is a shy girl. After meeting Mystic, she has grown a little more confident but still feels like a nobody. At times, she is a pushover, especially if the cause is for good, but she will refuse if she has to, for her own safety and survival.
Job: Unknown
Other Info: Ari in fact, does have a weapon. It's a knife.

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 15 August 2019 at 8:34 AM

@asrieldreemurr you've been accepted!

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 August 2019 at 8:45 AM

Ari-
I hold my umbrella tightly. Mystic found this. An black umbrella with a dark-oak handle with the flowers and vines design, curling around the length of the umbrella. She said it was a present. The rain wasn't too hard. But I wanted to protect Mystic from it. Beautiful little Mystic, sleeping inside my coat. Maybe I should find somewhere to take shelter for a bit. Squinting, I see lights in the distance. I begin walking.